Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN
From the email the sent, guys can u help me decipher if dey need d transcript directly from school. Besides, I thought WES has taken care of all dese. If my schools are to send dose. 30days isn't enough.?? Or do I need to send it my self??

Anaviv

Nov 6, 2014
Chingy said:
Dear CHINGY:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø #**** - CHINGY:
Ø Original transcripts from both universities you attended in sealed envelopes and addressed "to Officer SC-00231"
Ø Copies of immigration documents from the UK
Ø Copies of all pages of your passport.

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section - KAS
Chingy, from their mail, i seem they want you to send the transcript by yourself. If they wanted the school to send it, they would have specified. What do they mean by immigration documents in the UK???

Chingy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-11-2014
Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN
Anaviv said:
Chingy, from their mail, i seem they want you to send the transcript by yourself. If they wanted the school to send it, they would have specified. What do they mean by immigration documents in the UK???
Immigration documents shuld mean visa pages which is on my passport

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chingy said:
Immigration documents shuld mean visa pages which is on my passport
As regards the UK immigration, I think they just want to crosscheck what you filled in the IM5669 form. Pls check your history very well, especially any visa refusal at any time even if its donkey years ago and length of stay in Uk as per the visa type u had at d time. Check thru to be sure there is no contradiction.

Check thru very well before you respond, abeggi sis/bro

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Long long time my people.... Hmmmmm! Wao!! *takes a deep breath and smiles*.

First and foremost, I rejoice heartily with those with one form of update or the other ranging from PER, MR, PPR et al.

Secondly, I laugh atimes when I read about people complaining and lamenting of not being attended to (most especially some 2014 stream) by AVO.

Please be rest assured that it will come; when, we may not be opportuned to know beforehand.

I am a FSW2013 applicant whose app was filed on the 28th of may with PER on August 19th same year and till I speak (write rather :) ), I'm yet to get my MR. All I'm being told after series of emails, CSEs and even ordering my GCMS is that my app is still 'in process'.

Some seniors (Landed now though) like Hakpoguma, Jodav, Biolah and Babakura, to mention just a few, went through similar and slower trends.

Patience is key in this journey, patience is!

Thanks to many concerned forumites such as GentleAndrew, Kollins and the likes who have always been keeping in touch. Our dreams and aspirations shall not be cut short.

Patience is key!

While I look forward to sharing the good news with you soonest, I wish us all da best of bests now and ever.

Cheers
Dada-Karma

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dada-karma said:

First and foremost, I rejoice heartily with those with one form of update or the other ranging from PER, MR, PPR et al.

Secondly, I laugh atimes when I read about people complaining and lamenting of not being attended to (most especially some 2014 stream) by AVO.

Please be rest assured that it will come; when, we may not be opportuned to know beforehand.

I am a FSW2013 applicant whose app was filed on the 28th of may with PER on August 19th same year and till I speak (write rather :) ), I'm yet to get my MR. All I'm being told after series of emails, CSEs and even ordering my GCMS is that my app is still 'in process'.

Some seniors (Landed now though) like Hakpoguma, Jodav, Biolah and Babakura, to mention just a few, went through similar and slower trends.

Thanks to many concerned forumites such as GentleAndrew, Kollins and the likes who have always been keeping in touch. Our dreams and aspirations shall not be cut short.

Patience is key!

While I look forward to sharing the good news with you soonest, I wish us all da best of bests now and ever.

Cheers
Dada-Karma
Something tells me that sooner than later, you will get your MR IJN,Amen. +2 for your patience and positive attitude.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
dada-karma said:

Patience is key!

Cheers
Dada-Karma
Well spoken!

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Chingy said:
I was contacted ystday by. Accra, dey requested for original transcripts from universities for both Bsc and MSc. I thought WES has done all dese aspects, y are dey requesting again. Also asked to send fotocpy of each page of my passport I wonder what for?? :eek:in
Don't panic. Just answer them accordingly, and you will smile thereafter! God bless.

9ja4dLord

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
dada-karma said:

Patience is key!

Cheers
Dada-Karma
Hi Dada-Karma - You kind of make me feel like an oldie in this room. It's like all the crop of people that went through the "University of Patience" on this forum have graduated. Thanks for bringing back the memories.

I'm still waiting too but I know the exact reason for the delay - I was asked to get the FBI Clearance (because I lived in the US for more than 6 months in the past). I submitted everything requested with the Medical Request (in October 2014) but the FBI report just got to them yesterday so I'm now waiting for the PPR.

Dada-Karma, your MR is on the way in Jesus' name.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
9ja4dLord said:
Hi Dada-Karma - You kind of make me feel like an oldie in this room. It's like all the crop of people that went through the "University of Patience" on this forum have graduated. Thanks for bringing back the memories.

I'm still waiting too but I know the exact reason for the delay - I was asked to get the FBI Clearance (because I lived in the US for more than 6 months in the past). I submitted everything requested with the Medical Request (in October 2014) but the FBI report just got to them yesterday so I'm now waiting for the PPR.

Good one! What a long time to get FBI clearance!

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Dotsngr said:
Something tells me that sooner than later, you will get your MR IJN,Amen. +2 for your patience and positive attitude.
Thanks alot Dotsngr. I say a very big AMEN to your prayer! I believe it will.
Meanwhile, my + remain 1 ooo as na +2 you promise :) :) :)

Thanks again!

Dada-Karma

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
9ja4dLord said:

My own person 9ja4dlord, na so we see am oo. I'm sure alot of the students 'applicants' here don't even know about "The Hakpoguma University of Patience" .

Thank God you've arrived towards the last leap. Expect your PPR any moment as your FBI clearance is now with AVO.

May the remainder of the process be seamless for you IJN.

Cheers
Dada-Karma

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Oboy said:
Landed in Vancouver with my spouse and daughter

We are lodging in an inn (is a room with a kitchen and bath plus a balcony sort of) we booked @ booking.com

Oboy
Congratulations Oboy. May you find favour in the land

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
dada-karma said:
My own person 9ja4dlord, na so we see am oo. I'm sure alot of the students 'applicants' here don't even know about "The Hakpoguma University of Patience" .

Thank God you've arrived towards the last leap. Expect your PPR any moment as your FBI clearance is now with AVO.

May the remainder of the process be seamless for you IJN.

Cheers
Dada-Karma
Dada Karma, all will be well. But wait o no be u Dem appoint as VC of Hakpoguma 's school? You com go solo like that!

All the best my 'better by far' person