VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
kollins said:

Timelines in words...
1st application submitted 8th January,2014
1st application received 13th January,2014
1st application returned 27th January,2014 (Never got it till date :p)
Reason of return : PAYMENT issue resulting from Gtbank credit card (Got to know of the reason after sending mail to CIC...received response on 8th April,2014)
2nd application submitted 20th March,2014
2nd application received 25th March,2014
2nd application returned 4th April,2014 (Received it back 20th June,2014)
Reason for return : NON INCLUSION OF IELTS RESULT( British council Nigeria failed to insert my IELTS result as agreed)
3rd application sent 18th April,2014 via British council AGAIN...this time,a high graded official put his neck down for me to personally supervise the insertion of my IELTS trf.
In addition,I wrote a strong worded letter to CIC telling them I have mandated british council to insert my IELTS since no second copy was available for me as par their procedures.
I also included a photocopy of my IELTS.
Till date,I never knew if British council inserted it or my cover letter worked with the photocopy of my IELTS.
3rd application was received in CIC on 24th April,2014......
I had to send my 3rd application knowing fully well that express entry song will take off by 1st May,2014....I blamed myself 2 days later (26th april,2014) when the new gazette said FSW will continue from 1st May,2014 again :p
Received PER's email on 13th May,2014 (20 calendar days from date of receipt in CIC)
Got Medical request on 17th October,2014 @ 11.27am
Medicals done on 7th November,2014 (lost three weeks because I was engaged in a different location from where I can do medicals)
Sent requested documents on 7th November,2014
Requested documents received in Accra on 11th November,2014.
Got passport requests on 19th November,2014 @ 12.45am
Sent the passports on 20th November,2014
The passports were received on 24th November,2014 around 11am Nigerian time.
Got passport pick up mail today 8th December,2014 inside my SPAM box @ 12.45pm
Decision made was noticed/seen on ECAS @ 12.05am of 30th November,2014.
Realistically(though I'm yet to sight it),the visa is meant to be valid till 13th November,2015.
Cheers.
What a wonderful God we serve. Jolly all the way for you brother

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
nanonye said:
When i consider the fact that my application was one of the last applications on any forum i know to have made it into the Cap for NOC 2263 for FSW 2013, all i can do is just bless God for todays development. My application arrived CIC NS on November 18, 2013 and the last application to be charged on the general forum arrived CIC NS a week later on November 26, 2013. All other applications after November 26th were returned.

God is good. So good because i had actually decided against applying initially, thinking 5000 applications were too small and would be filled only by applicants in Lagos Nigeria, not to talk about India. In late August 2014, he convinced me to give it a shot and between September and October, i prepared my application by getting my IELTS, WES Report, foreign PCC etc before eventually submitting in November and today, i am talking about VISA Pickup Mail.

Again i bless God because i remember all the fretting i had, especially with regards to POF update. I had sent a bank balance letter with my initial application and was asked to update POF at MR stage. I had a huge project that needed cash in August and used up almost all i had. I was in a fix and most people stated that 6 month statements were the minimum needed. 2 weeks before MR came, i was able to raised the needed funds and immediately opened a FD Account for 30 days. MR duly came and all i had was just my 2 weeks old Fixed Deposit statement that was valid for just 30 days. I prayed over it, sent the FD Statement with nothing else attached and behold, it was cleared and i got my Passport Request a mere 3 weeks after MR.

A fairytale story with a rosy ending. We will all have such stories to tell in Jesus name.

Many thank you to everybody that have celebrated with me and other celebrating forum members today. RonD, you can be rest assured that we will always remain active on here.

Me personally, i never dey land anytime soon sha so we still dey gidigba. A Summer landing in 2015 will be just perfect for me since i have already experienced winter a couple of times.

God bless you all.

Wow this is really the hand of God. You will carry this favor to canada ijn. I wish you well. I'm also planning on a summer move too. Hope one day we will all get to meet.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
My good people, rejoice with me because my PPR mail has come oh!!!!!!!!!!! After my last post here, I decided to check my email (yet again :) :)) and lo and behold, see the mail (via our representative) sitting in my inbox.

I'd like to thank you all for your words of encouragement, advice and prayers especially fatenny. God bless you all. I had to send a friendly mail to AVO a week ago, bypassing our representative ( because they were not willing to do so anytime soon) and by Friday, I got ''the third line''. And then today, PPR mail waka enter. :D :D :D :D :D

shinemaster

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
NwaMarie said:
My good people, rejoice with me because my PPR mail has come oh!!!!!!!!!!! After my last post here, I decided to check my email (yet again :) :)) and lo and behold, see the mail (via our representative) sitting in my inbox.

I'd like to thank you all for your words of encouragement, advice and prayers especially fatenny. God bless you all. I had to send a friendly mail to AVO a week ago, bypassing our representative ( because they were not willing to do so anytime soon) and by Friday, I got ''the third line''. And then today, PPR mail waka enter. :D :D :D :D :D
Congrats

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014

shinemaster

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
bensonams said:
Congrats shinemaster
Thank you all for all your congratulatory messages. Special congratulations to kollins, Nanonye and the rest of the crew that got their pick-up mails today. Imagine if i was not proactive enough to send Accra a friendly reminder. I bless God...........To all those waiting, GOD is surely in control. I call this PR 'platter of gold'

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
NwaMarie said:

Congrats NwaMarie....I celebrate with U.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
shinemaster said:
Thank you all for all your congratulatory messages. Special congratulations to kollins, Nanonye and the rest of the crew that got their pick-up mails today. Imagine if i was not proactive enough to send Accra a friendly reminder. I bless God...........To all those waiting, GOD is surely in control. I call this PR 'platter of gold'
Shinemaster, I must admit that friendly reminders to AVO really work! Of course, plus God's favor (very necessary ingredient!!!)

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
kay_diwe2014 said:
Congrats NwaMarie....I celebrate with U.
Thanks a lot kay_diwe2014. God is good!

Dec 8, 2014
Hello All, my good friend referred me to this forum. I am very happy with all the good news I read from here today. Hoping to get mine soon. Please I have a question, I just did my medicals today and a bit worried. I have been on bp medication for a year now and my bp is well controlled. Today during the test, my bp was 138/70, which is within the normal range. The doctor asked if I am on any medication, I said yes (because I don't want to lie) and told him the name of bp drugs I hv been on. He said ok that my bp is well controlled but I will need to do further test to be sure I don't have damaged kidney that it is further test that they do for people who their bp is either high or o bp medication as directed by CIC. I did creatinine test and the result was very good (normal). The doctor told me that I am fine and fit. I asked him if the bp issue will affect me in any way and he said NO that my results are good. I am still worried and don't know if my application will be affected because of the bp drugs am on. Will the bp medication make me inadmissible to Canada?. Please forum members, has anyone here who had similar case as mine (has bp or on bp medication) received PPR mail after their medical.

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
ferdimako said:
Congratulations!
Congratulations Ore. oya to DHL. Those passports with visa and COPR must land in naija this week !

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
NwaMarie said:

Congrats

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
NwaMarie said:

Congrats .......
So happy for you.......
God has really been womderful ...
Get set to send the passports tomorrow ....
Cheers

Anaviv

Nov 6, 2014
NwaMarie said:

Wow!!! Congrats NwaMarie

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
forward2Canada said:
Hello All, my good friend referred me to this forum. I am very happy with all the good news I read from here today. Hoping to get mine soon. Please I have a question, I just did my medicals today and a bit worried. I have been on bp medication for a year now and my bp is well controlled. Today during the test, my bp was 138/70, which is within the normal range. The doctor asked if I am on any medication, I said yes (because I don't want to lie) and told him the name of bp drugs I hv been on. He said ok that my bp is well controlled but I will need to do further test to be sure I don't have damaged kidney that it is further test that they do for people who their bp is either high or o bp medication as directed by CIC. I did creatinine test and the result was very good (normal). The doctor told me that I am fine and fit. I asked him if the bp issue will affect me in any way and he said NO that my results are good. I am still worried and don't know if my application will be affected because of the bp drugs am on. Will the bp medication make me inadmissible to Canada?. Please forum members, has anyone here who had similar case as mine (has bp or on bp medication) received PPR mail after their medical.
First and foremost ,Congrats on your current level of processing.
On BP level ,I'm sure your creatinine level is between 0.7 to 1.3 mg/dL which makes it normal for you.
The test was done to see how well your kidneys work. Creatinine is normally removed from the body entirely by the kidneys. If kidney function is not normal, creatinine level increases in your blood. This is because less creatinine is released through your urine.
The good thing is that you have been certified normal with the level of creatinine which does not make you a risk to Canadian community.
Think less of who may have gotten passport request in your condition and focus on getting a positive result which to me is a surety .
Your passport request will soon come so try to relax your nerves.........God is perfecting everything.......all you need to is trust Him.
Cheers