+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No actions available for not submitted application

Sarp

Jun 22, 2022
Please is there anyways to resolve this….my days left to summit my application is near
….any with quick ideas on how this can solve

Ksksjxjx

Jun 20, 2022
I am facing same issue its been six hours and the action button is still empty. Can someone help please
my application didn't reappear after almost four days. What I did is I created another account, redo the application again and I am pretty sure you are good then.

Ritaade

Jun 24, 2022
I have uploaded all the documents and proceed to the online payment page. After I try to mk the payment (I haven't pay the fee online yet) and back to "my applications" page, there is no action available (continue ap for the haven't submitted application; those buttons are gone. Anyone has a solution?

Jun 28, 2022
Because the payment is processed elsewhere, once you proceed the payment page the application is locked to prevent you from accidentally paying twice (if you had the application open in two windows, for example). Just wait, the system will detect that the payment was not successful, and you will be able to continue again after some time has passed.
I am facing similar problem. I uploaded all the docs and then clicked on transit to pay. I paid my amount successfully and then website crashed. After I logged back in, I could see the payment deducted from my account but the application is not submitted and I cant update or take any action for the application. I am afraid that appication might not have reached to IRCC or if I apply again 2 applications would reach and land me in trouble. Please help me with the solution.

Sarp

Jun 22, 2022
Please is anyone facing issues payment of fee for study permit…..It’s been a month now and anytime I try to pay and submit my application they tell me they are having issues with their payment provider…I’m I the only person facing this or and is there anyway I can resolve this ?

afahmida

Aug 29, 2022
"I have uploaded all the documents and proceed to the online payment page. After I try to mk the payment (I haven't pay the fee online yet) and back to "my applications" page, there is no action available (continue ap for the haven't submitted application; those buttons are gone. Anyone has a solution? " I am facing the same issue. Does anyone has this problem recently and did it get resolved in few hours?

shinyjoshua

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
I submitted yesterday for my family visit visa(wife and daughter) on the new portal. While submitting the profile, my wife was the main applicant and I made a group of both of them, my daughter is a minor. On the payment step, the application automatically charges me fees for 2 applications and it was submitted successfully. Today when I check the status online, there is a page with my wife's name as a submitted application but for my daughter's application page there is nothing shows up, one page is there which is poping with a message that "you haven't submitted one application", please delete it or submit it, but there is no action button. I am clueless, what happened. Is it due to some server error, will updated after a few days?
on a similar boat, can you help me understand how did you resolve it (I am not getting a popup but the profile that wasn't primary is showing "pending"_

shinyjoshua

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
I have uploaded all the documents and proceed to the online payment page. After I close the payment page (payment is done) and back to "my applications" page, there is no action available (continue application or delete profile) for the haven't submitted application; those buttons are gone. Anyone has a solution?
I had similar issue. Just wait it out a day or two. It gets resolved. It automatically got resolved for me

ryan_mah

Jan 11, 2023
I am facing similar problem. I uploaded all the docs and then clicked on transit to pay. I paid my amount successfully and then website crashed. After I logged back in, I could see the payment deducted from my account but the application is not submitted and I cant update or take any action for the application. I am afraid that appication might not have reached to IRCC or if I apply again 2 applications would reach and land me in trouble. Please help me with the solution.
omg I had exactly the same issue; could you please let me know how yours was solved, I really need this fixed soon