+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Gofame said:
My People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See what the God of all Graces and Mercies has done for me o......like it has been adviced to send a friendly mail to AVO I did severally up to about 3times no response....but listen to the interesting part I woke up yesterday with a prompting to send them a mail by using a sample gotten from this forum,I was so sure they would respond to this one...lo and behold they responded!!!!....it happened that they sent me a mail on the 4th of september but there was an error in the mail requesting for POF update nad was given 30days to respond...but after my mail yesterday they responded this morning and apologized giving me another 30days to reply......

Below is their response:

Dear Sir,

Please see the attached letter that was sent to you in September 2014. Unfortunately there was an error in the email address which explains why you did not receive the message. Medical forms will only be sent to you if the officer is satisfied with your funding, as per the below. The new due date for submission of funds is December 21, 2014.
Thank you and our apologies for the delay.
Regards,
Accra Immigration.

Sent: September 4, 2014 8:09 AM
Subject: APPLICATION FOR CANADIAN VISA, E000127385

Date: September 4, 2014

UCI:xxxxxxx
Application: xxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 3 (CAD$18,097) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer -AB

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God for your obedience to the prompt o. Imagine! Since September! Oh MY!!!!!!

Congratulationssssss o.

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
Gofame said:
Wow!!!!!...Bombo na after we just talk finish o.....God is great...thanks bro

Congrats. It is the Lords doing.

Chingy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-11-2014
Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN
Congrats Gofame, delay is not denial.. does anyone knw d current exchange rate for CAD to naira

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Try checking it on www.xe.com

Chingy said:
Congrats Gofame, delay is not denial.. does anyone knw d current exchange rate for CAD to naira

jjalex

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
DD cashed on 23-01-2015/ Processing Started 23-01-2015
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
congratulations

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chingy said:
155.86 according to xe.

jjalex

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Guys ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION,

Please i want to know if anybody has ever experience this b4, our application arrived in CIC Office in canada yesterday according to Fedex website, surprisingly my wife got a call this morning supposedly from a Lady claiming she works for CIC, she mentioned my wife's full name then started asking question as regards our application. she provided her with all the info, she claim to be conducting an interview,

finally she asked for payment that my wife needs to pay now, she was asking Credit card details and my wife told her we already included a draft in the parcel as our form of payment and she insisted that she can only work with transfer or credit cards, she even gave my wife the option of PAYPAL, she was like she will send my wife a link through her mail so she could make payment, that she will call back on monday next week.

Its strange coz the call originated from New York, the numbers are +16462050801 and 06466166770, please friends i will like to know if anybody has ever experienced anything like this in this forum , what do you think we should do coz we are worried coz we think they have access to my wife's details or do you think she is been truthful, coz me i sincerely doubt if she is oo.

We even called Fedex to ask then if the document want through New York or if they think it was tamped with just for caution, and its was Signed for in canada by this: M.KRSZWDA,

Who do we call or send an email to, so as to confirm if our parcel is safe and its been treated, please my Wife is really worried oo.

jjalex

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015

Please i want to know if anybody has ever experience this b4, our application arrived in CIC Office in canada yesterday according to Fedex website, surprisingly my wife got a call this morning supposedly from a Lady claiming she works for CIC, she mentioned my wife's full name then started asking question as regards our application. she provided her with all the info, she claim to be conducting an interview,

finally she asked for payment that my wife needs to pay now, she was asking Credit card details and my wife told her we already included a draft in the parcel as our form of payment and she insisted that she can only work with transfer or credit cards, she even gave my wife the option of PAYPAL, she was like she will send my wife a link through her mail so she could make payment, that she will call back on Monday next week.

Its strange coz the call originated from New York, the numbers are +16462050801 and 06466166770, please friends i will like to know if anybody has ever experienced anything like this in this forum , what do you think we should do coz we are worried coz we think they have access to my wife's details or do you think she is been truthful, coz me i sincerely doubt if she is oo.

We even called Fedex to ask then if the document want through New York or if they think it was tamped with just for caution, and its was Signed for in canada by this: M.KRSZWDA,

Who do we call or send an email to, so as to confirm if our parcel is safe and its been treated, please my Wife is really worried oo.

We just received Her email now, this is what she sent below:

Dear
user number 127400456
It is our wish to service your application as soon as possible. However, we have not received your payment. You can wire the payment via our Wire Transfer option. Below, please find the CanadianVisaExpert bank details.
Once the payment is submitted, please send us your details (full name, sum, e-mail & user number) and the wire transfer's bank confirmation to the following e- mail address: payments@canadianvisaexpert-mail.com or fax it to: +1-647-694-2545.
Your Product: Package

Amount: $946

CanadianVisaExpert BANK DETAILS:
BENEFICIARY: CanadianVisaExpert
7030 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 500 Markham
Ontario L3R 6G2, Canada
BANK: Bank Austria
ADDRESS: 4021 Linz Austria
ACCOUNT (IBAN): AT33 12000 51564620101
SWIFT CODE (international wire transfer): BKAUATWW

Once again, thank you for choosing CanadianVisaExpert as your provider for Canadian immigration services.

CanadianVisaExpert Organization

For printed form please click here.

oreke

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
march 2015
@GOFAME - congrats on ur breakthrough.

oreke

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
march 2015
@jjalex - did u use an agent? this is a scam. dont respond to them.

de amt is ard 1500 not 946.

maybe ur wife log on to the website of those scammers before.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
jjalex said:

finally she asked for payment that my wife needs to pay now, she was asking Credit card details and my wife told her we already included a draft in the parcel as our form of payment and she insisted that she can only work with transfer or credit cards, she even gave my wife the option of PAYPAL, she was like she will send my wife a link through her mail so she could make payment, that she will call back on monday next week.

I hope wifey never gave out any details for the credit card ?
Surely someone got in touch with your application package before shipment.
I try to check the numbers out.....more than 11 people have identified it as spam and black it which is a solid prove that they want to dupe you with the little knowledge they have about your application.
The good thing is that they would have wipe your cash if they have full details which is why they are calling to ask for them.
Moreover,CIC does not use pay pal for processing and if your application wa just received this week,you are definitely still in queue for completeness check.
If wifey did not give any details of your credit card,you're cool.
Be rest assured that this act is been carried out by some one who knows you guys are applying for fsw .
Cheers

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
jjalex said:

finally she asked for payment that my wife needs to pay now, she was asking Credit card details and my wife told her we already included a draft in the parcel as our form of payment and she insisted that she can only work with transfer or credit cards, she even gave my wife the option of PAYPAL, she was like she will send my wife a link through her mail so she could make payment, that she will call back on Monday next week.

We just received Her email now, this is what she sent below:

Dear
user number 127400456
It is our wish to service your application as soon as possible. However, we have not received your payment. You can wire the payment via our Wire Transfer option. Below, please find the CanadianVisaExpert bank details.
Once the payment is submitted, please send us your details (full name, sum, e-mail & user number) and the wire transfer's bank confirmation to the following e- mail address: payments @ canadianvisaexpert-mail.com or fax it to: +1-647-694-2545.
Your Product: Package

Amount: $946

CanadianVisaExpert BANK DETAILS:
BENEFICIARY: CanadianVisaExpert
7030 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 500 Markham
Ontario L3R 6G2, Canada
BANK: Bank Austria
ADDRESS: 4021 Linz Austria
ACCOUNT (IBAN): AT33 12000 51564620101
SWIFT CODE (international wire transfer): BKAUATWW

Once again, thank you for choosing CanadianVisaExpert as your provider for Canadian immigration services.

CanadianVisaExpert Organization

For printed form please click here.
Scammers
Spammers
Please don't respond oooooooooooooo.
Cheers