+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIANS THAT HAVE APPLIED FOR EXPRESS ENTRY 2015 LET US CONNECT HERE

GOMZY

Dec 4, 2014
Hello,

Please how do I commence the new express entry process? How do I create my profile, access the job bank and get my score?

I submitted for 2014 in late December but my package was returned as it did not meet deadline.

I really need to be guided on this new Express Entry.

I count on you please.

Gomzy.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Please read the second post on this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html

Hope this helps, all the best!

amarise

Jun 12, 2015
hi jagaban ,
I don't have a Manitoba link scored 401 but couldn't submit and couldn't further mycic cos am using Canada wizard due to my low score . am a construction estimator (Quantity Surveyor in Naija) , sask is asking for account and other docx immediately ......... confused, maybe visit or wots your advice cos I don't want to have anything to do with those consultants. tnx

jagaban

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi amarise,
I don't really understand your post. I am not good in decoding abbreviated words. But I will try to answer you as best as I can .
Once you have a score of 401 on MPNP. It means you have been registered. If you plan on going to Manitoba DON'T APPLY ANYWAY ELSE because Manitoba will subtract 100 points from your total score because you applied somewhere else. and if you withdraw your application you can't apply until 2 years after. But you can give yourself some months after which you choose to apply somewhere else. Least I forget do you have someone eg a family or friend to sign settlement plan2? If not you don't qualify for MPNP.

On the other hand, if your profession is on Saskatchewan's list you can decide to apply. but consider that before you apply to CIC then come back to apply to Saskatchewan the target number may be filled. then you would have shoot yourself in the leg.

Better still, you can decide to apply to New Brunswick province between 1-15th of every month, then if they choose you, you will have apply to express entry.

You really don't need the consultant if only you are patient to check the instructions of forms and websites.

I hope I have answered your question. If not please repost it with clear words.

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
I'm guessing you got selected in the last draw.

Aby444 said:
I had a hard time searching for this thread. so Im putting this here to get it up on the first page. Retook my IELTS and gained extra 64 points. So I am at 476 now. Really expectant. Hoping to be picked on this draw.

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
I got invited on the June 27th draw. its been about 17 days since I submitted.

I received 2nd AOR yesterday. so im hoping that things work out smoothly from here.

Hopefully you will get drawn soon.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aby444 said:

I received 2nd AOR yesterday. so im hoping that things work out smoothly from here.

That means your application is being processed at the Accra office hence you'll get your PPR soon. I don't know why they didn't process mine at my local VO but instead took it to Ottawa. So not fair :(

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
Please, how do you determine that an application is sent to Accra or Ottawa? And which is better?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reginald said:
Please, how do you determine that an application is sent to Accra or Ottawa? And which is better?
Based on forum trends outside Canada applicants who receive 2nd AOR almost always means that their applications are being processed at their local visa offices. At times too their background checks will change to in progress immediately after medicals have passed. On the other hand outside Canada applications processed in Ottawa rarely receive 2nd AOR and in most cases background checks would change to in progress only when the applicant is about to receive their PPR.

LVO'S are better because they are faster since they receive few applications. Ottawa on d other hand is a long thing.

faxismile

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello.
Please for those that have done medicals whats d procedure like. Was reading something about e medicals. Do they have such in nigeria. Which
hospital is the best to do medicals and what do I have to carry along when going for medicals. Thankss

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faxismile said:
Hello.
Please for those that have done medicals whats d procedure like. Was reading something about e medicals. Do they have such in nigeria. Which
hospital is the best to do medicals and what do I have to carry along when going for medicals. Thankss
You can check this link depending on where you are. http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

All I can say is take your intl passport and maybe 2 passport photographs. some hospitals collect cash, some take card only. So call whichever one you choose before going.

Cheers

faxismile

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Hopeful guy. I called a hospital and they told me I need to get a medical request form which was surprising to me cos I thought there was no need for one. Did u go without a medical request form?

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faxismile said:
Thanks Hopeful guy. I called a hospital and they told me I need to get a medical request form which was surprising to me cos I thought there was no need for one. Did u go without a medical request form?
Call any hospital on the list. tell them its express entry and you dont have a form. That its upfront medical

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Aby444 said:

Congratulations Aby444