18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
Thank you very much for your response, i apprecciate

kollins said:
@ bensonams gave you a perfect response
Once the application is successful .....all the dependants attached/listed with the principal applicants will have the same status visa with no difference whatsoever .....hence,all will get permanent residence visas even if there is an adopted dependant in the application,and has been proved to be so with relevant supporting documents ,he or she will also get a permanent resident visa.
Summarily,Hubby ,Wifey ,Biological children and legally adopted children that have been listed at the submission stage will at the end of the process get permanent residence visas.
If any of the dependants i listed above were also added to the principal applicant at any stage of the process with adequate supporting documents and the principal applicant have duly notified the local visa office of such additions ,the additions will also have permanent residence visas too.
This may be inform of the principal applicant getting married,or a couple welcoming new born and/or a couple legally adopting a child ........when all these happens during any stage of the processing and the information is duly communicated to the local visa office processing the application ,they will all be entitled to permanent resident visas.
All information given above are valid for the FSWP that just ended on 31st December ,2014 and so i can not realistically guarantee it will be the same for express entry....but i want to believe it will be same.
Cheers

famoche

Oct 1, 2014
hello everyone
please after ur application has been received I have two questions on it
1. how will u know ur application qas successfully
2i want to quickly add an information to my application I dont knw if I can go ahead to do that even as I don't have a file number yet.
thanks foe you quick response everyone

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
famoche said:
hello everyone
please after ur application has been received I have two questions on it
1. how will u know ur application qas successfully
2i want to quickly add an information to my application I dont knw if I can go ahead to do that even as I don't have a file number yet.
thanks foe you quick response everyone
1.If you used credit card or debit card,you will get an indication of been successful when it is debited afterwhich you will receive PER email informing you of your positive eligibility .
If you used DD,you may not get such indication unless your back is able to track its encashment history.Either u track it or not,the final assurance will come when you receive PER email informing you of your positive eligibility from CIC.
2.Depending on what info you want to add ,you can send the additional info now to CIC or later to your local visa office by CSE.
Some ommision may lead to rejection or denial your application if you did not contact CIC so u need to weigh your options accordingly .
Cheers

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
GENTLEANDREW said:
Finally,I just picked up our passports and COPR. I really bless the name of our God.

The whole journey started in 2012 when I first applied for Quebec immigration. Our file was returned twice with the last one been on the 2nd of May 2013. It was then I decided to apply for the Federal Skilled Worker scheme. During it course, I was inspired to start this great forum which has helped us all.

My prayers today is for the will of God to be done in our lives. I am forever grateful to God. God bless you all. Cheers
I just have to congratulate you for eventually taking hold of your Marple leaf after all the heartache from DHL. I wish you Godspeed in the remaining bits bro.

famoche

Oct 1, 2014
kollins said:
1.If you used credit card or debit card,you will get an indication of been successful when it is debited afterwhich you will receive PER email informing you of your positive eligibility .
If you used DD,you may not get such indication unless your back is able to track its encashment history.Either u track it or not,the final assurance will come when you receive PER email informing you of your positive eligibility from CIC.
2.Depending on what info you want to add ,you can send the additional info now to CIC or later to your local visa office by CSE.
Some ommision may lead to rejection or denial your application if you did not contact CIC so u need to weigh your options accordingly .
Cheers
how can I contact cic please im sending thw documents on Monday I hope it will be merge with my whole application.

Sambisa Valley

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Compliment of the seasons to all.

Please a friend who is based outside the country wants to process his certificate and transcript from ESUT. Please if anyone has a link or contact that can assist, kindly share with me.

Thanks

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
Sambisa Valley said:
Compliment of the seasons to all.

Please a friend who is based outside the country wants to process his certificate and transcript from ESUT. Please if anyone has a link or contact that can assist, kindly share with me.

Thanks
Hi Sambisa, Look for a profile named "Pipis Husband" here to add u to the whatsapp group in order to expand your search.

YET

Feb 4, 2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
Finally,I just picked up our passports and COPR. I really bless the name of our God.

The whole journey started in 2012 when I first applied for Quebec immigration. Our file was returned twice with the last one been on the 2nd of May 2013. It was then I decided to apply for the Federal Skilled Worker scheme. During it course, I was inspired to start this great forum which has helped us all.

My prayers today is for the will of God to be done in our lives. I am forever grateful to God. God bless you all. Cheers
First of all GENTLEANDREW, you bridged the information gap for many forumites in this channel thereby giving lots hope. Therefore by the virtue of many that have prayed for you, it is now the case of manifestation of His Glory. Your news came Dec 31, if am right, meaning that your lifting and testimony can never tarry nor be delayed. Proceed to the new phase in your Life with the Joy of the Lord in your heart and stay Blessed.

Thumbs up.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YET said:
First of all GENTLEANDREW, you bridge the information gap for many forumites in this channel thereby giving lots hope. Therefore by the virtue of many that have prayed for you, it is now the case of manifestation of His Glory. Your news came Dec 31, if am right, meaning that your lifting and testimony can never tarry nor be delayed. Proceed to the new phase in your Life with the Joy of the Lord in your heart and stay Blessed.

Thumbs up.

God bless you real good• Thanks for your cheering words• Cheers

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
Congrats buddy ..
Thanking God for the final victory .....
I pray that our collegues that seems left behind will find favour with Accra in this coming year.
Once again,Congrats to the whole family.
Cheers

Thanks a lot• Cheers

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
famoche said:
how can I contact cic please im sending thw documents on Monday I hope it will be merge with my whole application.
Just send it to the initial address you sent your original application.
Write a cover letter with it telling them of what you are sending as additional documents.
Please list out every of your personal details like full names,date of birth,passport identification number,NOC,date original package was received and the name of the receiver that signed for your package at CIC .
Make sure you include as ma y details as possible for them to be able to merge it with original document /package you have sent.
Cheers

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oscartan said:
I just have to congratulate you for eventually taking hold of your Marple leaf after all the heartache from DHL. I wish you Godspeed in the remaining bits bro.

Amen oooo• Thanks a lot for your kind words and been there• Cheers

Emmy70

Nov 11, 2014
much_mann said:
For the benefits of those still wondering if you can renew your passport after PR visa has been issued.NOTE: This does not in anyway extend the validity date of your PR visa. This information may be of benefit to you say in a situation where your passport expiry date is less than 6months to your planned departure date.

To illustrate, you completed medical in December 2014 and your passport will expire say January 2016. Your visa was affixed sometime in March 2015 for example and you plan to land 6months later (ept 2015) which means four months after you land, you will need to renew your passports. It might be easier and cost effective to renew before leaving you home country and buy yourself a couple of years. One less worry.

See official reply from VO on

Hello,

Please be advised that you may obtain a new passport and add it to the current passport ,if the need arises. However, please make sure that the page closest to the page on which you have the permanent residence visa (current passport) remains unstamped as information will be entered unto that page at the port of entry.

Great post bro. However forumites, pls I already have another country visa stamped closest to the Canadian visa. Is this a serious problem?? Notably, one does not have control on which page any embassy decides to stamp their visa since you are not there while the visa is being tamped. Pls seniors what do you think? Do I need to contact Accra VO regarding this?