+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

NWAGOD

Jan 27, 2015
9ja4dLord said:
Congrats!!!

Please how long did it take between when you sent in your passports and when your received the pickup mail?

Anyone could assist to answer this question too if you've picked up your passport.

Thanks.

9ja4dLORD
Less than two weeks.

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
Could anyone put me thru the process of obtaining "Guarantor form" from Alien Authority in Germany.
Thanks.
Pls inbox wld be preferred as I may miss the reply here.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
REMINDER:

Meeting is Here Again!
We the Naija/Canadian Family will be gathering to network, discuss prospect and job opportunities in Canada, our application process and how to live the Canadian dream. This is an opportunity to put faces to the great names on the CanadaVisa forum.
Featuring: KSA (A-Z on Express Entry & New PNPs Nominating for EE)
PipisHusband (Q&A on Canada Immigration Process- Free Consultancy)
Landed Seniors (Skype/live Chat on Life in Canada)
Date: 14th March, 2015
Time: 12pm
Venue: Blue Nest Hotel Asolo Way Opp Mr Biggs 7/8 Bustop Airport Road
To secure a seat Please confirm your attendance by sending a mail to eaglesnaijaforum@gmail.com
Enquiries:
Igbehinadara: 09092159981
Tomemeh: 08038492007 Oghale: 09091988602
It’s free to attend no commitment but we will appreciate those who will voluntarily sponsor the program to cover the venue cost and contingencies. You won’t want to miss this program as no consultant in the world can get you the volume of information you'll get.

Pascola

Jan 14, 2015
Hello House,

Any 2013 applicant still expecting any form of update from AVO, especially PPR?
Please what is the way forward? Have they forgotten us and focussing on 2014 and Express Entry? Just curious......
This waiting can be very frustrating, especially when you know most of ur mates have gotten their visas.

ChrisNwamu

Feb 17, 2015
I am a 2011 applicant. Got Medical Request in November 2014 and just got my Visa this month to Gods glory. However, I have a situation at hand. My Nigerian passport will expire in November and my visa will also expire in the same month. I am planning on travelling in September. Based on your wealth of experience in this house, can someone advise if anyone has had that kind of experience before? Is it still possible for me to renew the passport before travelling in September now that the Visa has been issued on the almost expiring passport?

Please help.

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
ChrisNwamu said:
I am a 2011 applicant. Got Medical Request in November 2014 and just got my Visa this month to Gods glory. However, I have a situation at hand. My Nigerian passport will expire in November and my visa will also expire in the same month. I am planning on travelling in September. Based on your wealth of experience in this house, can someone advise if anyone has had that kind of experience before? Is it still possible for me to renew the passport before travelling in September now that the Visa has been issued on the almost expiring passport?

Please help.
you dont have issue with that...so long as you travel before visa expiration..all you need do is to renew your passport and attach it to the one with the visa simple...best of luck

much_mann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
See page 495 of this thread inserted below

ChrisNwamu said:

Please help.

much_mann said:
For the benefits of those still wondering if you can renew your passport after PR visa has been issued.NOTE: This does not in anyway extend the validity date of your PR visa. This information may be of benefit to you say in a situation where your passport expiry date is less than 6months to your planned departure date.

To illustrate, you completed medical in December 2014 and your passport will expire say January 2016. Your visa was affixed sometime in March 2015 for example and you plan to land 6months later (Sept 2015) which means four months after you land, you will need to renew your passports. It might be easier and cost effective to renew before leaving you home country and buy yourself a couple of years. One less worry.

See official reply from VO on the subject.

Hello,

Please be advised that you may obtain a new passport and add it to the current passport ,if the need arises. However, please make sure that the page closest to the page on which you have the permanent residence visa (current passport) remains unstamped as information will be entered unto that page at the port of entry.

Thank you,

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (KAS)

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

ChrisNwamu

Feb 17, 2015
Thank you gentleiphy

gentleiphy said:
you dont have issue with that...so long as you travel before visa expiration..all you need do is to renew your passport and attach it to the one with the visa simple...best of luck

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Kayb said:
REMINDER:

Meeting is Here Again!
We the Naija/Canadian Family will be gathering to network, discuss prospect and job opportunities in Canada, our application process and how to live the Canadian dream. This is an opportunity to put faces to the great names on the CanadaVisa forum.
To secure a seat Please confirm your attendance by sending a mail to eaglesnaijaforum @ gmail.com
Enquiries:
It's free to attend no commitment but we will appreciate those who will voluntarily sponsor the program to cover the venue cost and contingencies. You won't want to miss this program as no consultant in the world can get you the volume of information you'll get.
Congrats! No issue!

4lashyme

Oct 22, 2014
Ok. this is really good. i missed the last one as i was runing around to provide AVO's request then. I'm sure going to attend this time. Kindly reserve a seat for me.
thank you.

Kayb said:
REMINDER:

Meeting is Here Again!
To secure a seat Please confirm your attendance by sending a mail to eaglesnaijaforum @ gmail.com
Enquiries:
It's free to attend no commitment but we will appreciate those who will voluntarily sponsor the program to cover the venue cost and contingencies. You won't want to miss this program as no consultant in the world can get you the volume of information you'll get.

Pascola

Jan 14, 2015
Hello House,

Please what is the way forward? Have they forgotten us and focussing on 2014 and Express Entry? Just curious......
This waiting can be very frustrating, especially when you know most of ur mates have gotten their visas.

daramz

Apr 6, 2014
naija
Category........
Visa Office......
avo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NOV 2013
IELTS Request
SENT WITH DOC
Med's Request
6th oct 2014
Med's Done....
22nd october 2014
Interview........
waived IJN
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
Pascola said:
Hello House,

The way forward is patience. Nothing you can do for now

Pascola

Jan 14, 2015
Honestly, i am so shocked right now. The long awaited PPR just strolled in. Lord is truely merciful. We have fasted and prayed. I appreciate the forum for all the kind words. Let it also be known that Pascola is Anaviv (principal applicant)'s husband.

daramz

Apr 6, 2014
naija
Category........
Visa Office......
avo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NOV 2013
IELTS Request
SENT WITH DOC
Med's Request
6th oct 2014
Med's Done....
22nd october 2014
Interview........
waived IJN
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
Pascola said:
Honestly, i am so shocked right now. The long awaited PPR just strolled in. Lord is truely merciful. We have fasted and prayed. I appreciate the forum for all the kind words. Let it also be known that Pascola is Anaviv (principal applicant)'s husband.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!