+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
no no no, u got all dis wrong, inland application are twice faster than outland applicants, inland application are already in canada, they dont need all dis police report, all dis medicals, cos they already did dat before, so there is no way it wont be fast, there already in canada, either visiting or sponsored
i will tell u that Ghana visa office is one of the fastest in the whole world, after file transfer to Ghana visa office, for medicals, right to permanent residence fee, passport request, all dis doesnt last more than 6 month, but i will want u to do research on assian countries visa office like china, indian, philipines, those are the once that are slow, due to too much files
and u cant just conclude with any body here, cos d way some applicants handle there immigration, there are stil some MPNP 2013 that neva get nominated, there are stil 2014 applicants that are stil in pending, so the way some applicants fill form is bad
have seen an applicant here that filled a form and send it to cic and didnt include application fee, he didnt pay, and i saw the guy here complaining, so u will descover that the timelines here are different, and faster than each other, u are the one that will make ur application fast be filling the approprait forms, and if they mail u, respond to it, dont fill what they didnt ask u, so ghana visa office is fast

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
Ayokunlex01 said:
no no no, u got all dis wrong, inland application are twice faster than outland applicants, inland application are already in canada, they dont need all dis police report, all dis medicals, cos they already did dat before, so there is no way it wont be fast, there already in canada, either visiting or sponsored
i will tell u that Ghana visa office is one of the fastest in the whole world, after file transfer to Ghana visa office, for medicals, right to permanent residence fee, passport request, all dis doesnt last more than 6 month, but i will want u to do research on assian countries visa office like china, indian, philipines, those are the once that are slow, due to too much files
and u cant just conclude with any body here, cos d way some applicants handle there immigration, there are stil some MPNP 2013 that neva get nominated, there are stil 2014 applicants that are stil in pending, so the way some applicants fill form is bad
have seen an applicant here that filled a form and send it to cic and didnt include application fee, he didnt pay, and i saw the guy here complaining, so u will descover that the timelines here are different, and faster than each other, u are the one that will make ur application fast be filling the approprait forms, and if they mail u, respond to it, dont fill what they didnt ask u, so ghana visa office is fast
Accra Visa Office is the slowest of all Visa offices.

its obvious from timelines of other applicants with almost same submission time.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
@ ogorge ok no need to argue, but i tell u wat, when it comes to immigrating to country like canada, dont expect it to be fast, infact ordinary visiting self there visa is slow, cos canada is a very good country, they will make sure they check u very well, and 1 more tin,d population of applicants applying for canada immigration is too much, so there is no way it wont be slow sir

Atis212

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
*/06/14
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
*/09/15
AOR Received.
PR Application Submitted*/11/15 AOR*/02/16
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
12/12/16
Med's Done....
28/12/17
Interview........
N/A by HIs Grace
Passport Req..
24/01/17
VISA ISSUED...
27/02/17
LANDED..........
Landed by His Grace
Good Morning All,

Please how long is medical request from AOR at the Accra Visa Office.

Thank you.

YOMIGANIYU001

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
NIGERIA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
application submitted...04.05.16, file number...05.05.16, sp2....15.05.16
hello house, I got my LAA yestday, i used close relative, that my wife first cousin, the question is, how do i proof family relationship between them, secondly, can i used a proof of a landed property as part of my settlement plan...

many thanks

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
YOMIGANIYU001 said:
hello house, I got my LAA yestday, i used close relative, that my wife first cousin, the question is, how do i proof family relationship between them, secondly, can i used a proof of a landed property as part of my settlement plan...

many thanks
Hello,

Proof of settlement plan does not require you to show anything but just write how u intend to settle in fast in Manitoba, how to get a job, how you preparing right seeking for a jon in Manitoba.

As per proof of family relationship, birth certificates of both of them will suffice. Birth certificate showing their surnames as same.

Wish u best of luck!

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Ayokunlex01 said:
@ ogorge ok no need to argue, but i tell u wat, when it comes to immigrating to country like canada, dont expect it to be fast, infact ordinary visiting self there visa is slow, cos canada is a very good country, they will make sure they check u very well, and 1 more tin,d population of applicants applying for canada immigration is too much, so there is no way it wont be slow sir
Ayokunle I agree with you Accra is not the slowest, considering that the same AVO handle FSW, PNP, Family sponsorship, and EE not just for Nigeria alone but more than 8 countries in Africa. Between the submission of my application to Medicals was about 7months. see my timeline to the left

YOMIGANIYU001

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
NIGERIA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
application submitted...04.05.16, file number...05.05.16, sp2....15.05.16
@ogeorge. Wat I wanted to say is proof of settlement funds. Thanks.

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
IMPORTANT INFO FOR EVERY PNP PR APPLICANTS

Our file(s) might not even be in Accra Visa Office. CIC (now IRCC) is looking for a way to reduce processing time and have started moving files globally. Which means a file might not be handled by the closest visa office anymore.

Check this on their website

Why did processing times information change?

Prior to December 31, 2015, processing times for many of our services were displayed by visa office. This was useful when applications for permanent or temporary residence were always processed by the nearest visa office. However, we now have the ability to move applications around our global network to ensure they are processed as efficiently as possible. This means your application may not be processed at the office closest to where you live.

For many services, instead of asking about your nearest visa office, you are now asked for your country of residence. This provides you with a more accurate processing time. For other services, you may see a single processing time, no matter where you live. This is our commitment to process applications within that time. These processing times are updated on a weekly basis.

In addition, we redesigned the layout to be mobile friendly so that you can get the information you need anytime, on any device.

HEISLORD

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
avo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Lakesyde , Please can we have the link to this information

Thanks

Atis212

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
*/06/14
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
*/09/15
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
12/12/16
Med's Done....
28/12/17
Interview........
N/A by HIs Grace
Passport Req..
24/01/17
VISA ISSUED...
27/02/17
LANDED..........
Landed by His Grace
Dear all,

I sent a case enquiry to Accra Visa office to enquire if my file has been transfered to their office, this is there reply.

Does it mean it is there or not.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application is currently in queue for review; however an exact schedule is not available at this time. As you know, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.

Please refer to the CIC web site for information on standard processing times:

No further action is required by you at this time. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (RA)

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada

My Timeline:
MPNP: June 2014
LOA: Septem 30 2015
Cic Application Recd: November 11th 2015
AOR: February 4th 2016
MR: Still waiting.

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
Atis212 said:
Dear all,

I sent a case enquiry to Accra Visa office to enquire if my file has been transfered to their office, this is there reply.

Does it mean it is there or not.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application is currently in queue for review; however an exact schedule is not available at this time. As you know, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.

Please refer to the CIC web site for information on standard processing times:

No further action is required by you at this time. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (RA)

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada

My Timeline:
MPNP: June 2014
LOA: Septem 30 2015
Cic Application Recd: November 11th 2015
AOR: February 4th 2016
MR: Still waiting.
Hi Atis,

Very hard to say now as the email cant confirmed if your file is with them or not. Things are changing now and the content of their mail to you is a big deviation from what its used to be in the past. kindly read the content of a CIC mail when my friend Druce sent a case specific query earlier this year

((((("Has my file been transferred to my local VO, South Africa, Pretoria yet?".

Yesterday I received a e-mail from my local VO stating:

Good day,

We wish to confirm receipt of your application. Your file number at our office is EP............... Your file is currently awaiting review by an officer. You will be contacted as soon as a review has taken place.

Regards,

Immigration Section/md

Canadian High Commission, Pretoria )))))

One can see that the Visa Office in Pretoria actually confirmed the file receipt. We can only be patient and watch as things unfold now. i pray that will of God will sure come to past in our lives.
Cheers!

Atis212

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
*/06/14
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
*/09/15
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
12/12/16
Med's Done....
28/12/17
Interview........
N/A by HIs Grace
Passport Req..
24/01/17
VISA ISSUED...
27/02/17
LANDED..........
Landed by His Grace
Thanks Lakesyde.

God's will surely be done in our Lives.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
pls anytin we will post here, lets always confirm it, dis a big forum, millions of people are reading all what where posting here, ever since canada starts immigration process they have never change this visa office, dont u no that ur local visa office does most of d jobs, canada is a country where millions of people are eager to migrate too, or dont u no that, all local visa office are filled up, u can try and check, everytin is filled up, so i want u to share d link where u saw it on cic website

we Nigerians, our local visa office is ghana, thats where cic will transfer ur file too after AOR, there the one that will issue u medical request, they are the once that will tell u d hospital that u will do all this, there d once that will request for ur pasport and on and on, so pls i will want us to exercise patience, cos dis tin is slow, immigrants are too much