Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
cheers13 said:
Same case with me also........
Transmitted profile 2 days ago but did not get profile number and job seeker number yet
Hi

The job seaker validation code is last four digits of your passport. The application no is visible in the grid in your myCIC account.

Use that and it will work.

versprechen

Jan 2, 2015
kainthsimranjit said:
Hi

The job seaker validation code is last four digits of your passport. The application no is visible in the grid in your myCIC account.

Use that and it will work.
That really help!!! It worked like magic. Lots of thanks!!!

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
versprechen said:
That really help!!! It worked like magic. Lots of thanks!!!
You are most welcome....now your status should be open and job bank status should be accepted...enjoy

keen2

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Hi folks, glad you made it work now. However, I still don't see my application number on my MyCIC account. The 'Application Number' column shows empty. Any idea? Thanks!

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
keen2 said:
Hi folks, glad you made it work now. However, I still don't see my application number on my MyCIC account. The 'Application Number' column shows empty. Any idea? Thanks!
When you open your application look at the bottom left. It is on the bottom left of the page starts with EE000

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
keen2 said:
really weird, for some reason, that column is empty.
What does the status say ?

keen2

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
The Details column shows 'Submitted'. There's an Action column which has a button saying 'Check status and messages' and when I click that, I got a page that shows a 'Transmitted' status on every form that I filled-up. Is that what you're referring to?

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
keen2 said:
The Details column shows 'Submitted'. There's an Action column which has a button saying 'Check status and messages' and when I click that, I got a page that shows a 'Transmitted' status on every form that I filled-up. Is that what you're referring to?
This is something that happened to me too and I ended making a new my cic account and submit another EE application.

keen2

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
I see, that's good and maybe I should try that as well. By the way, did you created and submitted within Canada's working/business hours? Because in my case, I've done it outside Canada's business hours.

Also, when you created your profile, did you filled-up everything continuously then submitted? As in no pauses, I mean you didn't click 'save & exit' somewhere in the middle because I've done that also and wondering whether that might be causing the issue.

Lastly, right after you created your profile (before you submit), did you already see your application number on the upper table ('Continue my profile' area)? In my case, that application column is already empty at that point.

Really appreciate your help.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
keen2 said:
I see, that's good and maybe I should try that as well. By the way, did you created and submitted within Canada's working/business hours? Because in my case, I've done it outside Canada's business hours.

Also, when you created your profile, did you filled-up everything continuously then submitted? As in no pauses, I mean you didn't click 'save & exit' somewhere in the middle because I've done that also and wondering whether that might be causing the issue.

Lastly, right after you created your profile (before you submit), did you already see your application number on the upper table ('Continue my profile' area)? In my case, that application column is already empty at that point.

Really appreciate your help.
I filled it from within canada but not in business hour. I did filled it in parts i.e i saved and exit a few times. That shouldn't be an issue. I am not really sure about the app number. I think it showed after I submitted.

No need to panic as there are still a few weeks before the first draw. Make another account or try to update this profile and give it another try.

No problem we're all helping each other :)

keen2

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Right :) And yeah thanks a lot for the help. I will try making a new account then. Cheers!

Slide_0110

Jan 1, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-06-2015
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
26-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-11-2015
Passport Req..
17-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2016
I submitted on 2nd but I don't have a score yet

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Slide_0110 said:
I submitted on 2nd but I don't have a score yet
Does that status say "submitted" ?

keen2

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
keen2 said:
Right :) And yeah thanks a lot for the help. I will try making a new account then. Cheers!
All, this works for me now! Thanks a lot for all the help!