+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIANS THAT HAVE APPLIED FOR EXPRESS ENTRY 2015 LET US CONNECT HERE

faxismile

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Eski, I am also a doctor, outland. Got ITA on 17th July and applied sometime in the first days of september. Good to see youre prepared. Hope you have gotten your ECA from physician apply, It delayed my application for 2014 so when i submitted cap was full maybe this is a blessing in disguise, Cos they said EE takes only 6 months compared to the 2years of FSW.
I think those that got their applications finished in recor time were those who were processed in outside canada offices. I dont know the criteria for selection to those offices, maybe by random selection. For now PPRs seem to be on hold and a lot of software issues with CIC. All we can do is hope for the best.
Any plans for MCCEE ?

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
Mehn. ...mccee is on hold for now. Let me get there first know the terrain. ...why do you say pprs are on hold for now? Have you even gotten any acknowledgment from them? By my count that makes your application 3 months old yea? ?i really hope physicians apply won't delay me. ..i applied over 3 weeks ago and they've sent the diploma to ecfmg for verification so my status is in progress...are you writing mccee??
faxismile said:
Hi Eski, I am also a doctor, outland. Got ITA on 17th July and applied sometime in the first days of september. Good to see youre prepared. Hope you have gotten your ECA from physician apply, It delayed my application for 2014 so when i submitted cap was full maybe this is a blessing in disguise, Cos they said EE takes only 6 months compared to the 2years of FSW.
I think those that got their applications finished in recor time were those who were processed in outside canada offices. I dont know the criteria for selection to those offices, maybe by random selection. For now PPRs seem to be on hold and a lot of software issues with CIC. All we can do is hope for the best.
Any plans for MCCEE ?

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Ibyt.

I appreciate the support.

Regards,
T.

Ibyt said:
Keeping fingers crossed for you too, hope your positive news comes sooner than you expect.

faxismile

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eski said:
Mehn. ...mccee is on hold for now. Let me get there first know the terrain. ...why do you say pprs are on hold for now? Have you even gotten any acknowledgment from them? By my count that makes your application 3 months old yea? ?i really hope physicians apply won't delay me. ..i applied over 3 weeks ago and they've sent the diploma to ecfmg for verification so my status is in progress...are you writing mccee??
faxismile said:
Physicians apply can be a big hurdle. Just keep tabs on your application, in the end i had to courier mine to my school and back, took me 5 months. For a while few People got PPR on the forum. Last 2, 3 months was raining PPR. Hopefully we should hear some good news, a lot of system issues too, a lot of us lost access to ECAS and CIC pages. As for MCCEE no plans for now, the exam appears costly and the terrain currently is too competitive. But once i get PPR i will give it a shot.

Sisi mee

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
17-11-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
New Program available at COA

On the 1st of December 2015, Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan) and the International Organization for Migration (IOM) launched a new joint initiative: Planning for Canada. This ground-breaking partnership builds on years of experience providing pre-arrival support to individuals and families preparing for their move to Canada.

Planning for Canada will equip newcomers with the necessary skills to find work and assist them in making informed settlement decisions. The program will be offered in-person in 12 countries, with the capacity to deliver online services worldwide. Services are available in English and French.

Both CICan and the IOM are recognized leaders in the immigrant-support sector. CICan has been implementing the Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) since 2007 while the IOM has been implementing the Canadian Orientation Abroad (COA) program since 1998. Collectively, they have served over 115,000 economic and family class immigrants to date.

Funded by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC, formerly CIC), Planning for Canada is a free service that will provide prospective Immigrants with information, tools and vital connections to Canadian partners. The suite of services includes:

• One full-day group orientation session

• Individualized planning sessions

• Referrals to a network of 55 Canadian partner organizations

• Access to specialized online information sessions and workshops

To register for Planning for Canada sessions, please visit www.planningforcanada.ca

For more information on how to benefit from these services, please call COA NIGERIA on 0902 939 0545.

Thank you

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eski said:
thanks jare. ...+1 for you.....my ECA is in process. ..almost done. I wonder what the criteria is for processing applications in either ottawa or ones local vo...yea i did the medicals early cos I'll be in the USA by the time the next two draws happen so i just wanted to have my docs with me so i can apply immediately i get ITA even though that depends on my ielts...whew. God dey! !!
my wife is a PR and my daughter is canadian so i plan to land more than immediately if there's anything like that. .....lol
No one knows the exact criteria CIC uses tbh, but I think applications are initially treated in Nova Scotia for medicals, then sent to processing offices there after so it depends on whoever treated that application for designation to offices by using your country of residence to assign you the closest VO.
So if the person cannot deduce a close visa office for you especially if your country does not have a VO like Nigeria, they just send it to Ottawa which comes easier for them but bad for the applicant because of their work load and processing time.

amarise

Jun 12, 2015
good morning to everyone, I chose to seek your counsel cos I know you will be familiar with my case. I applied for TRV as a tourist some months ago but was denied visa. the documents I arranged was false cos the agent said that was the best way to get the visa and I ate it cos of my desperation. he arranged for the job as a sales manager(am a Quantity surveyor/ construction estimator) , marriage certificate and children's certificate( am single) and some family info that was cooked. the issue is that I have gotten my IELTS, ECA and other documents ready and wish to apply myself with genuine docs. please hope this dream can be fulfilled without cutting corners again?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
amarise said:
good morning to everyone, I chose to seek your counsel cos I know you will be familiar with my case. I applied for TRV as a tourist some months ago but was denied visa. the documents I arranged was false cos the agent said that was the best way to get the visa and I ate it cos of my desperation. he arranged for the job as a sales manager(am a Quantity surveyor/ construction estimator) , marriage certificate and children's certificate( am single) and some family info that was cooked. the issue is that I have gotten my IELTS, ECA and other documents ready and wish to apply myself with genuine docs. please hope this dream can be fulfilled without cutting corners again?
:eek: :eek: :eek: lobatan!

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Funny response!!
Anyway, It is a complex situation cos CIC keeps details of previous application. If they see contrary information in the new application, it might be rejected for misrepresentation. My advise is for the poster to get advise from a competent immigration consultant

One_Topsy said:

amarise

Jun 12, 2015
dupsy21 said:
Funny response!!
Anyway, It is a complex situation cos CIC keeps details of previous application. If they see contrary information in the new application, it might be rejected for misrepresentation. My advise is for the poster to get advise from a competent immigration consultant
thanks for your understanding, I have sent mails to some consultants in Canada but no response, I heard they deal with money.

EAYOSHO

Dec 2, 2014
Hello there,

I started job in 2012 to date and in all I have 3 years work experience including maternity period. My job contract ended after my 2nd year of experience in 2014 and then I was heavily pregnant and as a result of that I could not start another job immediately until after the maternity period however, I started a new job immediately after my maternity period. Can I include the maternity period as part of my 3 years experience because in reality the years of physical work is not up to 3 years but 2 years + because of the maternity period. I discussed with my new employer about including my maternity leave period (with a proof) that I had before I started the new job with him and he agreed to back date my employment date to cover my maternity period. Will this be alright?

Anyone with clarification and insight please comment. Thanks all.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
EAYOSHO said:
Hello there,

I started job in 2012 to date and in all I have 3 years work experience including maternity period. My job contract ended after my 2nd year of experience in 2014 and then I was heavily pregnant and as a result of that I could not start another job immediately until after the maternity period however, I started a new job immediately after my maternity period. Can I include the maternity period as part of my 3 years experience because in reality the years of physical work is not up to 3 years but 2 years + because of the maternity period. I discussed with my new employer about including my maternity leave period (with a proof) that I had before I started the new job with him and he agreed to back date my employment date to cover my maternity period. Will this be alright?

Anyone with clarification and insight please comment. Thanks all.
In my own opinion, I think you can as long as your employer is willing to write out your reference letter to cover the maternity period. It would also be nice to know if you were paid althrough the maternity period.

EAYOSHO

Dec 2, 2014
Thanks for your response though not every company pays for maternity leave. I guess I may not have to include it if the employer is not willing to add it. Thanks

EAYOSHO

Dec 2, 2014
ibejiopad said:
In my own opinion, I think you can as long as your employer is willing to write out your reference letter to cover the maternity period. It would also be nice to know if you were paid althrough the maternity period.

Thanks for your response though not every company pays for maternity leave. I guess I may not have to include it if the employer is not willing to add it. Thanks