+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Ayokunlex01 said:
pls anytin we will post here, lets always confirm it, dis a big forum, millions of people are reading all what where posting here, ever since canada starts immigration process they have never change this visa office, dont u no that ur local visa office does most of d jobs, canada is a country where millions of people are eager to migrate too, or dont u no that, all local visa office are filled up, u can try and check, everytin is filled up, so i want u to share d link where u saw it on cic website.........please don't take this personal, I thought your response to Lakesyde question was slightly harsh, there could have been better ways to respond to his comment.
Remember, we are all in this game together and different people have different ways of handling anxiety.
I'm aware that as of 2014 some applicants got their files transferred to Warsaw (Poland and colombia ) even though it wasn't the nearest visa office closer to them. I got to know about this because I had applied for FSW 2014 and also had friends that had submitted their application before me. However, my file was returned to me on the 16/2/2015 because it was received at CIC when my Chosen NOC has been capped

we Nigerians, our local visa office is ghana, thats where cic will transfer ur file too after AOR, there the one that will issue u medical request, they are the once that will tell u d hospital that u will do all this, there d once that will request for ur pasport and on and on, so pls i will want us to exercise patience, cos dis tin is slow, immigrants are too much

stay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends, I need your advice, we are required to submit additional document together MR and RpRF and we already made appointment for medical, my question is can we send the additional document before we have done the medical?????
I am asking this because the medical will be transfer directly from doctor office through e-medical

Looking to you feeds back

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017

;D :D Thanks Highty, I pray we ll all get there. There are polite ways of conveying an opinion on a forum. Pls dont mind the Ayo guy as that will be his second time of attacking a post from me, forgetting that no one has made him a moderator here.
He needs a lot of education in this game if not, he shld have known that CIC actually moved some files that are supposed to be treated in Manila VO to ADVO. Some applicants case query confirmed that last week.

I wish us all Godspeed!

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
stay said:
Dear friends, I need your advice, we are required to submit additional document together MR and RpRF and we already made appointment for medical, my question is can we send the additional document before we have done the medical?????
I am asking this because the medical will be transfer directly from doctor office through e-medical

Looking to you feeds back

Hello Stay,

If CIC has sent you a reminder email prior to your MR then you have to follow the link in the email to get all those documents submitted. You can send now while your doctor handles dat of medical.

Seems u are on express entry train cos I can see ur file gaining real speed. :mad:

stay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lakesyde said:
Hello Stay,

If CIC has sent you a reminder email prior to your MR then you have to follow the link in the email to get all those documents submitted. You can send now while your doctor handles dat of medical.

Seems u are on express entry train cos I can see ur file gaining real speed. :mad:
Thanks so much for your usual kindness and help!!!
They request me together medical and RPRF and pcc, I am planning to send them pcc and payment receipt before the medical ???

No I am applying through paper application, but lord Jesus blessed . We wait so long to done this process.

yikelin

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Upfront medical 9th March 2017
Passport Req..
24-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
08-07-2017
am a fsw applicant and if you have been following the fsw 2014 thread for Nigeria you will see some Nigerians who applied for GCMS notes got to know their application got transferred to Pretoria because of the work load in Accra ,also CIC said that application will be transferred to other visa offices with less applications.so its not mandatory you get processed in accra.

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
Ayokunlex01 said:
pls anytin we will post here, lets always confirm it, dis a big forum, millions of people are reading all what where posting here, ever since canada starts immigration process they have never change this visa office, dont u no that ur local visa office does most of d jobs, canada is a country where millions of people are eager to migrate too, or dont u no that, all local visa office are filled up, u can try and check, everytin is filled up, so i want u to share d link where u saw it on cic website

we Nigerians, our local visa office is ghana, thats where cic will transfer ur file too after AOR, there the one that will issue u medical request, they are the once that will tell u d hospital that u will do all this, there d once that will request for ur pasport and on and on, so pls i will want us to exercise patience, cos dis tin is slow, immigrants are too much
Hi Ayokunle,

Have u bothered to go to CIC website to confirm this new development or you just feel like typing something.

I am quite disappointed in what you wrote cos you didn't confirm it if its true or not.

Its stated on CIC website under process time, that they have the capacity now to move any application to any Visa Office they deem fit!

Please confirm and revert!

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ogeorge said:
Hi Ayokunle,

Have u bothered to go to CIC website to confirm this new development or you just feel like typing something.

I am quite disappointed in what you wrote cos you didn't confirm it if its true or not.

Its stated on CIC website under process time, that they have the capacity now to move any application to any Visa Office they deem fit!

Please confirm and revert!
This is true as I know someone (a Nigerian) whose file was recently transferred to South Africa due to the same reason.

yikelin

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Upfront medical 9th March 2017
Passport Req..
24-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
08-07-2017
Ayokunlex01 said:
share d link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1185&top=3

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
Ayokunlex01 said:
share d link
Share the link bawo???

Guy read up and stop being lazy!!

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ayokunlex01 said:
fimisile jo
I beg I can't laugh o ;D on a serious note Ayokunle you need to read up that link :p. Thanks yikelin for sharing the link.

akins2014

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
@Ayokunle , i think you should belive the news positive , i do not think you should rubbish the news because it is a positive one. i believe our exception would not be cut short.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
@ ogorge, akins, yiki, yemi sorry guys, i just dey vex ni cos file transfer since 2 months now, i no see any email ECAS just stagnant, am just furious

yea sure, i agree, have read it, u no all of us are learning everyday, yea it will make it faster, thats very goo