None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
Preferred said:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, panel of consultants, and all advisers, my friend with the above POF update request got his PPR today. Kit01, kollins, Abeke, Teejeez GisG and every single contributor - our thanks go to you.

May the right counsel never be far from you all.

Congrats to you and your friend. I'm so happy for both of you.

Cheers

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
PORPHRY said:
. I got same mail last week of October but not with MR, have I missed something?
Relax buddy .....
The news will turn out positive .
Accra will soon respond so please be calm.
Cheers

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
kollins said:
Relax buddy .....
The news will turn out positive .
Accra will soon respond so please be calm.
Cheers
. Many thanks, I am just curious as they have received my documents on Monday,10 November,14.

samkk84

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
Hello All,

I am doing research on reasons why people do or do not use lawyers for their immigration applications.

Would appreciate if you could fill this in. It will take less than 2 minutes of your time.

Thanks in advance!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1I1QnwL3Ugp0LrUNMQlXtS8qPwt-uzfzXGifMPTIGnPQ/viewform?usp=send_form

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Preferred said:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, panel of consultants, and all advisers, my friend with the above POF update request got his PPR today. Kit01, kollins, Abeke, Teejeez GisG and every single contributor - our thanks go to you.

May the right counsel never be far from you all.
Nice one, a big congrats to him! Did he get MR right after sending in the POF?

maskuraid

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/10/2013
AOR Received.
06/01/2014
AVO, silence aint cool. Diaris God ooooo

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
Happy weekend to you all. This week has been of lack of updates from AVO so to speak.

I hope and pray that this coming week holds lots of updates for us all in Jesus name. Amen.

Let there be more MR, PPR, visa pick up mail, and PRV especially for those that are long overdue for MR.

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
kit01 said:
Happy weekend to you all. This week has been of lack of updates from AVO so to speak.

I hope and pray that this coming week holds lots of updates for us all in Jesus name. Amen.

Let there be more MR, PPR, visa pick up mail, and PRV especially for those that are long overdue for MR.
Amen by God's grace

canada4mind

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Kimmie said:
Hi,
Did our medical t week. Results were sent that same last week. and this week, our status had been updated online.

Thank you for the response. I had my medicals last week Wednesday and a lady whose family was attended to just before me said that only her details and her child's were uploaded. That someone at the clinic told her that there system started acting up as soon as they were about to upload her husbands medical result. My Ecas has not changed since I had medicals and I feel quite uncomfortable with that. Please, any suggestion to make Q-life expedite action in summiting the result?

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
For those who have been sending me PMs about pof and what to carry to Canada etc. Let me first say that POF ends at Accra. immigration isn't expecting you to put 26k dollars in your pocket o. they will ask but it's just for then to put it in file only if it exceeds 10k dollars. I told them I am not carrying up to 10k dollars with me and they just said fine then nothing to document you can go. I travelled with my family of 5 and we are settled in Calgary now. Still trying to get some important docs through but have opened an account, obtained my SIN, health card remaining drivers license.
Please note also that temperature is dropping to as low as -20 in Alberta. so if you are coming in winter, get all the warmers you can. There are charity stores here that also sells clothes and boots at very cheap prices. Come with your Nigeria drivers license and kids immunization certificates. commit your journey to God and pray. We didn't have money but God have blessed us with a wonderful family that is transporting us, feeding us, housing us and entertaining us. You can imagine. our kids can now start schools while we get jobs and rent home.
I wish you all success.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Floxzy said:
For those who have been sending me PMs about pof and what to carry to Canada etc. Let me first say that POF ends at Accra. immigration isn't expecting you to put 26k dollars in your pocket o. they will ask but it's just for then to put it in file only if it exceeds 10k dollars. I told them I am not carrying up to 10k dollars with me and they just said fine then nothing to document you can go. I travelled with my family of 5 and we are settled in Calgary now. Still trying to get some important docs through but have opened an account, obtained my SIN, health card remaining drivers license.
Please note also that temperature is dropping to as low as -20 in Alberta. so if you are coming in winter, get all the warmers you can. There are charity stores here that also sells clothes and boots at very cheap prices. Come with your Nigeria drivers license and kids immunization certificates. commit your journey to God and pray. We didn't have money but God have blessed us with a wonderful family that is transporting us, feeding us, housing us and entertaining us. You can imagine. our kids can now start schools while we get jobs and rent home.
I wish you all success.
Good update .....Floxzy ...
Thanks so much for your efforts.
We expect more as you settle down.
Cheers

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
Floxzy said:
I wish you all success.
Nice one! See you soon in Calgary.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Floxzy said:
I wish you all success.
God will provide and meet all your need IJN amen.
You shall be blessed IJN amen.
All the best.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Floxzy said:
I wish you all success.
Dear Floxzy, thanks so much for sharing and encouraging those coming behind. It shall surely be well with you in Canada, God bless :)