Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Nomination.....
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Being a while house, congratulation to everyone with one or more updates… I now have 2 people outside the forum with interview call up, i don't know if this is the trend now or probably the hike in our application all while long. I know the good God will see us through with joy and happiness.

tinnyfrontier

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Nomination.....
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Please can anyone help with the link to request GCMS note.

Thank you.

solomonwise said:
That question suggest you {or someone close to you} got invited for an interview. If that is the case, I would advise you request for your GCMS notes immediately before you attend the interview. Run through the notes section and in fact all the sections to gain first hand information about your application. You have come thus far and cannot afford to bungle the chance you have now.It will give you an idea of what prompted the invite in the first place and place you on a vantage position to prepare way ahead of the interview.

Wish you the best!

PPbem

Mar 24, 2015
Hello house, some days ago, i wrote that i hadnt heard from accra since April last year. I got a mail for an interview as well for 22nd of next month. would post the content of the mail so pple in the house can advise

PPbem

Mar 24, 2015
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, you will be required to attend an interview at the location, date and time indicated below: Date: 22nd April, 2015 Time: 8: 00 am

LOCATION: Canadian High Commission, 42 Independence Ave, P.O. Box 1639, Accra, Ghana The purpose of this interview will be to determine your eligibility for admission to Canada. Your dependents are not required to attend the interview and will not be granted entry to the mission on the interview date.

PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to keep your appointment, and we have not otherwise heard from you WITHIN 30 DAYS of your scheduled interview, we will assess your application based on the information available on file, which may result in your file being refused. Do not give up employment, dispose of household effects or make travel or any other arrangement until you have received notice that you are accepted for immigration. There is no assurance at this stage that a visa will be granted to you.

Please bring the following original documents with you to the interview: Original bank statements for the last six months, Original employment offer letters from current and previous employers, Original payslips for the past year, Original current and previously held passports

Please bring this letter with you when you appear for your appointment. Thank you for your interest in Canada. Regards, Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration - KAS

Wat do u think guys??

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
PPben, all I can say is congratulations in advance. Your MR & PPR will come after the interview.

Just make sure you follow the tips given by seniors and you'll be just fine.

PPbem said:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, you will be required to attend an interview at the location, date and time indicated below: Date: 22nd April, 2015 Time: 8: 00 am

LOCATION: Canadian High Commission, 42 Independence Ave, P.O. Box 1639, Accra, Ghana The purpose of this interview will be to determine your eligibility for admission to Canada. Your dependents are not required to attend the interview and will not be granted entry to the mission on the interview date.

PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to keep your appointment, and we have not otherwise heard from you WITHIN 30 DAYS of your scheduled interview, we will assess your application based on the information available on file, which may result in your file being refused. Do not give up employment, dispose of household effects or make travel or any other arrangement until you have received notice that you are accepted for immigration. There is no assurance at this stage that a visa will be granted to you.

Please bring the following original documents with you to the interview: Original bank statements for the last six months, Original employment offer letters from current and previous employers, Original payslips for the past year, Original current and previously held passports

Please bring this letter with you when you appear for your appointment. Thank you for your interest in Canada. Regards, Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration - KAS

Wat do u think guys??

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
PPbem said:

Wat do u think guys??
Congratulations in advance. Remain confident n consistent all through. You may go through this thread as well. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-call-from-lvo-in-abu-dhabi-t180658.0.html

You may let someone do an interview dry run for you so it helps you to put your thoughts into words, with clarity

4lashyme

Oct 22, 2014
Hello Friends,

i notice AVO is sending interview invite to some applicants [especially the 2013 group]. i would like to know if those invited got the mail after or before MR?
CHEERS

tinnyfrontier

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Nomination.....
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Before MR.

4lashyme said:
Hello Friends,

i notice AVO is sending interview invite to some applicants [especially the 2013 group]. i would like to know if those invited got the mail after or before MR?
CHEERS

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
PPbem said:
Hello house, some days ago, i wrote that i hadnt heard from accra since April last year. I got a mail for an interview as well for 22nd of next month. would post the content of the mail so pple in the house can advise
PPbem said:

Wat do u think guys??
Don't worry....all will end in praise.
Once you have the specified documents with you,I'm sure you will be fine.
Don't see it as an interrogation of your credibility ......just send it that they want to be enlightened about your documents with reference to your job,finances and travelling histories.
For you and the rest of our colleagues ,we shall sing praises at the end.
Cheers

tinnyfrontier

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Nomination.....
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hello House, My interview letter just reached me too through my agent, was asked to provide the same documents as others, scheduled for 23rd of April… i tried ordering for GCMS notes today but the earliest according to them is 1st of may.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
tinnyfrontier said:
Hello House, My interview letter just reached me too through my agent, was asked to provide the same documents as others, scheduled for 23rd of April... i tried ordering for GCMS notes today but the earliest according to them is 1st of may.
God will go with u & help u succeed!

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
PPbem said:

Wat do u think guys??
Don't fret, you will greatly succeed!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPbem said:

Wat do u think guys??

Thank God you heard from them at long last. Your visa is right with them. You will get it after the successful interview. Just go through all the information that you have submitted to them and be consistent without hesitation and you will be fine. Cheers

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinnyfrontier said:
Hello House, My interview letter just reached me too through my agent, was asked to provide the same documents as others, scheduled for 23rd of April... i tried ordering for GCMS notes today but the earliest according to them is 1st of may.

All the best as you go for the interview. It will be well.