+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Good morning everyone, I and my husband has been waiting since last year March for a response from the immigration office concerning our application. He applied for PR October 2019 and included me after we got married. The last GCMS note showed that it was sent to ‘ mission Lagos’ for a background check I believe this is because I reside in Lagos but my husband is in Canada. He has requested for the GCMS notes severally and discovered it is still at the same spot, nothing has been done. He has written mails to IRCC and still nothing. Please what can we do to get this application moving? Its really frustrating. Thanks
Let him call IRCC since he resides in Canada. He should explain the situation to them as detailed in the GCMS notes. Hopefully you'll both get a good explanation to your current situation.

Deb000

Sep 17, 2020
Let him call IRCC since he resides in Canada. He should explain the situation to them as detailed in the GCMS notes. Hopefully you'll both get a good explanation to your current situation.
Thanks for the response. He called them and explained everything, they told him they sent the application to Nigeria for continued processing and asked him to send a mail to their office in Nigeria which he did and still nothing.

Ugbaja59

Oct 26, 2019
Hello
So I used my nysc to build up my points. I dont think it's a problem so far it was a paid job that wasn't part of your undergraduate studies e.g SIWES ant IT.
My letter stated how much I was paid, the time period I worked, number of hours per week and my duties and responsibilities at the organisation.
I'm yet to get my ppr but I know this has worked for some people.
You can visit naija2canadapr on Instagram. She has a thread on how to use your nysc for work experience.
Goodluck!
Hello, good day. Please I have a question. I worked in an office in state secretariat for my NYSC. The thing is the state didn't pay everytime. They only paid like 6 times. So I want to know if I can still use it. Won't it be weird if I am highlighting the payments made by the federal government when I worked for the state government? How do I go about this? Do I write in my letter that my salary was paid by the federal government of Nigeria? I will appreciate your reply.

Deb000

Sep 17, 2020
Good morning house. Please do you guys think it is wise for me to go to the deputy high commission of Canada in Lagos to find out what exactly is going on with my application?. It’s been stuck in their office since last year march

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Good morning house. Please do you guys think it is wise for me to go to the deputy high commission of Canada in Lagos to find out what exactly is going on with my application?. It’s been stuck in their office since last year march
What type of application did you make? Express entry, or...?

sade Fal

Jan 13, 2021
Got my request for passport for COPR Dec 23, and sent my passport through DHL on the 28th Dec... Obly gotten an email from VFS saying its been transferred to IRCC and nothing since...

Does anyone please have an idea how long it takes for the passport to be returned please?

bojac

Aug 9, 2019
Hello, on this new requirement for travellers to be quarantined for 3 days and pay $2000 per person for hotel.
Please who can confirm if this $2000 is to be taken from proof of funds. Or separate from proof of funds.