+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

canada4mind

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
I wish that the desire of everyone in this forum be granted in no time IJN. May I begin by appreciating God for making today a reality. Without God, this will definitely not have been possible. 2014 is indeed a remarkable year in my family. Once again, I wish everyone here the very best.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada4mind said:
I wish that the desire of everyone in this forum be granted in no time IJN. May I begin by appreciating God for making today a reality. Without God, this will definitely not have been possible. 2014 is indeed a remarkable year in my family. Once again, I wish everyone here the very best.

Amen oooo• Really appreciate the way you have summed it• By strength shall no man prevail• All glory have to be returned to our maker• He started with us and He will surely end with us• It is well with our souls• Cheers•

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
canada4mind said:
Congratulations! All glory to God Almighty, may the rest of the journey be highly blessed

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
When i consider the fact that my application was one of the last applications on any forum i know to have made it into the Cap for NOC 2263 for FSW 2013, all i can do is just bless God for todays development. My application arrived CIC NS on November 18, 2013 and the last application to be charged on the general forum arrived CIC NS a week later on November 26, 2013. All other applications after November 26th were returned.

God is good. So good because i had actually decided against applying initially, thinking 5000 applications were too small and would be filled only by applicants in Lagos Nigeria, not to talk about India. In late August 2014, he convinced me to give it a shot and between September and October, i prepared my application by getting my IELTS, WES Report, foreign PCC etc before eventually submitting in November and today, i am talking about VISA Pickup Mail.

Again i bless God because i remember all the fretting i had, especially with regards to POF update. I had sent a bank balance letter with my initial application and was asked to update POF at MR stage. I had a huge project that needed cash in August and used up almost all i had. I was in a fix and most people stated that 6 month statements were the minimum needed. 2 weeks before MR came, i was able to raised the needed funds and immediately opened a FD Account for 30 days. MR duly came and all i had was just my 2 weeks old Fixed Deposit statement that was valid for just 30 days. I prayed over it, sent the FD Statement with nothing else attached and behold, it was cleared and i got my Passport Request a mere 3 weeks after MR.

A fairytale story with a rosy ending. We will all have such stories to tell in Jesus name.

Many thank you to everybody that have celebrated with me and other celebrating forum members today. RonD, you can be rest assured that we will always remain active on here.

Me personally, i never dey land anytime soon sha so we still dey gidigba. A Summer landing in 2015 will be just perfect for me since i have already experienced winter a couple of times.

God bless you all.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanonye said:
When i consider the fact that my application was one of the last applications on any forum i know to have made it into the Cap for NOC 2263 for FSW 2013, all i can do is just bless God for todays development. My application arrived CIC NS on November 18, 2013 and the last application to be charged on the general forum arrived CIC NS a week later on November 26, 2013. All other applications after November 26th were returned.

God is good. So good because i had actually decided against applying initially, thinking 5000 applications were too small and would be filled only by applicants in Lagos Nigeria, not to talk about India. In August 2014, he convinced me to give it a shot and today, i am talking about VISA Pickup Mail.

I remember all the fretting i had with regards to POF updates especially. I had sent a bank balance letter with my initial application and was asked to update POF at MR stage. I had a huge project that needed cash in August and used up almost all i had. I was in a fix and most people stated that 6 month statements were the minimum needed. 2 weeks before MR came, i was able to raised the needed funds and immediately opened a FD Account for 30 days. MR duly came and all i had was just my 2 weeks Fixed Deposit statement that was valid for just 30 days. I prayed over it, sent the FD Statement with nothing else attached and behold, it was cleared and i got my Passport Request a mere 3 weeks after MR.

A fairytale story with a rosy ending. We will all have such stories to tell in Jesus name.

Many thank you to everybody that have celebrated with me and other celebrating forum members today. RonD, you can be rest assured that we will always remain active on here.

Me personally, i never dey land anytime soon sha so we still dey gidigba. A Summer landing in 2015 will be just perfect for me since i have already experienced winter a couple of times.

God bless you all.

Awhhh, quite a lovely story. Feel like crying. God will see you through in your new land of dreams. Pls dont forget to give us update when u land so that we know how to 'package' ourselves too?

ferdimako

May 1, 2014
kollins said:

I'M JUMPING UP IN THE OFFICE HERE.....

Just came from Lunch now and saw the pick up mail sitting DEEP in my SPAM box....
Its official......
Pick up mail arrived in my SPAM box at exactly 12.45pm.
I'm using this as a point of contact to expectant hearts of Medical request mails,passport request mails and Passport pick-up mails or any forms of positive news from Accra.
I pray that good news shall always be in your abode....
Once again,thank you all in advance of your wishes.....
Its been a wonderful family and I'm poised to follow every active applicants here to a logical positive conclusion regardless of my location now or later...
Cheers.
Congratulations!

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:

Timelines in words...
1st application submitted 8th January,2014
1st application received 13th January,2014
1st application returned 27th January,2014 (Never got it till date :p)
Reason of return : PAYMENT issue resulting from Gtbank credit card (Got to know of the reason after sending mail to CIC...received response on 8th April,2014)
2nd application submitted 20th March,2014
2nd application received 25th March,2014
2nd application returned 4th April,2014 (Received it back 20th June,2014)
Reason for return : NON INCLUSION OF IELTS RESULT( British council Nigeria failed to insert my IELTS result as agreed)
3rd application sent 18th April,2014 via British council AGAIN...this time,a high graded official put his neck down for me to personally supervise the insertion of my IELTS trf.
In addition,I wrote a strong worded letter to CIC telling them I have mandated british council to insert my IELTS since no second copy was available for me as par their procedures.
I also included a photocopy of my IELTS.
Till date,I never knew if British council inserted it or my cover letter worked with the photocopy of my IELTS.
3rd application was received in CIC on 24th April,2014......
I had to send my 3rd application knowing fully well that express entry song will take off by 1st May,2014....I blamed myself 2 days later (26th april,2014) when the new gazette said FSW will continue from 1st May,2014 again :p
Received PER's email on 13th May,2014 (20 calendar days from date of receipt in CIC)
Got Medical request on 17th October,2014 @ 11.27am
Medicals done on 7th November,2014 (lost three weeks because I was engaged in a different location from where I can do medicals)
Sent requested documents on 7th November,2014
Requested documents received in Accra on 11th November,2014.
Got passport requests on 19th November,2014 @ 12.45am
Sent the passports on 20th November,2014
The passports were received on 24th November,2014 around 11am Nigerian time.
Got passport pick up mail today 8th December,2014 inside my SPAM box @ 12.45pm
Decision made was noticed/seen on ECAS @ 12.05am of 30th November,2014.
Realistically(though I'm yet to sight it),the visa is meant to be valid till 13th November,2015.
Cheers.

WAOOOOHHH. Classical case of NEVER GIVE UP TRYING. Now I know why you are GURU on this matters. God bless you and perfect your steps in your new country.

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
ferdimako said:
Congratulations!

Congratulations to everyone with new updates. I wish you all the best in your new home.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
nanonye said:

God is good. So good because i had actually decided against applying initially, thinking 5000 applications were too small and would be filled only by applicants in Lagos Nigeria, not to talk about India. In late August 2014, he convinced me to give it a shot and between September and October, i prepared my application by getting my IELTS, WES Report, foreign PCC etc before eventually submitting in November and today, i am talking about VISA Pickup Mail.

Again i bless God because i remember all the fretting i had, especially with regards to POF update. I had sent a bank balance letter with my initial application and was asked to update POF at MR stage. I had a huge project that needed cash in August and used up almost all i had. I was in a fix and most people stated that 6 month statements were the minimum needed. 2 weeks before MR came, i was able to raised the needed funds and immediately opened a FD Account for 30 days. MR duly came and all i had was just my 2 weeks old Fixed Deposit statement that was valid for just 30 days. I prayed over it, sent the FD Statement with nothing else attached and behold, it was cleared and i got my Passport Request a mere 3 weeks after MR.

God bless you all.
I rejoice with u!

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Great buzz in the house. A big congratulations to canada4mind, nanonye, kollins, sanmi13, shinemaster on your pick-up mails. Thank God for His favors and mercies.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
sanmi13 said:
To God be the glory and many thanks to this wonderful family... The love, concerns and supports here goes way to make this dream a reality. Thanks so much everyone.

A big congratulations to those with updates.. I got my pick up mail 12:45am this aftnoon.
Congrats

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
kollins said:

Timelines in words...
1st application submitted 8th January,2014
1st application received 13th January,2014
1st application returned 27th January,2014 (Never got it till date :p)
Reason of return : PAYMENT issue resulting from Gtbank credit card (Got to know of the reason after sending mail to CIC...received response on 8th April,2014)
2nd application submitted 20th March,2014
2nd application received 25th March,2014
2nd application returned 4th April,2014 (Received it back 20th June,2014)
Reason for return : NON INCLUSION OF IELTS RESULT( British council Nigeria failed to insert my IELTS result as agreed)
3rd application sent 18th April,2014 via British council AGAIN...this time,a high graded official put his neck down for me to personally supervise the insertion of my IELTS trf.
In addition,I wrote a strong worded letter to CIC telling them I have mandated british council to insert my IELTS since no second copy was available for me as par their procedures.
I also included a photocopy of my IELTS.
Till date,I never knew if British council inserted it or my cover letter worked with the photocopy of my IELTS.
3rd application was received in CIC on 24th April,2014......
I had to send my 3rd application knowing fully well that express entry song will take off by 1st May,2014....I blamed myself 2 days later (26th april,2014) when the new gazette said FSW will continue from 1st May,2014 again :p
Received PER's email on 13th May,2014 (20 calendar days from date of receipt in CIC)
Got Medical request on 17th October,2014 @ 11.27am
Medicals done on 7th November,2014 (lost three weeks because I was engaged in a different location from where I can do medicals)
Sent requested documents on 7th November,2014
Requested documents received in Accra on 11th November,2014.
Got passport requests on 19th November,2014 @ 12.45am
Sent the passports on 20th November,2014
The passports were received on 24th November,2014 around 11am Nigerian time.
Got passport pick up mail today 8th December,2014 inside my SPAM box @ 12.45pm
Decision made was noticed/seen on ECAS @ 12.05am of 30th November,2014.
Realistically(though I'm yet to sight it),the visa is meant to be valid till 13th November,2015.
Cheers.
Very inspiring Kollins. In life, it really pays to be determined, patient and God fearing.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
nanonye said:
Friends, make una dey check una spam box too o.

Imagine i just looked into my spam box now with the intention of cleaning it up and behold, i FOUND MY PICKUP MAIL there. It was sent at about 1pm.

Thank heavens. Thank God.
Congrats!

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
canada4mind said:
Congrats