+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

ferdimako

May 1, 2014
pickabeau said:
Thanks.,...

People use agents especially because of time
Lets not be bitter against them please

By the time you consider the postal costs, return applications, small mistakes... some agents are lifesavers

chimzurum.. how has the agent being? is he taking an opportunity to defraud you

You can also put the name so that he/she can be blacklisted
You spoke well on how to deal with that agent. With ur contract in place, ur actions after getting PRV are the right ones. Without receipts and contract, you can not documentarily report him to AVO or CIC.

I still believe you don't know me!

pickabeau

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ferdimako said:
You spoke well on how to deal with that agent. With ur contract in place, ur actions after getting PRV are the right ones. Without receipts and contract, you can not documentarily report him to AVO or CIC.

I still believe you don't know me!
No wahala

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
B.A said:
hello pple,

ppr mail just drop .....9:47am

wow

Congrats B. A. Pls when did AVO receive your required documents.

daramz

Apr 6, 2014
naija
Category........
Visa Office......
avo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NOV 2013
IELTS Request
SENT WITH DOC
Med's Request
6th oct 2014
Med's Done....
22nd october 2014
Interview........
waived IJN
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
B.A said:
hello pple,

ppr mail just drop .....9:47am

wow
Congrats....

B.A

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
24th & 27th oct 2014
Passport Req..
14 - 11- 14
@ Ayanwoke,

28th of october

jjalex

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
DD cashed on 23-01-2015/ Processing Started 23-01-2015
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Guys i am a bit new to thr forum, we just sent our application on wednesday 12th of November and hope it will get there on monday. my wife is the principal applicant NOC 3142, she included all the necessary documents as regards education and work experience, i did not include my school certificate at all coz on the website they warned that we should not include in document that we were not asked to and since they didnt ask we didnt put certificate as regards my education. another question i will like to ask is concerning statement of account, we are married we to it was okay for us to use my statement of account i dont know if that will be an issue?

please peeps advice.

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
jjalex said:
Guys i am a bit new to thr forum, we just sent our application on wednesday 12th of November and hope it will get there on monday. my wife is the principal applicant NOC 3142, she included all the necessary documents as regards education and work experience, i did not include my school certificate at all coz on the website they warned that we should not include in document that we were not asked to and since they didnt ask we didnt put certificate as regards my education. another question i will like to ask is concerning statement of account, we are married we to it was okay for us to use my statement of account i dont know if that will be an issue?

please peeps advice.
Not an issue since u are legally married.

Drhils

Star Member
May 18, 2013
For Individuals having issues with "BAD AGENTS", all you need to do is fill and resubmit the use of representative form marking that you no longer use the representative. you also need to attach all your information and new contact to reassure AVO that the package is coming from you. (e.g. notarised photocopy of passports bio-data page). if the agent is listed as unpaid in the sheet, then it wouldn't matter, but if he's listed as paid, then he's in bigger trouble because he/she may be delisted if you report his actions...

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
I think you erred by not submitting copies of your credential, for if you had gone through the Document checklist properly under item 13 Proof of Education/ Training/ Qualifications For you as the principal applicant and your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, if applicable:
* Secondary education documents
* Post secondary education documents
* College or university documents

Anyway I think you should be fine for on the spreadsheet for Accra 2013 applicants I remember AVO asking an applicant for the educational qualification of their spouse as part of the additional documents to submit with their MR. As per POF, Yes it is perfectly okay for you to use your statement of account as POF and I also hope that the documents you submitted for her included an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report?

jjalex said:

please peeps advice.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
jjalex said:
please peeps advice.
Ed_b_good said:
I think you erred by not submitting copies of your credential, for if you had gone through the Document checklist properly under item 13 Proof of Education/ Training/ Qualifications For you as the principal applicant and your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, if applicable:
* Secondary education documents
* Post secondary education documents
* College or university documents

Anyway I think you should be fine for on the spreadsheet for Accra 2013 applicants I remember AVO asking an applicant for the educational qualification of their spouse as part of the additional documents to submit with their MR. As per POF, Yes it is perfectly okay for you to use your statement of account as POF and I also hope that the documents you submitted for her included an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report?
I want to believe the wife is the principal and from his statement "she included all the necessary documents as regards education and work experience";I want to assume the principal applicant(wife) submitted the original ECA report along with the proof of her foreign educational credentials for which she claimed point for.This assumingly means she submitted photocopies of her Bsc/Msc certificates along with her application.
If this is done......perfect.
If not done,I will suggest as a matter of urgency that they send it as an additional document as a follow up to the initial package with a cover letter detailing her personal details and explaining the omission in the first package.......many packages in 2014 have been returned because of this singular act.
If what the poster meant is that educational documents for him as the spouse of the principal applicant was not submitted along with the package,they are perfectly fine and in order.
A spouse to the principal applicant under any condition is not meant to submit his or her documents.If and when it is needed,the local visa office will request for it.
Cheers.

Kimmie

Nov 14, 2014
kollins said:
As advised already,it's the generic form.
Even if your family composition have not yet change,i suggest you re-fill it again with same details u used during submission and send it along .....,no harm in doing that.
Cheers
Hi guys,

I have been following this four for a while now. Nice job everyone. Congrats to those who have received positive responses and God help those still waiting.
I have a small concern. My family and I have done our medicals and awaiting PPR. However, I just realized I am 8weeks pregnant with baby number2. We plan to live in Alberta, so my question is if anyone knows how soon Alberta gives the health insurance card and if i would pay hospital bills for child delivery?