+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No actions available for not submitted application

wisdom7

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Canada
Hello,
I ran into similar problem while trying to pay for the TRV Fees on IRCC website.
I had some important documents I needed to upload. But felt I should pay the TRV Fees. Print the receipt / proof of payment, and attach it to the additional important documents before uploading. But surprisingly, I didn't know that paying for the visa will authomatically lead to final submission of the application by the system without review before submission. Which means there were documents not upload before application was submitted automatically by the system.
QUESTION: Please how can I upload these documents that were yet to be uploaded before the system automatically submitted it?
I tried to see if there's any link for uploading documents on my account, but I couldn't locate any since then. Today is the 3rd day since I had this problem. Please can any of you advise me on the way forward. Thanks for the help.
Regards,
Wisdom7

mirene

Nov 13, 2021
Hello,
I ran into similar problem while trying to pay for the TRV Fees on IRCC website.
I had some important documents I needed to upload. But felt I should pay the TRV Fees. Print the receipt / proof of payment, and attach it to the additional important documents before uploading. But surprisingly, I didn't know that paying for the visa will authomatically lead to final submission of the application by the system without review before submission. Which means there were documents not upload before application was submitted automatically by the system.
QUESTION: Please how can I upload these documents that were yet to be uploaded before the system automatically submitted it?
I tried to see if there's any link for uploading documents on my account, but I couldn't locate any since then. Today is the 3rd day since I had this problem. Please can any of you advise me on the way forward. Thanks for the help.
Regards,
Wisdom7
Is your application under "Submitted"? If you click on the Help section, you can send an inquiry about all submitted applications and I remember the dropdown menu has something related to resubmitting documents.

Dusyant Kumar

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
I submitted yesterday for my family visit visa(wife and daughter) on the new portal. While submitting the profile, my wife was the main applicant and I made a group of both of them, my daughter is a minor. On the payment step, the application automatically charges me fees for 2 applications and it was submitted successfully. Today when I check the status online, there is a page with my wife's name as a submitted application but for my daughter's application page there is nothing shows up, one page is there which is poping with a message that "you haven't submitted one application", please delete it or submit it, but there is no action button. I am clueless, what happened. Is it due to some server error, will updated after a few days?

JUAhamed

Feb 17, 2020
For online application for visa, I uploaded few documents but some other documents are yet to be uploaded . Now I don't continue an application which I haven't submitted in my Employee portal. I need your help to submit my application

Dec 12, 2021
Hello Sir / Madam
Greetings,
On November 31, 2021 I had applied for study permit (IMM1294) visa but visa office informed me not to apply study permit rather visitor Visa Temporary Residence Visa (5257) due to the nature of my request .The first application was withdrawn now I applied Visitor Temporary Residence visa form IMM 5257 paid 100 CAD fee. Is the first payment for study permit 150 CAD refunded or not?
Is the application processed as anew application? Average processing time for such case?
Thank you for your response in Advance

jojo509

Mar 16, 2022
I have uploaded all the documents and proceed to the online payment page. After I close the payment page (I haven't pay the fee online yet) and back to "my applications" page, there is no action available (continue application or delete profile) for the haven't submitted application; those buttons are gone. Anyone has a solution?

how did it went for you? Is it solved ? I
Have the same issue for two days now

doyp

Apr 5, 2022
I have the same issue for 24hrs now. What happened with your account? Were you able to submit your application now?
Were you able to resolve this now? Its been 3days now and I still have the same situation.

umi0520

Apr 3, 2022
No, I tried to report a technical issue 2x. It's been 3 days now. I thought it will be resolved in just an hour :(

abe_91

May 11, 2022
No, I tried to report a technical issue 2x. It's been 3 days now. I thought it will be resolved in just an hour :(
To where did you report this issue. There is no place in the page to contact technical support. I got the same issue too