+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

Dec 8, 2014
kollins said:
First and foremost ,Congrats on your current level of processing.
On BP level ,I'm sure your creatinine level is between 0.7 to 1.3 mg/dL which makes it normal for you.
The test was done to see how well your kidneys work. Creatinine is normally removed from the body entirely by the kidneys. If kidney function is not normal, creatinine level increases in your blood. This is because less creatinine is released through your urine.
The good thing is that you have been certified normal with the level of creatinine which does not make you a risk to Canadian community.
Think less of who may have gotten passport request in your condition and focus on getting a positive result which to me is a surety .
Your passport request will soon come so try to relax your nerves.........God is perfecting everything.......all you need to is trust Him.
Cheers
Yes Kollins, mine is within the range 0.7-1.3mg/dl

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
forward2Canada said:
Yes Kollins, mine is within the range 0.7-1.3mg/dl
Don't worry .....
You're cool with no issues .
God has taken full control .........
The manifestation will come in form of your passport request soonest....
As for the outcome of this result,you have nothing to fear.
Meanwhile if you don't mind,please let us know your timeline for us to include you in our mini spreadsheet .
Cheers

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NwaMarie said:
My good people, rejoice with me because my PPR mail has come oh!!!!!!!!!!! After my last post here, I decided to check my email (yet again :) :)) and lo and behold, see the mail (via our representative) sitting in my inbox.

I'd like to thank you all for your words of encouragement, advice and prayers especially fatenny. God bless you all. I had to send a friendly mail to AVO a week ago, bypassing our representative ( because they were not willing to do so anytime soon) and by Friday, I got ''the third line''. And then today, PPR mail waka enter. :D :D :D :D :D

It is the Lord`s doing and it is marvelous in our eyes• Congratulations to you• Cheers

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forward2Canada said:
Hello All, my good friend referred me to this forum. I am very happy with all the good news I read from here today. Hoping to get mine soon. Please I have a question, I just did my medicals today and a bit worried. I have been on bp medication for a year now and my bp is well controlled. Today during the test, my bp was 138/70, which is within the normal range. The doctor asked if I am on any medication, I said yes (because I don't want to lie) and told him the name of bp drugs I hv been on. He said ok that my bp is well controlled but I will need to do further test to be sure I don't have damaged kidney that it is further test that they do for people who their bp is either high or o bp medication as directed by CIC. I did creatinine test and the result was very good (normal). The doctor told me that I am fine and fit. I asked him if the bp issue will affect me in any way and he said NO that my results are good. I am still worried and don't know if my application will be affected because of the bp drugs am on. Will the bp medication make me inadmissible to Canada?. Please forum members, has anyone here who had similar case as mine (has bp or on bp medication) received PPR mail after their medical.

I do not see any need for you to panic since the doctors performed the expected test twice and told you that you are good• If it will not sail through I strongly believe that they would have told you•

Put the remaining stage into the hands of God• He has done it before and He will surely do it again• Cheers

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
kollins said:
Congrats .......
So happy for you.......
God has really been womderful ...
Get set to send the passports tomorrow ....
Cheers
Thanks Oga Kollins. You can say that again, God is really wonderful. ''Sharpally sharpally'', passports will be sent tomorrow by God's grace!

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
It is the Lord`s doing and it is marvelous in our eyes• Congratulations to you• Cheers
Thanks a lot GENTLEANDREW.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
forward2Canada said:
Hello All, my good friend referred me to this forum. I am very happy with all the good news I read from here today. Hoping to get mine soon. Please I have a question, I just did my medicals today and a bit worried. I have been on bp medication for a year now and my bp is well controlled. Today during the test, my bp was 138/70, which is within the normal range. The doctor asked if I am on any medication, I said yes (because I don't want to lie) and told him the name of bp drugs I hv been on. He said ok that my bp is well controlled but I will need to do further test to be sure I don't have damaged kidney that it is further test that they do for people who their bp is either high or o bp medication as directed by CIC. I did creatinine test and the result was very good (normal). The doctor told me that I am fine and fit. I asked him if the bp issue will affect me in any way and he said NO that my results are good. I am still worried and don't know if my application will be affected because of the bp drugs am on. Will the bp medication make me inadmissible to Canada?. Please forum members, has anyone here who had similar case as mine (has bp or on bp medication) received PPR mail after their medical.
Welcome to the forum forward2canada. Just relax, I don't think there's any cause for alarm especially with a creatinine level within normal range.

maskuraid

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/10/2013
AOR Received.
06/01/2014
Congrats to y'all,specially my bro Nanonye. God bless us all. He won't forget...

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations NwaMarie

NwaMarie said:
My good people, rejoice with me because my PPR mail has come oh!!!!!!!!!!! After my last post here, I decided to check my email (yet again :) :)) and lo and behold, see the mail (via our representative) sitting in my inbox.

I'd like to thank you all for your words of encouragement, advice and prayers especially fatenny. God bless you all. I had to send a friendly mail to AVO a week ago, bypassing our representative ( because they were not willing to do so anytime soon) and by Friday, I got ''the third line''. And then today, PPR mail waka enter. :D :D :D :D :D

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
nanonye said:
Friends, make una dey check una spam box too o.

Imagine i just looked into my spam box now with the intention of cleaning it up and behold, i FOUND MY PICKUP MAIL there. It was sent at about 1pm.

Thank heavens. Thank God.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
kollins said:

I'M JUMPING UP IN THE OFFICE HERE.....

Just came from Lunch now and saw the pick up mail sitting DEEP in my SPAM box....
Its official......
Pick up mail arrived in my SPAM box at exactly 12.45pm.
I'm using this as a point of contact to expectant hearts of Medical request mails,passport request mails and Passport pick-up mails or any forms of positive news from Accra.
I pray that good news shall always be in your abode....
Once again,thank you all in advance of your wishes.....
Its been a wonderful family and I'm poised to follow every active applicants here to a logical positive conclusion regardless of my location now or later...
Cheers.
Big congrats to you and amen to your prayers.Congratulations also goes to Canada4mind!

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013