Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:
Exactly what I am saying• But I want to believe that it is legal and it is what people have done before?
The legality of it is debatable because the disadvantage far outweighs the advantage.
Realistically,nobody will ever own up to such act.
It's been done with nobody owning up to the deeds even though its advisable to be hand-picked enroute to Nigeria/country of destination by a trusted friend/relative.
Caution is the word for it...one need to be careful so that nothing goes wrong.
Cheers.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
The legality of it is debatable because the disadvantage far outweighs the advantage.
Realistically,nobody will ever own up to such act.
It's been done with nobody owning up to the deeds even though its advisable to be hand-picked enroute to Nigeria/country of destination by a trusted friend/relative.
Caution is the word for it...one need to be careful so that nothing goes wrong.
Cheers.

Really,that was why i raised the issue of legality. They will surely send it to the address you provided only in canada. How you handle it afterward will be your concern but one must be very cautious. The number of days for processing it seems not stable. It is presently 33 days. Some say 6 weeks but i will really like to know the average processing time. I think the landed people should be able to give more precise information.

YET

Feb 4, 2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
Really,that was why i raised the issue of legality. They will surely send it to the address you provided only in canada. How you handle it afterward will be your concern but one must be very cautious. The number of days for processing it seems not stable. It is presently 33 days. Some say 6 weeks but i will really like to know the average processing time. I think the landed people should be able to give more precise information.
Hello GENTLEANDREW,

Am sure you wanna travel first, spend few days and come back before traveling finally probably because of work or something like that. I also wanna do that too. It would be very upsetting if your documents get into the wrong hands. My advice is that you take enough leave days (if possible unpaid leave too), so you can wait and collect your thing before traveling elsewhere. Except you trust your contact very well that it would be kept safe.
Remember all you went through to get PR.. ;D ;)

BR,

YET

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YET said:
Hello GENTLEANDREW,

Am sure you wanna travel first, spend few days and come back before traveling finally probably because of work or something like that. I also wanna do that too. It would be very upsetting if your documents get into the wrong hands. My advice is that you take enough leave days (if possible unpaid leave too), so you can wait and collect your thing before traveling elsewhere. Except you trust your contact very well that it would be kept safe.
Remember all you went through to get PR.. ;D ;)

BR,

YET

Well said! I will definitely stays for sometimes• It is really an interesting situation for me but I do not see myself joking with the PR card• I have seen on their website that you can apply for urgent processing in as much as you can show proof of payment of airfare and you have your ticket plus your itenerary• It is well• Cheers

Sambisa Valley

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Good day to all. God will answer us soon.

Please for people who updated AVO with POF and added Pension statement to it, was it the summary they usually send by email you included or you printed the details.

if its the details, how many months backward was printed.

thank you

meemee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
Hi Sambisa valley,

i am not sure pension statement is 'acceptable' to AVO at this stage in the application process. You are better off sending in bank statements (savings and/or current accounts) or fixed deposit statements. Even mutual funds statement at this stage has a comma.

But i stand corrected. Let the seniors respond.

Sambisa Valley said:

Please for people who updated AVO with POF and added Pension statement to it, was it the summary they usually send by email you included or you printed the details.

thank you

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Sambisa Valley said:

thank you
RSA pension fund is definately not advisable to be presented to Accra visa office because they know that the cash is not fully unencumbered.The 25% of the RSA that is even accessible to you can only be accessed after 4 months of your resignation from employment status.
If however you're operating voluntary pension fund,it's accepted because it's fully unencumbered as it's different from RSA pension fund.
The RSA pension fund is aalways accepted at the submission stage of the recently ended FSWP but it's a different ball game at Accra visa office.
As much as possible ,avoid presentation of RSA pension fund statement to Accra visa office if it's requested.
Cheers

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Sambisa Valley said:

thank you
AVO specifically wrote in the email sent to me that the pension statement I provided cannot be used. Meaning pension statement is a No No for AVO!!

Jmoney

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
@4lashme did you get the POF update mail after doing your medicals? I was not asked for POF update so i thought one could relax

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Jmoney said:
@ 4lashme did you get the POF update mail after doing your medicals? I was not asked for POF update so i thought one could relax
Just give my bit of details i know about 4lashme application before he comes to make it clearer.
He got medical request on 18th November,2014 and was asked to show an update of POF within 30days too.
He did medicals and was able to send the POF update.
Seems the fall in naira value caught(this was the only logical assumption) up with the total evidence sent and made it lower than the family POF.
Accra asked him to provide another POF update again on 2nd January,2015.
4lashme is/was actually expecting passport request before the last correspondence from Accra.
I'm sure he will shed more light on my omission.addition when next he's online.
Cheers.

4lashyme

Oct 22, 2014
Jmoney said:
@ 4lashme did you get the POF update mail after doing your medicals? I was not asked for POF update so i thought one could relax
Yes. i think [like what Kollins rightly said] it's the exchange rate thing. Naira is becoming embarrassing in the FOREX. Yea, you can relax. If ur funds are above the requirments, then u have notting to worry about.

Cheers.

Rozo

Nov 2, 2014
Dear friends,

Happy New Year!!

I have been up and about during the holiday season and havn't been able to update my good friends on the status of our application!

I will like to inform the forum that we received our pick-up email on 22 Dec, 2014. Pick-up initiated with DHL same day with passports delivered (I picked passports up from their Akin Adesola, VI office) on 29 Dec 2014.

I appreciate all the wonderful information being shared in this great forum! Wish everyone the very best!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Rozo said:
Dear friends,

Happy New Year!!

I have been up and about during the holiday season and havn't been able to update my good friends on the status of our application!

I will like to inform the forum that we received our pick-up email on 22 Dec, 2014. Pick-up initiated with DHL same day with passports delivered (I picked passports up from their Akin Adesola, VI office) on 29 Dec 2014.

I appreciate all the wonderful information being shared in this great forum! Wish everyone the very best!
Whao!
Congrats to you and the family.
You are one of the very few that had nice transactions with DHL.
Wishing you the best.
Cheers.

ty

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Rozo said:
Dear friends,

Happy New Year!!

We also got our passports delivered yesterday. I think the delay in delivery was because of the long break. To God alone be all the Glory!