Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
PORPHRY said:
Amen, I sent an email yesterday with scan copies of what i sent via registered mail, i hope it is in order
This is to say a BIG thank you to everyone (i mean all members) who contributed to how to reply queries raised by AVO and the MR came in today:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

oreke

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
march 2015
@PORPHRY - congrats!

learnt all the people dat received pick-up mail have been calling dhl.

i called and wz told another person just sent de pick up mail to them.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PORPHRY said:
This is to say a BIG thank you to everyone (i mean all members) who contributed to how to reply queries raised by AVO and the MR came in today:

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

Congrats• At long last•

thebaft

Nov 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (IELTS Band 7.5 L:8.0 R:7.5 W:7.0 S:8.0)
File Transfer...
Received by Accra VO on 24-09-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
oreke said:
pick up mail received. Praying for positive updates for all those expecting response from avo.
Congrats!

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doohdear said:
My ECAS status has changed to DECISION MADE too. A big congratulations to all with status changes and I pray that all those waiting for PER, MR, PPR, collection mail etc. will receive their miracle this month also, amen.
congrats

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kit01 said:
Come and join me sing hallelujah, Jehovah Jireh has done me well (2x) !

To the Almighty God, the one that was and is and is to come. To Him be all glory, honour and power.

Our pick-up mail just dropped now! @ 11:40am

Praise God along with me.

Cheers,
Kit01
congrats

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PORPHRY said:

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
congrats

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Amazing said:
PICK UP mail just arrived. God is faithful indeed.
Congrats Amazing

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
PORPHRY said:

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
Finally ......a good news from you.
Hearing news like this from fellow collegues with justified endurance and patience always gladden my heart.
I'm so happy for you buddy .
I'm using you as a point of contact to the rest of our collegues expecting this golden email from Accra.
Gofame,pataki,Highlyfavoured,dada karma,Beebee02,Amyyy,maskuaraid,tinnyfrontier,Valentine667,EMO and others that i can't mention their names.......I pray that you will have double honours .
Congrats buddy once again.
Cheers

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
PORPHRY said:

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

Congrats PORPHRY

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
God is great oooooooo....PPR mail just came few minutes ago.

May the Lord surprise everyone expecting MR, PPR and PRV updates.

Congrats Porphry

Momobee

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Nomination.....
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
oreke said:
@ PORPHRY - congrats!

learnt all the people dat received pick-up mail have been calling dhl.

i called and wz told another person just sent de pick up mail to them.
Please how are you going about the pick up. ECAS is now decision made since over the weekend. Pass ports got to Accra on the 6th of November but we haven't gotten pick up mail yet. Who are you calling in DHL?

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DD-Rum said:

Congrats Porphry
congrats

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DD-Rum said:

Congrats Porphry

Congrats oooo• When did they receive your documents? We even share thesame NOC• Has your ecas changed?

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
GENTLEANDREW said:
Congrats oooo• When did they receive your documents? We even share thesame NOC• Has your ecas changed?
Thanks. My documents were received on the 10th of November while medical was done on the 29th of October, but ECAS changed a week after medical.