+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIANS THAT HAVE APPLIED FOR EXPRESS ENTRY 2015 LET US CONNECT HERE

faxismile

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot, really helped a lot. Going for medicals tomorrow at consultants place. Hope it works out fine. Anything I need to know before I go?

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
faxismile said:
Thanks a lot, really helped a lot. Going for medicals tomorrow at consultants place. Hope it works out fine. Anything I need to know before I go?
Where are you applying from? Why do you need to go to your consultants' for medicals?
Give the necessary information, so that we can make informed advice.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
faxismile said:
The Hospital at Raymond njoku, Ikoyi.
It seems you are in Nigeria, so i really don't know if the process is different over there. However, the most important thing is for you to inform them that the medical is for a PERMANENT RESIDENCE application, make sure you stress this out. Also, go with your international passport ( i am assuming you booked the medicals with this ID). Furthermore, expect to be given an "Information Sheet" which you would need to upload in the proof of medication section before submitting your application.
Hope this helps.

Jazzman

Apr 25, 2015
calgary family said:
Hi All
Please can you enlist the steps in express entry for me.

The link below should tell you best the steps in express entry, anything else you may wish to know about express entry.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/index.asp

Thanks

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
faxismile said:
The Hospital at Raymond njoku, Ikoyi.
Please share how your medicals went

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
My naija peeps. ..una don get Canada PR come silent! !!
Please come on here and encourage others with news abeg. .who Don get? ?who never get? ??wetin dem talk. ...oya. ..

kechi.

Jul 1, 2015
eski said:
My naija peeps. ..una don get Canada PR come silent! !!
Please come on here and encourage others with news abeg. .who Don get? ?who never get? ??wetin dem talk. ...oya. ..
I still dey wait o, July 30th AOR, FSW Inland, no requests, medicals passed on Oct 14th, nothing else, how about you?

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are a couple of us who have PPR already, ETE, Anya, Mrs Aj ( was super fast, I think she got it in 3 weeks).

Timmituyi is still waiting I think, not sure.

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes still waiting and hopeful.

Fingers crossed for positive news.

Ibyt said:
There are a couple of us who have PPR already, ETE, Anya, Mrs Aj ( was super fast, I think she got it in 3 weeks).

Timmituyi is still waiting I think, not sure.

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
Wait oh. ..please who got in 3 weeks? From what point to what point did it take 3 weeks?
Seems most of you are inland. ..im Outland. Just took my ielts today. ..fingers crossed for good scores...im a doctor by the way. ..once my result is out I'll apply for EE.I've done medicals and PCC...still sorting out my other docs. Encourage me my people. ...

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eski said:
Wait oh. ..please who got in 3 weeks? From what point to what point did it take 3 weeks?
Seems most of you are inland. ..im Outland. Just took my ielts today. ..fingers crossed for good scores...im a doctor by the way. ..once my result is out I'll apply for EE.I've done medicals and PCC...still sorting out my other docs. Encourage me my people. ...
I am partly inland because I moved to Canada after I got my ITA from the UK, ETE and Anya are outland as well, I think they are both in the UK, not sure if they have landed.

Mrs AJ is also outland, she submitted from Nigeria and her visa office was Ghana, so Ghana processed her application Post ITA.

I remember Hopefulguy as well, he was also in Nigeria when he applied but had his application treated in Ottawa, he got PPR around August. In short, many people have had their PPR and many more to come.

Fingers crossed for good IELTS scores, have you done your ECA with the medical council of Canada? (I'm assuming you are a medical doctor)

Im kind of thinking your medical is a little bit early but its ok if you have plans to land immediately after a successful application.

Hopefully, if you have a CLB 9 in all four for IELTS, you should have a decent score to get you an ITA as soon as possible because you dont want your PCC to exceed three months too. That is if you can get an average to high score for age and work experience, you will get the second highest score for education as a MD.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
timmituyi said:
Yes still waiting and hopeful.

Fingers crossed for positive news.
Keeping fingers crossed for you too, hope your positive news comes sooner than you expect.

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
Ibyt said:
I am partly inland because I moved to Canada after I got my ITA from the UK, ETE and Anya are outland as well, I think they are both in the UK, not sure if they have landed.

Mrs AJ is also outland, she submitted from Nigeria and her visa office was Ghana, so Ghana processed her application Post ITA.

I remember Hopefulguy as well, he was also in Nigeria when he applied but had his application treated in Ottawa, he got PPR around August. In short, many people have had their PPR and many more to come.

Fingers crossed for good IELTS scores, have you done your ECA with the medical council of Canada? (I'm assuming you are a medical doctor)

Im kind of thinking your medical is a little bit early but its ok if you have plans to land immediately after a successful application.

Hopefully, if you have a CLB 9 in all four for IELTS, you should have a decent score to get you an ITA as soon as possible because you dont want your PCC to exceed three months too. That is if you can get an average to high score for age and work experience, you will get the second highest score for education as a MD.
thanks jare. ...+1 for you.....my ECA is in process. ..almost done. I wonder what the criteria is for processing applications in either ottawa or ones local vo...yea i did the medicals early cos I'll be in the USA by the time the next two draws happen so i just wanted to have my docs with me so i can apply immediately i get ITA even though that depends on my ielts...whew. God dey! !!
my wife is a PR and my daughter is canadian so i plan to land more than immediately if there's anything like that. .....lol