+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

bojac

Aug 9, 2019
Got my request for passport for COPR Dec 23, and sent my passport through DHL on the 28th Dec... Obly gotten an email from VFS saying its been transferred to IRCC and nothing since...

Does anyone please have an idea how long it takes for the passport to be returned please?
Which office did you submit to and when does your medicals expire?

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Got my request for passport for COPR Dec 23, and sent my passport through DHL on the 28th Dec... Obly gotten an email from VFS saying its been transferred to IRCC and nothing since...

Does anyone please have an idea how long it takes for the passport to be returned please?
No idea...I was also hoping someone on this forum will share anything regarding the wait time. VFS Lagos just acknowledged mine today

bojac

Aug 9, 2019
No idea...I was also hoping someone on this forum will share anything regarding the wait time. VFS Lagos just acknowledged mine today
VFS lagos would send to Accra and Accra has been known to be slow. It also depends, when does your medicals expire?

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
VFS lagos would send to Accra and Accra has been known to be slow. It also depends, when does your medicals expire?
It’s actually not for me. I’m already a confirmed PR, it’s for my dependent. My medicals will expire in May I think. I don’t know if they extended it before sending my COPR on Jan 30th though

Thermie

Oct 28, 2020
Hi good afternoon. I have 2 questions please.
1. Has anyone from Ottawa VO who is FSW-outland gotten PPR recently?
2. In general, if someone outside gets PR right now can they travel immediately? (That is after paying the $2k for hotel).

Thanks

Nistool

Feb 4, 2021
Hi guys. I am new here. Pls, how do I apply for Canada visa under skilled worker? I just sent my assessment to David Cohen firm.

Famara camara

Jun 26, 2020
Hello
Can someone help me out!! how visa officers verify waec results when processing the application, during my online application I forgot to upload scratch card PIN NUMBER. but I uploaded my documents like. Two years university transcript and my high school transcript.

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Hello
Can someone help me out!! how visa officers verify waec results when processing the application, during my online application I forgot to upload scratch card PIN NUMBER. but I uploaded my documents like. Two years university transcript and my high school transcript.
Seriously? WAEC and PIN? That's quite strange. Pls wait and let others who submitted similar documents to yours help out.
All the best!

Oniqer01

Oct 2, 2019
Hello, good day. Please I have a question. I worked in an office in state secretariat for my NYSC. The thing is the state didn't pay everytime. They only paid like 6 times. So I want to know if I can still use it. Won't it be weird if I am highlighting the payments made by the federal government when I worked for the state government? How do I go about this? Do I write in my letter that my salary was paid by the federal government of Nigeria? I will appreciate your reply.
I used my nysc to claim one year, I simply stated I was paid 19800 and my letter was from the local govt.

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Hello all...my dependent’s passport got delivered to VFS Lagos on Feb 2 and still waiting for the passport to be returned. Anyone here submitted passport recently?, how long did it take to get it back?

Reactions: Emprexx

rccgaga

Mar 30, 2021
Are you planning on settling in Calgary Alberta, Canada?

The Redeemed Christian Church of God Amazing Grace Assembly, Calgary is volunteering in helping you settle down any where in Calgary.

The Church is willing to help with picking you up at the airport, take you to your hotel and help in settling down in the city.

We have people of all profession and are always willing to help you in finding something real quick.

Contact us via our email address info@rccgaga.ca and check other details on our website www.rccgaga.ca

We congratulate you as you take the next bold steps of your life.

God bless you.

Last edited:

alex123ng

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
AR - Sep 17, 2019
AOR - Nov 20, 2019
Biometrics - Nov 28, 2019
Since then, nothing.
Still waiting for request to do medicals.
GCkey status says "Processing"
Estimated completion date June 17, 2021

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Dear All,

My Timeline:
Outland Applicant through Provincial nomination.

AR: Jan 14, 2020
AOR: Feb 22, 2020
PAL: July 29,2020

GCMS note received January 2021 shows:
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Medical: Not started
Security: Not started

Recommendation : File forwarded to PNP-Meds-NS. This entry was made on 28th July 2020.
My guess was that file has been forwarded to NS for Medicals but nothing has been heard since PAL.

I was considering upfront medicals but as an outland applicant, I do not know if application would be fastracked. It seems to work for inland people. Covid 19 appears to be the major reason.

People with similar experience or progress status, let's share.