+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Email or MyCIC Message after Submission

versprechen

Jan 2, 2015
This post is regarding to haven't received ANY message or email regarding the job seeker code, which is required to register in the Job Bank.

Submitted my express entry profile around 6pm, Friday January 02. Shown as Submitted

My application/profile details page as follow:
Where is this application?
Application/profile status - (Blank)
Province/Territory Nomination - No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration - Pending
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria - Met
ITA Status - Not Applicable
Review of submitted documents - (Blank)

Below the above:
Federal Skilled Worker - Met
Provincial Nominee Program - Not Met
Canadian Experience Class - Met
Federal Skilled Trades - Not Met
Overall Score - 469

I haven't got any email or MyCIC message regarding the job seeker code for the Canadian Job Bank. I have read several posts and seems that there are other people having the same issues (I noticed that most of them indicated they are qualified under at least CEC).

Am I doing something wrong here? Or is the system just a bit slow?

Thanks for your help.

versprechen

Jan 2, 2015
Broncos said:
your Job Bank Registration pending -- complete it
also check you mails in MyCIC account
I need the Job Seeker Code, which I don't have yet. I check all MyCIC messages - the one in sort of the general section and the one under my Express Entry submission. No message.

Am I overlooking something here?

chamarajaya

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
versprechen said:
I need the Job Seeker Code, which I don't have yet. I check all MyCIC messages - the one in sort of the general section and the one under my Express Entry submission. No message.

Am I overlooking something here?
Same here .
i did not get msg yet

Jan 3, 2015
versprechen said:
This post is regarding to haven't received ANY message or email regarding the job seeker code, which is required to register in the Job Bank.

Submitted my express entry profile around 6pm, Friday January 02. Shown as Submitted

My application/profile details page as follow:
Where is this application?
Application/profile status - (Blank)
Province/Territory Nomination - No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration - Pending
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria - Met
ITA Status - Not Applicable
Review of submitted documents - (Blank)

Below the above:
Federal Skilled Worker - Met
Provincial Nominee Program - Not Met
Canadian Experience Class - Met
Federal Skilled Trades - Not Met
Overall Score - 469

I haven't got any email or MyCIC message regarding the job seeker code for the Canadian Job Bank. I have read several posts and seems that there are other people having the same issues (I noticed that most of them indicated they are qualified under at least CEC).

Am I doing something wrong here? Or is the system just a bit slow?

Thanks for your help.
I have exactly the same application status and also didnt received any message from CIC. I suspect this could be because I answered "Yes" to the question "Do you have a job offer?".

fyi, I do have a job offer (which is the job I have been over the last year) but no LMIA/LMO issued because I am on PGWP. anybody else on the same boat?

versprechen

Jan 2, 2015
blinky_offbeat said:
I have exactly the same application status and also didnt received any message from CIC. I suspect this could be because I answered "Yes" to the question "Do you have a job offer?".

fyi, I do have a job offer (which is the job I have been over the last year) but no LMIA/LMO issued because I am on PGWP. anybody else on the same boat?
Same situation here. However I have seen on the forum that someone with the same situation got the message from CIC. Did you submit your application after regular business hour?

Jan 3, 2015
versprechen said:
Same situation here. However I have seen on the forum that someone with the same situation got the message from CIC. Did you submit your application after regular business hour?
submitted my application 7:09PM on Jan 1st. I also read in this forum that someone called CIC and was sent an email afterwards. But not sure if it is the same case as us (e.g., answering yes for the job offer question)

versprechen

Jan 2, 2015
blinky_offbeat said:
submitted my application 7:09PM on Jan 1st. I also read in this forum that someone called CIC and was sent an email afterwards. But not sure if it is the same case as us (e.g., answering yes for the job offer question)
I have a very preliminary hypothesis - it seems that all applications that don't get a message are those submitted after regular business hours. Maybe should call CIC on Monday.

cecorpnp

Dec 29, 2014
blinky_offbeat said:

I have the same issue i also tried answering no but still no reply.

dimbo888

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
I have got the same issue..no message in cic inbox..i submitted my profile on jan 1st around 3 pm..I called CIC today and they told me they don't have any answer to it, since express entry is also new to them. Eventually they told me to take screenshots and send it the tech support.I did that this morning but did not get any response yet

SHARIEF

Jan 2, 2015
I also did submission late night, and facing same problem. What is the contact number of customer care? To which email id do the screen shots to be sent?
By the way please do respond to this post as soon as you get reply from technical team.

dimbo888

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Here is the email address for tech support:

web-tech-support@cic.gc.ca

Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100
I dont expect to get reply any time soon

JR86

Sep 8, 2011
blinky_offbeat said:

My score is 401. Even though I have provincial nomination, my province (Alberta) said that they don't have any system in place to support EE :(

I am on the same boat as you, I am unable to get that 600 points for arranged employment being on PGWP (with Job).

I don't know what to do. Should I talk to my employer and ask them apply for LMIA ?

tdot_guy

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got this email---Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information.

And mycic has no message

chamarajaya

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tdot_guy said:
Got this email---Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information.

And mycic has no message
I GOT THIS MSG TOO.BUT NO MORE MSG IN INBOX