+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No actions available for not submitted application

jchenmath

Sep 14, 2018
I have uploaded all the documents and proceed to the online payment page. After I close the payment page (I haven't pay the fee online yet) and back to "my applications" page, there is no action available (continue application or delete profile) for the haven't submitted application; those buttons are gone. Anyone has a solution?

Dellace

Jan 8, 2019
Experienced this as well. My assumption is that if you check back in exactly 2 hours, you can complete the process. For now, i will wait. All else fails, i will ask for web admin help.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Because the payment is processed elsewhere, once you proceed the payment page the application is locked to prevent you from accidentally paying twice (if you had the application open in two windows, for example). Just wait, the system will detect that the payment was not successful, and you will be able to continue again after some time has passed.

Reactions: nomii786

ignorance19

Jan 29, 2019
Hi I am having the same issue. Will the button appear again? I have waited for 20 minutes and it hasn't gone back yet :(

Captaincool

Apr 3, 2019
Same situation here... Did it re-appear for you?
I have uploaded all the documents and proceed to the online payment page. After I close the payment page (I haven't pay the fee online yet) and back to "my applications" page, there is no action available (continue application or delete profile) for the haven't submitted application; those buttons are gone. Anyone has a solution?

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
I am facing the same issue, I was about to transmit and pay, and the page just disappeared, after I logged in , the continue application/ delete application tab is gone, I logged in thrice but no tab seen.. I just have 2 days left to submit and this issue has popped up, its a panicky situation for me now.

Can any one help me with this issue ?

Thanks

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
As above, you need to wait a few hours. The system thinks you paid, only once it takes some time and no payment is recorded will you see it again.

Reactions: g.neha

sonu thind

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
I just came into the same boat looking at the responses it seems I just have to wait for few hours to check back thanks guyz