+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Info sharing is in progress. That’s what is there
Then it's in progress. Once it's completed, the status will read the same. Nothing to be worried about as far as info sharing is concerned, provided you've declared visa refusals to other countries - if any.

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
What's the status on the page 2 of the notes? Is Info Sharing in progress, completed or not started?
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misinterpretation:
Info Sharing: In progress
Other reps:
Final:

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi everyone,
I am new here, I am confused on what to do because I have low IELTS score band 6 and I have my result evaluated already, any advice on the program I can apply under because of my low IELTS score, my NOC code is 6552?
You will need to sit for IELTS again. There's no two-way about it.

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Then it's in progress. Once it's completed, the status will read the same. Nothing to be worried about as far as info sharing is concerned, provided you've declared visa refusals to other countries - if any.
Yes I did. I was refused visa to the US in 2017. I stated it there.
I’m just worried about the time it’s taking. The 6 months mark is in August

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Yes I did. I was refused visa to the US in 2017. I stated it there.
I’m just worried about the time it’s taking. The 6 months mark is in August
Don't be worried. It could be that it hasn't been updated because an officer hasn't picked up your file just yet. Is your application in Accra? What's your AOR?

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Spread the word yourself. Send our reddit links to your friends. Also upvote posts to this subreddit in order to make it more visible.

Abi1234

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Hi All,
please does anyone know how long it takes Accra to stamp passport and issue COPR after passport has been sent???

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi All,
please does anyone know how long it takes Accra to stamp passport and issue COPR after passport has been sent???
About a week, but VFS don't return them to you immediately. They seem to process submission and delivery in batches so the turnaround time might be between 4-6weeks. If you can send straight to VFS Accra, there are chances that you'll get the passport back within a month (or less).

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
About a week, but VFS don't return them to you immediately. They seem to process submission and delivery in batches so the turnaround time might be between 4-6weeks. If you can send straight to VFS Accra, there are chances that you'll get the passport back within a month (or less).
Is it even permitted by IRCC to send passports directly to VSF Accra, boycotting the local (Nigeria) VSF office where we had our biometrics taken?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Is it even permitted by IRCC to send passports directly to VSF Accra, boycotting the local (Nigeria) VSF office where we had our biometrics taken?
Yep, it is. Provided you can find a way around paying their service fee. People have done it. Some even send to offices outside Africa.

Reactions: Emprexx