Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Been almost 2 days still no message

stbx

Jan 4, 2015
I think we all have to wait it out because i read on the official web site about the site for job bank and express entry begin connection after January 26th. its different for those who already have job offers. This is reading i got from the official web site. I recommend other read the page over and see if they get the same understanding

14. Will employers in Canada be able to access the Express Entry pool directly?
Employers will be able to access candidates in the pool through Job Bank. Job Bank and Express Entry will let eligible employers in Canada and eligible skilled foreign nationals connect with one another more easily.
Express Entry candidates will need to register with Job Bank if they do not already have a Canadian job offer or a provincial/territorial nomination. This will give them the opportunity to view jobs available with employers in Canada and to begin promoting themselves to employers, recruiters, private sector job boards, etc.
Later in 2015, Job Bank will “match” eligible employers with Express Entry candidates who meet their job description when there are no Canadians or permanent residents available to do the job.
Employers will also be able to direct candidates they find on their own to use Express Entry.
Note: The Province of Quebec does not use Express Entry. They select their own skilled workers. See Quebec-selected skilled workers to find out more.

maijaz

Jan 4, 2014
Hi All,

This is the same automated message send to everyone.

Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker validation code information is embedded in the pdf.

To get the pdf, you need to scroll at the bottom of the message in mycic where it says "Subject", "Date Sent", "Date Received". The message under Subject contain "Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank". Click this message and you will see a link "To View this message, click here" When you click "Click here" your PDF will be downloaded which contains both Express entry profile number and Job seeker validation code information.

Now my problem is, after you get this information, how to connect both job bank and Express entry. Please help me as well :)

Regards,
maijaz

maijaz

Jan 4, 2014
Alright guys, i found myself that how to connect the two dots, i.e. Express Entry and Job bank.

Once you go to http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=6843 as indicated in your PDF document, you have to click
Registration for a new Job Match Service is now open. Once you go through the account creation, you will find out "Express Entry Candidate" where you have to provide Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker Verification code.

But aparently, this system is new and hence they are informing as follows

Coming soon: More Jobs, Better Matches!
You will soon have access to a new job matching service on Job Bank.

Find the job that is right for you!

Enjoy :D

cheers13

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
blinky_offbeat said:
Same issue for me, no message in inbox
Same problem with me no message in mycic account but got email in my yahoo account...............
which tells to log in mycic account .................
don't know what to do?

versprechen

Jan 2, 2015
Well, I just got the email yesterday - 2 days after I made my submission. Maybe it was just the server over-loaded and the response time has been ridiculously long. I expect to have some kind of next steps on Monday, when people are back to work.

Jan 3, 2015
versprechen said:
Well, I just got the email yesterday - 2 days after I made my submission. Maybe it was just the server over-loaded and the response time has been ridiculously long. I expect to have some kind of next steps on Monday, when people are back to work.
So you already got the email confirmation? Was that after you called / emailed CIC?

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
In which moment you will see your scores???

versprechen

Jan 2, 2015
blinky_offbeat said:
So you already got the email confirmation? Was that after you called / emailed CIC?
No I didn't call. They are closed on weekend.

The email I got is:
Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information.

And there's no message there......

stbx

Jan 4, 2015
;D love you Mijac you solved the problem i tried it and yep got the validation code. Thanks so much

stbx

Jan 4, 2015
MaiJaz I mean. I hope all those who were having similar problem too your advice and followed the step you gave in order to receive the Validation code. Thanks ajain :)

Jan 3, 2015
I have sent email to CIC webmaster regarding this issue with a screenshot of my current status. I would suggest others to do the same so that they understand that this issue is affecting other applicants as well (not just me). btw when contacting / emailing the CIC webmaster you will need to provide the information below otherwise they wont respond to you:

* Surname (last name) – Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document;
* Given name(s) (first name) – Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document;
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
* Country of birth;
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
* Online application reference number;
* Type of application (work permit, study permit or visitor record,etc);
* Approximate date that the application was submitted.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Hi

The job seaker validation code is last four digits of your passport. The application no is visible in the grid in your myCIC account.

Use that and it will work.

cheers13

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
chamarajaya said:
I GOT THIS MSG TOO.BUT NO MORE MSG IN INBOX
Same case with me also........
Transmitted profile 2 days ago but did not get profile number and job seeker number yet