+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

siddy15

Oct 17, 2014
And this phase of our journey to Canada came to a positive end today, we picked up our passports and CPR this morning. All glory to Almighty God, and to all those expectant members ,may you get positive news from AVO soonest IJN.

Pick up mail came last thursday 19/03/2015
Visa was Issued- 12/03/2015

However there is an issue , I noticed that my baby's United States passport didn't have a visa stamped in it. Is this normal as US citizens don't need a visa to enter Canada or its an omission and I should notify Accra ASAP? Please anyone with experience should provide us with a swift response so we can act swiftly.

Thank you as I await your replies

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
siddy15 said:
And this phase of our journey to Canada came to a positive end today, we picked up our passports and CPR this morning. All glory to Almighty God, and to all those expectant members ,may you get positive news from AVO soonest IJN.

However there is an issue , I noticed that my baby's United States passport didn't have a visa stamped in it. Is this normal as US citizens don't need a visa to enter Canada or its an omission and I should notify Accra ASAP? Please anyone with experience should provide us with a swift response so we can act swiftly.

Congrats for your visa..God will settle you in Canada.You don't have anything to worry as per your babys US passport not being stamped with a visa...the baby is a citizen of the United States and therefore is Visa exempt for entry into Canada.No need to fret over it or raise any CSE to AVO...they know why it wont be stamped.

siddy15

Oct 17, 2014
gentleiphy said:
Congrats for your visa..God will settle you in Canada.You don't have anything to worry as per your babys US passport not being stamped with a visa...the baby is a citizen of the United States and therefore is Visa exempt for entry into Canada.No need to fret over it or raise any CSE to AVO...they know why it wont be stamped.
Okay gentleiphy , thanks for your response. Phew you just put our mind to rest and your reply on the 2014 thread was epic...lol ;D

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddy15 said:

Congrats to you. All the best.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
siddy15 said:

It's normal issue ,it's the norm of the working processes btw Canada and united states so it's not an omission .
I'm sure they provide you with COPR for your baby whichmis all he or she needs to enter Canada.
Meanwhile ,a big Congrats to you and the family.
Cheers.

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
siddy15 said:
Okay gentleiphy , thanks for your response. Phew you just put our mind to rest and your reply on the 2014 thread was epic...lol ;D
;D Abi na...thats the spirit bro...Cheers...we dey your back as you dey land Canada.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
siddy15 said:

Big congrats!

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
siddy15 said:
Yea Kollins they provided her CPR, thanks.

Gentleiphy I am a Sis o! :D
Oh thanks for the point of action sorry observation..it is well, all join....mankind refers to both man and woman...shey you grab? ;D..am happy for you sis...

Anaviv

Nov 6, 2014
siddy15 said:

Congrats Siddy15, american citizens do not need visa to enter Canada. My son is an american citizen and his passport was not stamped as well. He was given just COPR. So its normal and congrats once again

Mar 4, 2015
Anaviv said:
Congrats Siddy15, american citizens do not need visa to enter Canada. My son is an american citizen and his passport was not stamped as well. He was given just COPR. So its normal and congrats once again
Congrats Siddy15....Please does anyone know how long it takes for a passport submitted to AVO on the 13/3/15 will be returned?
Is there anything one can do other than wait?i am attending a training next week Tuesday and my visa is on the PP?Please help anyone..someone :'(

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Black Leather Chair said:
Congrats Siddy15....Please does anyone know how long it takes for a passport submitted to AVO on the 13/3/15 will be returned?
Is there anything one can do other than wait?i am attending a training next week Tuesday and my visa is on the PP?Please help anyone..someone :'(

This is quite tricky as there is no specific time frame. But from the date you supplied, they should have endorsed your passport with the visa. Maybe a gentle reminder to them will do the trick.

Mar 4, 2015
GENTLEANDREW said:
Ok,thanks a lot,I am doing that now,let's see what happens next.

This is quite tricky as there is no specific time frame. But from the date you supplied, they should have endorsed your passport with the visa. Maybe a gentle reminder to them will do the trick.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Black Leather Chair said:
I think a very gentle reminder will be ok. Am sure you will get ur PP back by next week.