Nomination.....
DD cashed on 23-01-2015/ Processing Started 23-01-2015
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Thanks for quick response , Please friends what do we do, my wife thinks our package is probably not in CIO. and we already called Fedex they said it was delivered to the right place. she called one of her friend and he was like the account number and account name belongs to an Immigration Agent.

Guys help us share the details with people that have used Agents maybe anybody will know them, we didn't use agent oo, Help us to report then so they could be BLACK LISTED.

How do we know if application is in CIO.?

THANKS

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
jjalex said:
Thanks for quick response , Please friends what do we do, my wife thinks our package is probably not in CIO. and we already called Fedex they said it was delivered to the right place. she called one of her friend and he was like the account number and account name belongs to an Immigration Agent.

Guys help us share the details with people that have used Agents maybe anybody will know them, we didn't use agent oo, Help us to report then so they could be BLACK LISTED.

THANKS
Check if the recipient has signed for another package.......check the 2014 thread or search the recipient's name on this site......

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
jjalex said:

THANKS
I think this is a scam. Have u used ur tracking no fedex gave to u to track ur doc. It will show the history of ur doc. Or go to fedex office to request for the history of ur doc to cic.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jjalex said:
Guys ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION,

Please i want to know if anybody has ever experience this b4, our application arrived in CIC Office in canada yesterday according to Fedex website, surprisingly my wife got a call this morning supposedly from a Lady claiming she works for CIC, she mentioned my wife's full name then started asking question as regards our application. she provided her with all the info, she claim to be conducting an interview,

finally she asked for payment that my wife needs to pay now, she was asking Credit card details and my wife told her we already included a draft in the parcel as our form of payment and she insisted that she can only work with transfer or credit cards, she even gave my wife the option of PAYPAL, she was like she will send my wife a link through her mail so she could make payment, that she will call back on Monday next week.

Its strange coz the call originated from New York, the numbers are +16462050801 and 06466166770, please friends i will like to know if anybody has ever experienced anything like this in this forum , what do you think we should do coz we are worried coz we think they have access to my wife's details or do you think she is been truthful, coz me i sincerely doubt if she is oo.

We even called Fedex to ask then if the document want through New York or if they think it was tamped with just for caution, and its was Signed for in canada by this: M.KRSZWDA,

Who do we call or send an email to, so as to confirm if our parcel is safe and its been treated, please my Wife is really worried oo.

We just received Her email now, this is what she sent below:

Dear
user number 127400456
It is our wish to service your application as soon as possible. However, we have not received your payment. You can wire the payment via our Wire Transfer option. Below, please find the CanadianVisaExpert bank details.
Once the payment is submitted, please send us your details (full name, sum, e-mail & user number) and the wire transfer's bank confirmation to the following e- mail address: payments @ canadianvisaexpert-mail.com or fax it to: +1-647-694-2545.
Your Product: Package

Amount: $946

CanadianVisaExpert BANK DETAILS:
BENEFICIARY: CanadianVisaExpert
7030 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 500 Markham
Ontario L3R 6G2, Canada
BANK: Bank Austria
ADDRESS: 4021 Linz Austria
ACCOUNT (IBAN): AT33 12000 51564620101
SWIFT CODE (international wire transfer): BKAUATWW

Once again, thank you for choosing CanadianVisaExpert as your provider for Canadian immigration services.

CanadianVisaExpert Organization

For printed form please click here.
Classic 4 1 9
Let me ask you this, was your package opened by the FEDEX employee?

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gofame said:
Thanks alot...it is really Incredible..this is but the finger of God, Imagine between 4th sept till today is well over 60days, so even if I was given the maximum 60days from that 4th of sept it would have been over by now....but GOD KEPT ME.....THIS IS MIRACULOUS O!!!!!!!!!
thank God o
am so happy for u
persistence is d key
congrats in advance.

jjalex

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
DD cashed on 23-01-2015/ Processing Started 23-01-2015
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
YES we tracked it, this the final info from their site: Actual delivery : Wed 19/11/2014 10:48 SYDNEY, NS CA, we are just hoping it delivered to CIO. we have been checking my box to see if she ever registered any of those scam site, the answer is yes .

http://www.canadianvisaexpert.com/ coz the account sent to us by email the beneficary name BENEFICIARY: CanadianVisaExpert , with the same address on the site :7030 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 500 Markham Ontario L3R 6G2, Canada.

We don't know how they got to know that our application has been sent to CIO and received?

Please who do we report them to?

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
jjalex said:
YES we tracked it, this the final info from their site: Actual delivery : Wed 19/11/2014 10:48 SYDNEY, NS CA, we are just hoping it delivered to CIO. we have been checking my box to see if she ever registered any of those scam site, the answer is yes .

http://www.canadianvisaexpert.com/ coz the account sent to us by email the beneficary name BENEFICIARY: CanadianVisaExpert , with the same address on the site :7030 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 500 Markham Ontario L3R 6G2, Canada.

We don't know how they got to know that our application has been sent to CIO and received?

Who received ur applicatn from cic. Someone signed nd wrote the name. If we can get the name, then ask the house if similar person signed for their own collection at cic.

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jjalex said:
Guys ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION,

Please i want to know if anybody has ever experience this b4, our application arrived in CIC Office in canada yesterday according to Fedex website, surprisingly my wife got a call this morning supposedly from a Lady claiming she works for CIC, she mentioned my wife's full name then started asking question as regards our application. she provided her with all the info, she claim to be conducting an interview,

finally she asked for payment that my wife needs to pay now, she was asking Credit card details and my wife told her we already included a draft in the parcel as our form of payment and she insisted that she can only work with transfer or credit cards, she even gave my wife the option of PAYPAL, she was like she will send my wife a link through her mail so she could make payment, that she will call back on monday next week.

Its strange coz the call originated from New York, the numbers are +16462050801 and 06466166770, please friends i will like to know if anybody has ever experienced anything like this in this forum , what do you think we should do coz we are worried coz we think they have access to my wife's details or do you think she is been truthful, coz me i sincerely doubt if she is oo.

We even called Fedex to ask then if the document want through New York or if they think it was tamped with just for caution, and its was Signed for in canada by this: M.KRSZWDA,

Who do we call or send an email to, so as to confirm if our parcel is safe and its been treated, please my Wife is really worried oo.
pls don't pay into any account
maybe ur wife filled online assessment from an agent .
d person who signed for ur application in cic also signed for mine too.
Good luck

UoG14

Dec 16, 2013
Hello House,

Please I need a reply AS SOON AS POSSIBLE for a friend.

How did we pay for WES credential evaluation?

I honestly cannot recall if it was via bank draft or online.

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UoG14 said:
Hello House,

ur friend can pay using a debit card
but shld make sure it is enabled for online transaction

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
UoG14 said:
Hello House,

It was with our naira MasterCard. ......

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
UoG14 said:
Hello House,

Online of course. U should have gone to their website. All info is their.

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
jjalex said:

I replied your PM.....the recipient is legit....she signed for other applications too. You have to relax now.

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jjalex said:

don't worry
it is well
ur application is in cic

Chingy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-11-2014
Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN
Pure scam mate, don't respond to dem, advise ur wife to be assured ur packaged arrived safley