+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIANS THAT HAVE APPLIED FOR EXPRESS ENTRY 2015 LET US CONNECT HERE

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beeceeayo said:
Yes they can. I was nominated outside Canada.

@ hopeful guy,
Are you FSW or PNP? Are you also in Canada or outside Canada?
I am FSW. outside canada

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JI JI IRAWO said:
Congrats IBYT,
which province nominated you or are did had job offer?
Ji Ji
Hi,

I don't have a PNP or Job offer, my score is too low for that.

I'm FSW and outside Canada

Jazzman

Apr 25, 2015
Hi guy,
How long does one need to have the settlement funds in the bank account before/during application for Canada immigration?

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
Jazzman said:
Hi guy,
How long does one need to have the settlement funds in the bank account before/during application for Canada immigration?
Hi,
I don't know how long but you will have to show 6months account statement I think. Seniors in the forum can please clarify that.

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beeceeayo said:
Hi,
I don't know how long but you will have to show 6months account statement I think. Seniors in the forum can please clarify that.
the document request page after ITA says 4months statement. thats what i did but to be on the safer side do 6months. thats the norm. i dont know how long u need to have the money in your account for. not really sure about that

Jazzman

Apr 25, 2015
Hopefulguy said:
the document request page after ITA says 4months statement. thats what i did but to be on the safer side do 6months. thats the norm. i dont know how long u need to have the money in your account for. not really sure about that
Ok it says 4 months statement but the real question is should the settlement have been in the bank account for as much as 4 months or that the account balance should show sufficiently the settlement fund

jagaban

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Getting PNP nomination.
You guy should always check all provinces website regularly so you can see if you can fit in. currently Prince Edward island is requesting for a 1 page expression of interest from people already in express entry. just fill the form and send. secondly, Nova Scotia is also doing the same thing. but their form has more pages. thirdly, Saskatchewan, has a slot for job in demand- these is for people how have not applied to express entry and i think they have people for express entry guys too.

I hope this is helpful to you guys. i am Manitoba PNP applicant please help me answer some questions i posted under New manitoba expression of interest - please advice dated may 7. i will appreciate it.
Least i forget you cannot apply currently under MPNP its for people who have apply any where else or else you will lose points

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefulguy said:
Hi,

Under the document section it says if applying for a visa, it's 4 months but if permanent residence then it's 6 months. Please read it again.

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
I had a hard time searching for this thread. so Im putting this here to get it up on the first page. Retook my IELTS and gained extra 64 points. So I am at 476 now. Really expectant. Hoping to be picked on this draw.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aby444 said:
I had a hard time searching for this thread. so Im putting this here to get it up on the first page. Retook my IELTS and gained extra 64 points. So I am at 476 now. Really expectant. Hoping to be picked on this draw.
You'll be invited in the next draw.

Mum T

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Beeceeayo said:
Hi everyone,
Am hoping to get ITA in the next draw as I just got nominated by a province for EE. Can someone please share the documents needed for provincial nominees for EE

Thank you
[/quote

Hello Beeceeayo, how far? Were you invited? Congrats and don't make mistake.

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
Mum T said:
Beeceeayo said:
Hi everyone,
Am hoping to get ITA in the next draw as I just got nominated by a province for EE. Can someone please share the documents needed for provincial nominees for EE

Thank you
[/quote

Hello Beeceeayo, how far? Were you invited? Congrats and don't make mistake.
@ Mum T,
Yes I was invited yesterday. I have taken my time to read through the forum all the while I was waiting for the draw and have learnt a lot to ensure I make no mistakes.
Thank you

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request