+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

Anaviv

Nov 6, 2014
kelvin8895 said:
GLORY be to God in Highest Alone, i have received a mail that (YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.)
I HAVE ALSO SENT MY PASSPORT(S) TO ACCRA, GHANA.
Thou i dont know the duration of when it would be sent back or ready for pick up... anyway, All Glory b to Jesus.
any one with info. abeg apprised me.
Thanks & cheer u all.
Congrats Kelvin, please for clarification.....is this PPR mail??? Are you 2013 applicant and when did you do your medicals???.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kelvin8895 said:
GLORY be to God in Highest Alone, i have received a mail that (YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.)
Thou i dont know the duration of when it would be sent back or ready for pick up... anyway, All Glory b to Jesus.
Thanks & cheer u all.

Congratulations to you. Cheers

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations on your safe landing Oboy, may our Good Lord be your guide and lead you to wherever you may go and provide assistance to you in all your endeavours. Wishing you successful integration into your new country.

Oboy said:
Landed in Vancouver with my spouse and daughter yesterday....To God be the glory...

Arrival formalities was smooth no question on proof of funds...The weather here is ok (11 Degree Celsius) but wet from yester night.

We are lodging in an inn (is a room with a kitchen and bath plus a balcony sort of) we booked @ booking.com for now because we know nobody here but the reception from people here(from the airport to our inn) is exceptionally nice ad welcoming.

Have to run along and start SIN registration etc.

Catch you later fellow forumites...

Oboy

The very best of luck for those waiting...AVO let the rain continue

Oboy

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congrats your immigration Journey is almost over.

kelvin8895 said:
Thanks & cheer u all.

Chingy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-11-2014
Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN
I was contacted ystday by. Accra, dey requested for original transcripts from universities for both Bsc and MSc. I thought WES has done all dese aspects, y are dey requesting again. Also asked to send fotocpy of each page of my passport I wonder what for?? :eek:in

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chingy said:
I was contacted ystday by. Accra, dey requested for original transcripts from universities for both Bsc and MSc. I thought WES has done all dese aspects, y are dey requesting again. Also asked to send fotocpy of each page of my passport I wonder what for?? :eek:in

Hi.

You just have to send what they have requested to them. It is a clear indication that they are treating your file presently. If you do not mind,can you post the mail here so that we can all go through it with you for more accurate suggestions.
Cheers

Naija babe2

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
03/10/13
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
02/10/14
Med's Done....
5/10/14
Passport Req..
10/11/14
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/14
Hello everybody.

Congrats oboy, all the best.

For those that are interested in how long it takes to receive PR card, well it seems it takes some tracking just like getting our visas but the general time is btw 45-70 days. Dont know what determines the lenght.

There is a thread (link below) for those waiting and they also have a spreadsheet to track their applications.

It seems I wont be able to wait for the PR cards as i cant stay for more than 30 days. I will need to come up with a plan, maybe come back towards when it will be ready to receive it.

link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/waiting-for-pr-card-after-landing-add-your-case-here-t162351.2970.html

spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsFmKvHOgoF5dGh0d2Q1VDJDOE5iRGFwZ1ZtRmdfSEE#gid=20

Anaviv

Nov 6, 2014
Chingy said:
I also wonder why they are requesting for it, however, its a good sign...meaning they have not forgotten us. Just send all the requested docs to them sharperly. Its well with us

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
Chingy said:
@Chingy, i believe it will be for positive result at the end, but do they expect the school to send it to them directly as the tradition is or you will send it via email

NWAGOD

Jan 27, 2015
kelvin8895 said:
Thanks & cheer u all.
Congratulations bros. The God we serve is not asleep. In my own case it took them less than 2 weeks to send me pick up mail. All the best!

NWAGOD

Jan 27, 2015
Anaviv said:
Congrats Kelvin, please for clarification.....is this PPR mail??? Are you 2013 applicant and when did you do your medicals???.
Yea, Anaviv this is passport request. Yours is coming soon. God's time is the best bro.

NWAGOD

Jan 27, 2015
Chingy said:
I wonder why they are asking for those. Just make arrangements and send all they asked for.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
kelvin8895 said:
Thanks & cheer u all.
Congratulations.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Chingy said:

Congratulations on your update. It shows your file is being attended to. If you could Request that your schools send AVO d transcripts using courier service then you will be able to track delivery. All the best

Chingy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-11-2014
Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN
Dear CHINGY:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø #**** - CHINGY:
Ø Original transcripts from both universities you attended in sealed envelopes and addressed "to Officer SC-00231"
Ø Copies of immigration documents from the UK
Ø Copies of all pages of your passport.

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section - KAS