Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
keen2 said:
All, this works for me now! Thanks a lot for all the help!
Great. Good luck

Now remember to create a profile at jobbank
EE application no. is ur application number for job bank and last four digits of ur passport numbers is ur validation code.

cheers13

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
maijaz said:
Hi All,

This is the same automated message send to everyone.

Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker validation code information is embedded in the pdf.

To get the pdf, you need to scroll at the bottom of the message in mycic where it says "Subject", "Date Sent", "Date Received". The message under Subject contain "Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank". Click this message and you will see a link "To View this message, click here" When you click "Click here" your PDF will be downloaded which contains both Express entry profile number and Job seeker validation code information.

Now my problem is, after you get this information, how to connect both job bank and Express entry. Please help me as well :)

Regards,
maijaz

Thank you very I have got my profile number and job seeker validation code according to your guideline....................

prajeesh

Jan 8, 2015
Same thing happened in my case . But i went ahead and created the job seeker account as maijaz said. use EE application number as profile number and last 4 digits of passport no as the job seeker verification code. it worked . I got a pdf messsage too from CIC within a few minutes of creating profile in job bank.

masaudakhter

Aug 1, 2015
chamarajaya said:
I GOT THIS MSG TOO.BUT NO MORE MSG IN INBOX
I created EE Profile, got email that you have message, but when i log in to my cic gckey, i dont see anything except change passoword, change security question or revoke account.
Your advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
Regards