+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
BOMBO said:
Gofame my man! Congrats am so happy for u. Oya kia kia send dem what they want.may God see u tru the process and others still waiting will equally receive theirs(Amen). Nobody wld be forgotten by Gods grace...
Wow!!!!!...Bombo na after we just talk finish o.....God is great...thanks bro

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gofame said:
My People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See what the God of all Graces and Mercies has done for me o......like it has been adviced to send a friendly mail to AVO I did severally up to about 3times no response....but listen to the interesting part I woke up yesterday with a prompting to send them a mail by using a sample gotten from this forum,I was so sure they would respond to this one...lo and behold they responded!!!!....it happened that they sent me a mail on the 4th of september but there was an error in the mail requesting for POF update nad was given 30days to respond...but after my mail yesterday they responded this morning and apologized giving me another 30days to reply......

Below is their response:

Dear Sir,

Please see the attached letter that was sent to you in September 2014. Unfortunately there was an error in the email address which explains why you did not receive the message. Medical forms will only be sent to you if the officer is satisfied with your funding, as per the below. The new due date for submission of funds is December 21, 2014.
Thank you and our apologies for the delay.
Regards,
Accra Immigration.

Sent: September 4, 2014 8:09 AM
Subject: APPLICATION FOR CANADIAN VISA, E000127385

Date: September 4, 2014

UCI:xxxxxxx
Application: xxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 3 (CAD$18,097) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer -AB

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Congratulations to you• That is the power of persistency which must have made them check your records again for your file history• Really happy that miraculous thing like this has happened• It is a sure confirmation that God can never forget His own• He is the only one that can direct a king even great men to which ever direction that pleases Him• This is just the beginning• Flood of testimonies will soon arrive here• Congrats

Naija babe2

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
03/10/13
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
02/10/14
Med's Done....
5/10/14
Passport Req..
10/11/14
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/14
Gofame said:
Thanks alot...it is really Incredible..this is but the finger of God, Imagine between 4th sept till today is well over 60days, so even if I was given the maximum 60days from that 4th of sept it would have been over by now....but GOD KEPT ME.....THIS IS MIRACULOUS O!!!!!!!!!

I am indeed happy for you. Thank God you did not give up. This is indeed a miracle.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
RonD75 said:
Congratulations Gofame. This is an amazing news. See what God can do? It can only be delayed but not denied. Please send dem de money in cash sef if they want(laughs). God be glorified. I pray for others to receive theirs soonest
Thanks alot,,,,,all those you make I always key into them o...God bless

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
Floxzy said:
The devil is a liar. Gofame congratulations. Am sure you know what to do. Congrats to other members and many more congrats to come.
Yes o floxzy..the devil is a liar...I sent you a PM

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
GENTLEANDREW said:
Thanks Gentleandrew

Congratulations to you• That is the power of persistency which must have made them check your records again for your file history• Really happy that miraculous thing like this has happened• It is a sure confirmation that God can never forget His own• He is the only one that can direct a king even great men to which ever direction that pleases Him• This is just the beginning• Flood of testimonies will soon arrive here• Congrats

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
kit01 said:
Wow, Congratulations! I'm so so happy for you. I must confess to you, this is the best great news in recent times even better than those with PPR, PRV right now. What a great relief! I wish you knew how happy I am for you; it sure feels like me. You better be doing Davidic dance and praising God. There is no word to express it in English.

This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sights. It is simply AWESOME !
Thanks my man!!!...God bless

tinnyfrontier

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Nomination.....
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Amyyy said:
@ tiny frontier. It s not non peculiar oooo. I learnt that on e there s an update it throws u backwards. Abeg is diA anyone in the house that had additional documents and have received their MR? Pls awaiting ur reply(ies)so we ll know how to push this further. Thanks n God bless
I'm sure we are on the same page… it throws the response backward, Thebaft added a baby along the way.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Gofame said:
Thanks my man!!!...God bless
Hottest applicant!
Cheers.

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Gofame said:
My People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See what the God of all Graces and Mercies has done for me o......like it has been adviced to send a friendly mail to AVO I did severally up to about 3times no response....but listen to the interesting part I woke up yesterday with a prompting to send them a mail by using a sample gotten from this forum,I was so sure they would respond to this one...lo and behold they responded!!!!....it happened that they sent me a mail on the 4th of september but there was an error in the mail requesting for POF update nad was given 30days to respond...but after my mail yesterday they responded this morning and apologized giving me another 30days to reply......
HEY!!! Gofame, I read through your post with great joy. It's so refreshing to see you breaking through all the odds.
I wish you Godspeed in the remaining bits. Put in everything together and recover all the lost grounds

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
oscartan said:
HEY!!! Gofame, I read through your post with great joy. It's so refreshing to see you breaking through all the odds.
I wish you Godspeed in the remaining bits. Put in everything together and recover all the lost grounds
Amen!!!!...thanks alot