7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Gofame said:
To this wonderful family God has raised here please rejoice with us as we have been blessed with a bouncing baby GIRL on the 1st of this year. This has ushered in great victory and success for us all in this forum.. Thanks everyone
This is great news Gofame. Welcome Canadian princess. What a great start to the new year. :) :) :)

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats Gofame on the birth of your baby. I rejoice with you.

Gofame said:
To this wonderful family God has raised here please rejoice with us as we have been blessed with a bouncing baby GIRL on the 1st of this year. This has ushered in great victory and success for us all in this forum.. Thanks everyone

sega03

Jan 1, 2015
Did not think a forum as this existed. But i guess better late than never.

There is so much goodwill from what I've read so far on this forum. Almost bordering on being unreal but good job you lot are doing here.

Exceedingly happy for all those who have had positive responses and are in Canada already or will be enroute in the coming months and chin up to those not so fortunate and hopefully they can pick themselves up and have a go again.

For the seniors and forum moderators, please add my details to the spreadsheet o.

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: Accra
NOC Code......: 2113
App. Filed.......: 03-April-2014
AOR Received.: 28-April-2014
IELTS Request: Sent with Application
Med's Request: Expectant

The wait is just nerve wrecking. Hopefully, we too, will have some good news to share with the house soon.

And this is cheers to a brand new year good people. 2015 will be kind to us and a big congrats to father of the new born.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
Thanks everyone for well wishes.. Pls what do you advise do I notify AVO immediately or wait for their response on the additional POF I sent? If I would need to notify them will I need to feel all those initial forms again at this stage?... Pls give the most appropriate step to take now... Thanks everyone

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gofame said:
Thanks everyone for well wishes.. Pls what do you advise do I notify AVO immediately or wait for their response on the additional POF I sent? If I would need to notify them will I need to feel all those initial forms again at this stage?... Pls give the most appropriate step to take now... Thanks everyone
In my opinion, you should notify them right away, cos what's coming next is the MR, and you'll want the little princess to be included. Don't forget too that you'll need to pay her processing fee and update your POF again. Congrats once again.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gofame said:

Notify them immediately of your newborn• They will respond in good time concerning the information you need to furnish them with concerning your newborn and the money to pay• Do this immediately•

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
kuskus said:
In my opinion, you should notify them right away, cos what's coming next is the MR, and you'll want the little princess to be included. Don't forget too that you'll need to pay her processing fee and update your POF again. Congrats once again.
Thanks a lot my brother... I actually sent more than enough POF covering for a family of 4,as I knew that the baby was o the way.. So I will do them a mail ASAP... Thanks a lot

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
GENTLEANDREW said:
Thanks a lot

Notify them immediately of your newborn• They will respond in good time concerning the information you need to furnish them with concerning your newborn and the money to pay• Do this immediately•

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Gofame said:
As advised already ,send a mail to them immediately to notify them or raise a CSE to Accra.
On your part ,arrange for the commencement of getting passport document for your newborn......maybe Monday morning since today seems to be holiday .Get it done because Accra will surely ask for it.
Also,get her birth certificate ready also......not the hospital....I'm sure you know what is acceptable.
Get her six passports photographs ready also.
Be in the mood to raise 150CAD /$140 draft also for the processing fees because it's needed compulsorily too.
There are forms for you to update also notably the generic form,additional family information form but you will be told the form to fill .I'm sure your previous POF is sufficient so you may not need to worry.
If it's not ,you may be asked again.
Just send the mail and do your preparations on your part.
Cheers

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
kollins said:
As advised already ,send a mail to them immediately to notify them or raise a CSE to Accra.
On your part ,arrange for the commencement of getting passport document for your newborn......maybe Monday morning since today seems to be holiday .Get it done because Accra will surely ask for it.
Also,get her birth certificate ready also......not the hospital....I'm sure you know what is acceptable.
Get her six passports photographs ready also.
Be in the mood to raise 150CAD /$140 draft also for the processing fees because it's needed compulsorily too.
There are forms for you to update also notably the generic form,additional family information form but you will be told the form to fill .I'm sure your previous POF is sufficient so you may not need to worry.
If it's not ,you may be asked again.
Just send the mail and do your preparations on your part.
Cheers
Thanks a lot...God bless

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
Gofame said:
Thanks a lot everyone, this is a unique family I am glad I know this place. Indeed this year is blessed one for all of us.. I prophesy that God has given my family this special blessing that only HIM can give will extend this hand of favour on all our application that needs positive response from AVO, those expecting their visas will get it delivered safely, those landing will do so successful and prosper in our new country Canada... I ask for this and more by virtue of this wonderful gift of a baby today Amen!!!!.... Thanks everyone

Congratulations on the arrival of your baby girl. May God bless you and all yours.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gofame said:
Congrats Gofame. What an awesome new year blessing. My co forumites have nailed it already. Pls go ahead n alert AVO immediately. Delay will not help your application.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sega03 said:

There is so much goodwill from what I've read so far on this forum. Almost bordering on being unreal but good job you lot are doing here.

Exceedingly happy for all those who have had positive responses and are in Canada already or will be enroute in the coming months and chin up to those not so fortunate and hopefully they can pick themselves up and have a go again.

For the seniors and forum moderators, please add my details to the spreadsheet o.

The wait is just nerve wrecking. Hopefully, we too, will have some good news to share with the house soon.

And this is cheers to a brand new year good people. 2015 will be kind to us and a big congrats to father of the new born.
Happy new year to you too! May God grant a success filled respons in 2015 IJN, Amen. Hmmm is it AOR or PER dt you received on April 28? If its the positive eligibilty mail, then you still need to wait patiently. Its nerve wracking, I agree but at least you got the PER. :D

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
sega03 said:

Hi and happy new year. You can add yourself to the spreadsheet using the link below my post. The second link will take you straight to the spreadsheet to see how we're doing. All the best.