Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
PORPHRY said:
This is to say a BIG thank you to everyone (i mean all members) who contributed to how to reply queries raised by AVO and the MR came in today:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

Congratulation! At last. I suggest others waiting for MR should kindly drop a friendly e-mail to AVO, it will not hurt.

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
DD-Rum said:
God is great oooooooo....PPR mail just came few minutes ago.

May the Lord surprise everyone expecting MR, PPR and PRV updates.

Congrats Porphry

Congrats DD-Rum. Pls when did AVO receive your additional documents.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DD-Rum said:
Thanks. My documents were received on the 10th of November while medical was done on the 29th of October, but ECAS changed a week after medical.

All right. Do you now have the line that states that we started processing your application and if so when.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
PORPHRY said:
This is to say a BIG thank you to everyone (i mean all members) who contributed to how to reply queries raised by AVO and the MR came in today:

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
Congrats

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
PORPHRY said:

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
PORPHRY said:

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

Congrats. What a sweet story

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DD-Rum said:
God is great oooooooo....PPR mail just came few minutes ago.

May the Lord surprise everyone expecting MR, PPR and PRV updates.

Congrats Porphry

Congratulations

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Momobee said:
Please how are you going about the pick up. ECAS is now decision made since over the weekend. Pass ports got to Accra on the 6th of November but we haven't gotten pick up mail yet. Who are you calling in DHL?
Congrats

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
PORPHRY said:

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB
Congrats!

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
kollins said:
Finally ......a good news from you.
Hearing news like this from fellow collegues with justified endurance and patience always gladden my heart.
I'm so happy for you buddy .
I'm using you as a point of contact to the rest of our collegues expecting this golden email from Accra.
Gofame,pataki,Highlyfavoured,dada karma,Beebee02,Amyyy,maskuaraid and others that i can't mention their names.......I pray that you will have double honours .
Congrats buddy once again.
Cheers
Many Thanks Kollins, may i know which of the clinics have a better services for Medicals?

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
Aijaynwoke said:
Congrats DD-Rum. Pls when did AVO receive your additional documents.
10th November

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Thank God for all the positive buzz. Congrats kit01, Oreke, Doohdear, Eduj_chuks, Amazing, Momobee, Canada4mind and DD-Rum and Porphry. Our God is good.

AVO, keep 'em coming. :) :)

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
kuskus said:
How many days does it take for a mail to get to Accra from Nigeria via DHL?
2 to 3 working days

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
PORPHRY said:
Many Thanks Kollins, may i know which of the clinics have a better services for Medicals?
Q-life if you are residing in Lagos/SW Nigeria
Contact tel is 07027704055 or 08099742000
Next available date is 3rd Dec 2014
All the best