DD cashed on 23-01-2015/ Processing Started 23-01-2015
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Ed_b_good said:
I think you erred by not submitting copies of your credential, for if you had gone through the Document checklist properly under item 13 Proof of Education/ Training/ Qualifications For you as the principal applicant and your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, if applicable:
* Secondary education documents
* Post secondary education documents
* College or university documents

Anyway I think you should be fine for on the spreadsheet for Accra 2013 applicants I remember AVO asking an applicant for the educational qualification of their spouse as part of the additional documents to submit with their MR. As per POF, Yes it is perfectly okay for you to use your statement of account as POF and I also hope that the documents you submitted for her included an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report?

Thanks for your advice, i just check the document check list now, their was no where they included that the accompanying spouse should include his or her credentials. i am just glad you said it wont be a problem.

rahoan

May 4, 2013
good afternoon everyone

congratulations to those who have received updates on their application.

my own journey has come to a positive end here i.e. phase 1 of the journey to Canada. it took forever tho. got a pickup mail last Wednesday after sending sending a 'forget me not email to AVO' the previous day. Authorized DHL to pickup on Thursday and i received my passport with three other documents today at DHL office in NAHCO.

I recall some weeks ago that someone mentioned that there was a mix up in their address. this happened to me too. my delivery address and phone number were wrongly typed. they mixed up the digits in my phone number and completely got the address wrong. i have never stayed at the address that was written on the package.

it took a call to DHL this morning to realize this. I was told they tried delivering yesterday and called 'my number' several times.

Although these issues are few and far between. I will advise that anyone submitting their passport should keeps in touch with the DHL office where the pickup was authorized. It could have been worse if someone else had signed for my package at the wrong address.

oreke

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
march 2015
pick up mail received. Praying for positive updates for all those expecting response from avo.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahoan said:
good afternoon everyone

my own journey has come to a positive end here i.e. phase 1 of the journey to Canada. it took forever tho. got a pickup mail last Wednesday after sending sending a 'forget me not email to AVO' the previous day. Authorized DHL to pickup on Thursday and i received my passport with three other documents today at DHL office in NAHCO.

I recall some weeks ago that someone mentioned that there was a mix up in their address. this happened to me too. my delivery address and phone number were wrongly typed. they mixed up the digits in my phone number and completely got the address wrong. i have never stayed at the address that was written on the package.

it took a call to DHL this morning to realize this. I was told they tried delivering yesterday and called 'my number' several times.

Although these issues are few and far between. I will advise that anyone submitting their passport should keeps in touch with the DHL office where the pickup was authorized. It could have been worse if someone else had signed for my package at the wrong address.

Thank God for you oooo. This is an eye opener for the remaining people like myself. Learnt from this.

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
rahoan said:
good afternoon everyone

Thank you for clearing this up.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oreke said:
pick up mail received. Praying for positive updates for all those expecting response from avo.

Congrats. It seems the past days have been dedicated to both with decisions made and pick ups. Really great news.

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
oreke said:
Wow! Congrats Oreke

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
Doohdear said:
Just received my pick up mail now. To God be the Glory
Congratulations

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
canada4mind said:
I strongly believe that this house will be flooded with showers of blessings this week. Accra shot me a PPR mail this afternoon, and among other things that were requested is a IMM8 application form. Please is this the same thing as the "Generic Application Form For Canada?"
Congrats

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada4mind said:
I strongly believe that this house will be flooded with showers of blessings this week. Accra shot me a PPR mail this afternoon, and among other things that were requested is a IMM8 application form. Please is this the same thing as the "Generic Application Form For Canada?"

Congrats. Cheers

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
rahoan said:
good afternoon everyone

Congrats...
Wish you success in the land of maple :D
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
oreke said:
Congrats...
Cheers.