+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dada-karma said:
Thanks alot Dotsngr. I say a very big AMEN to your prayer! I believe it will.
Meanwhile, my + remain 1 ooo as na +2 you promise :) :) :)

Thanks again!

Dada-Karma

The thing no gree ooo, dear VC. It said I shed wait for 168 hours before I can do another one. ;D.

Don't worry, I Don begin dey count.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Preferred said:
Dada Karma, all will be well. But wait o no be u Dem appoint as VC of Hakpoguma 's school? You com go solo like that!

All the best my 'better by far' person
My Able 'Preferred' oga, I hail you ooo. You forgot that the VC is human too? Water and blood runs through his veins oo.

Its truly well my broda. Probitas doctrina!

Be good!

Dada-Karma

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dada-karma said:
Long long time my people.... Hmmmmm! Wao!! *takes a deep breath and smiles*.

First and foremost, I rejoice heartily with those with one form of update or the other ranging from PER, MR, PPR et al.

Secondly, I laugh atimes when I read about people complaining and lamenting of not being attended to (most especially some 2014 stream) by AVO.

Please be rest assured that it will come; when, we may not be opportuned to know beforehand.

I am a FSW2013 applicant whose app was filed on the 28th of may with PER on August 19th same year and till I speak (write rather :) ), I'm yet to get my MR. All I'm being told after series of emails, CSEs and even ordering my GCMS is that my app is still 'in process'.

Some seniors (Landed now though) like Hakpoguma, Jodav, Biolah and Babakura, to mention just a few, went through similar and slower trends.

Patience is key in this journey, patience is!

Thanks to many concerned forumites such as GentleAndrew, Kollins and the likes who have always been keeping in touch. Our dreams and aspirations shall not be cut short.

Patience is key!

While I look forward to sharing the good news with you soonest, I wish us all da best of bests now and ever.

Cheers
Dada-Karma

God will see you to the very end,my brother. The wait is never something easy;it takes God. Your time of jubilations will definitely come.Cheers!

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
GENTLEANDREW said:
God will see you to the very end,my brother. The wait is never something easy;it takes God. Your time of jubilations will definitely come.Cheers!
Thanks broda for the show of love always. I say amen to your prayers. We'll always have reasons to rejoice with one another.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

NWAGOD

Jan 27, 2015
Just collected my immigrant visa from DHL. What a wonderful Valentine gift. Jesus all the way!

The question now is which part of Canada is best for a chemical/petroleum engineer? I chose my destination as Edmonton on the application but I know it's not a must that one must settle where he filled. Your suggestions will be appreciated.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
NWAGOD said:
Just collected my immigrant visa from DHL. What a wonderful Valentine gift. Jesus all the way!

The question now is which part of Canada is best for a chemical/petroleum engineer? I chose my destination as Edmonton on the application but I know it's not a must that one must settle where he filled. Your suggestions will be appreciated.
For your sector, Calgary all the way. Wish you the best :)

kelvin8895

Aug 26, 2014
NWAGOD said:

congrats bro. i have received email requesting me to submit my VISA in accre Ghana. AVO jst received my document today 13-2-15 by dhl. i know this tru online tracker. pls kindly info me on how long it wld take to get a responses for my visa. The mail said i must travel b4 may . cos by this time my medicals result wld have elaps one year.
Kindly info me, am jst getting prepared. thanks & cheers

NWAGOD

Jan 27, 2015
kelvin8895 said:
congrats bro. i have received email requesting me to submit my VISA in accre Ghana. AVO jst received my document today 13-2-15 by dhl. i know this tru online tracker. pls kindly info me on how long it wld take to get a responses for my visa. The mail said i must travel b4 may . cos by this time my medicals result wld have elaps one year.
Kindly info me, am jst getting prepared. thanks & cheers
I believe you mean the email asked for your passport. In my own case, it took them less than two weeks to send me a pick up request. Although u can never predict AVO, I pray they issue yours faster.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
NWAGOD said:

Congratulations Nwagod. God remains faithful.

Mmmmmmh , the oil prices have slowed down the market for engineers in Calgary. ...you may Google this. You may also visit the Edmonton settlers thread. ALL THESE NOTWITHSTANDING, THERE IS THE PLACE OF FAVOUR.

My suggestion would be that you start your search for a job before you leave naija. Look at other locations as well so you can make an informed decision. All the best

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
dada-karma said:
My Able 'Preferred' oga, I hail you ooo. You forgot that the VC is human too? Water and blood runs through his veins oo.

Its truly well my broda. Probitas doctrina!

Be good!

Dada-Karma
Me your oga ke! We both know who be senior for this matter.

I know the VC is human. God will strengthen him. Don't worry it will end in praise.

God will perfect all that concerns you.

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
kollins said:
As already told you,a dependant/accompanying spouse/children can not make landing procedures first without the principal applicant .
A principal applicant is expected to land first only or with the rest of the dependants to complete the landing procedures.
I will advice you to go with hubby to complete the landing procedures first afterwhich you can come back to join him later.
Cheers
Please kindly check i sent you PM

ty

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Thanks everyone for ur good wishes, we shall continue to share goodness on this forum IJN.
@Aijaynwoke, we used BA and was coonected with Canada air in london. I enjoyed the service on canada air more but it was really along trip

9ja4dLord

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
NWAGOD said:

Congrats!!!

Please how long did it take between when you sent in your passports and when your received the pickup mail?

Anyone could assist to answer this question too if you've picked up your passport.

Thanks.

9ja4dLORD

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
Pls express Love today to all around you, most esp ur spouse//partner and all ;)
Wish all speedy processing
Love u all with the love of the Lord
Happy Val!! :D

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9ja4dLord said:
Congrats!!!

Please how long did it take between when you sent in your passports and when your received the pickup mail?

Anyone could assist to answer this question too if you've picked up your passport.

Thanks.

9ja4dLORD

It does not have a fixed time. It might take a week or more.