+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 3112 for FSWP in 2014, Let's network here

Muhammad1987!

Aug 25, 2019
Hello All,
I studied at Sindh Medical College(SMC) which came under DOW University of Health Sciences(DUHS) till 2011. Now SMC has become JSMU(Jinnah Sindh Medical University) and MCC no longer gives SMC as an option, neither does it give DUHS, so I selected Dow Medical College.
Now MCC is asking for a document with the name of medical college and my degree is issued from DUHS while provisional certificate mentions Sindh Medical College.
Now what should I do???

Muhammad1987!

Aug 25, 2019
Dear Friends,
I studied at Sindh Medical college and got degree from Dow Medical University Of Health Sciences (as Sindh Medical College was under Dow Medical University Of Health Sciences till 2011) in year 2012 Sindh Medical College became university with new name Jinnah Sindh Medical University. While making profile with physicianapply.ca I found medical school name is either dow medical college or Jinnah sindh medical university I selected Dow Medical College because of degree awarding institute. Now ECFMG send my degree to Dow Medical Universty of Health Sciences to verify they forward it to my medical school Jinnah Sindh Medical university former Sindh Medical College to verify and sent it back to ECFMG, my worry is that I selected the medical school name in profile Dow medical college and it will be verified by Jinnah Sindh Medical University will be sent by Jinnah Sindh Medical University did ECFMG will accept this verification?
hello
i have exactly the same problem.
now MCC is asking for a provisional certificate that mentions name of medical college and my certificate says Sindh Medical College.
now what should I do?

forumliker83

Aug 5, 2019
hello all. need help . now currently if we are applying pr as mbbs doctors. what do we need to send to MCC ? only our mbbs degree with 5 years results cards ?
and do we have to attest our metric fsc results from HEC along with MBBS degrees and 5 years results ? plz help anyone highly appreciated

tarikul.2811

Sep 30, 2021
can personal chamber experience be showed as job experience ??? My job NOC is 3112 (doctor). where should I do my ECA since I have no plans to enter into clinical side in canada.