+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
@ all of u guys accusing me here what again, did i type anytin here again or what have i done wrong again, well i now understand whats hapening here, what i no is that i never insult anybody, if u check d forum very well, check d previous pages, i never insult nor abuse anyone,
and dis not d only thread i do comment, so y do u guys always accuse me here, everytime, i will
stop commenting on this thread, that will solve the whole problem, thats the reason y Nigerians are
always in Problems, they neva love each other for once, am just suprised so d 6 of u, have left d
group for u, bye

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Ayokunlex01 said:
@ yommy, teju, highty, teeomisore what again, did i type anytin here again or what have i done wrong again, well i now understand whats hapening here, what i no is that i never insult anybody, if u check d forum very well, check d previous pages, i never insult nor abuse anyone, and dis not d only thread i do comment, so y do u guys always accuse me here, everytime, i will stop commenting on this thread, that will solve the whole problem, thats the reason y Nigerians are always in Problems, they neva love each other for once, am just suprised so d 6 of u, have left d group for u, bye

Ayokunle you're such a dramatic lad! Nobody here has issues with you but all we asked for is that you show some respect to other people's opinion even if they are not the best.

akins2014

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Guys , please let us move and look forward, i think ayokunle had apologized earlier, so guys make we move forward , we never enter canny we dey fight. please i beg make we forget the past. Meanwhile ayokunle there is need for u to improve ur PR, watch the use of words, you are a great guy u know, but the use of words is key in your relationship with people. happy and merry easter guys. Na good news i wan hear, know be say una go dey flex muscles . 8) ;D

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
Mr Ayokunlex, Haba! There is no need for that kind of reaction as no one is quarelling with you here. As a matter of fact, your best friends are pple on this thread. All we are telling you is just for you to always try to choose ur words carefully even wheneva you have a contrary opinion on an issue (Not too much to ask for bro).
Lets try to respect one another and other peoples opinion. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH HERE. Its a season of love, we are all forgetting abt the past now and moving forward to keep up with that strong faith until we all get to our dream land. Wishing every1 a wonderful Easter Celebration.

@TeeOmisore and Teju Its bin a while, I thought u Ladies ran away from Nigeria heat ni ;D :p

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
Hello Guys,

My son that schools in Manitoba has just changed his home address. How do I update my application with this information?

Please I de wait una response abeg.

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Lakesyde said:
Mr Ayokunlex, Haba! There is no need for that kind of reaction as no one is quarelling with you here. As a matter of fact, your best friends are pple on this thread. All we are telling you is just for you to always try to choose ur words carefully even wheneva you have a contrary opinion on an issue (Not too much to ask for bro).
Lets try to respect one another and other peoples opinion. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH HERE. Its a season of love, we are all forgetting abt the past now and moving forward to keep up with that strong faith until we all get to our dream land. Wishing every1 a wonderful Easter Celebration.

@TeeOmisore and Teju Its bin a while, I thought u Ladies ran away from Nigeria heat ni ;D :p
Lakesyde, i dey o. No where to go for now, praying that Canada answers us so that we run there.
Wishing all my buddies Happy Easter in advance! :D 8)

ghostylenge

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of May 2014
Doc's Request.
5th of September 2015
Nomination.....
11th of December 2015
AOR Received.
1st of March 2016
Mr Ayokunle please don't leave us alone in this thread we love you, as Nigerians we are loving and caring so are you too. ;D ;D ;D

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Hallelujah HE has risen! Happy Easter to all forum members. We should all keep calm, God is in control, the floodgate of MR, PPR et al is coming soon IJN, Amen.

Maikudi

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Amen and same to you Maikudi :D 8)

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
O Gucci said:
Hello Guys,

My son that schools in Manitoba has just changed his home address. How do I update my application with this information?

Please I de wait una response abeg.

You can always inform CIC about any changes by raising a case specific enquiry (CSE). check the link below

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

But...pls be careful abt info that can slow down your application. Sure he is not the principal applicant.

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
Lakesyde said:
You can always inform CIC about any changes by raising a case specific enquiry (CSE). check the link below

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

But...pls be careful abt info that can slow down your application. Sure he is not the principal applicant.
Lakesyde you are a G!
Thanks dear.

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Fellow forum members, part of the reason why CIC has been very slow with our applications is as a result of them processing Syrian refugees. They borrowed staffers from there visa offices to quickly process these refugees applications. With the government promising to bring in more Syrian refugees for 2016, there is pressure for them to borrow these staffers again! The implication of this will mean it may slow down our applications. For more on how i got this information click on this link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0otyThp3zO4

Any how our Canada expectations for 2016 will not be cut-short IJN, Amen.

Shalom.

Maikudi

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Dear Seniors, if you have idea on my queries, Please reply urgently.

I am applying for Manitoba MPNP program and filling EOI, Facing below queries,
1) My exp falls under two NOC in last 5 years(Previous: 3.5 years in 2133 and Current:1.5 years in 2147), How can i apply for two NOC to get points(Points: 75) for 5 years of exp?
2) During MPNP EOI what should i answer for ''WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT OCCUPATION'', 2133 or 2147 plz?.
3) Can i answer to current occupation as NOC 2133 for all 5 years of exp?? because my degree also Electrical & Electronics Engineering....
4) During MPNP EOI what should i answer How many full time of exp do you have in in last five years'', Is it related to occupation or total? because it is not mentioned about related to occupation? should i put 5 years?

Plz advise.