+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
if you put you wife and kids as non-accompany and you apply they will still require them to do medicals and submit police report and fingerprint. after you get PR and you land in Canada you can decided to sponsor them. that will be under the family class/family sponsorship. you will need a job or prove of funds later to show you can support them once they land.
If its spouse and dependent children, I dont think you need POF and job offer. Pls read more to confirm. I know if it's any other family member like brother or sister u need to show enough POF.

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
How did you know that Accra sent an email to your HR and that your HR got the email and refused to respond to it. Did either party tell you about it, or are you just assuming based on the fact that Accra asked for SOA showing salary deposits?
Does CIC send out verification emails to every employment, or do they also employ other means of verifying employment besides emails to the HR?

I'm just curious to know because I haven't been notified by my office about any email from CIC yet, and I'm 9months post AOR.

And to douse your worries, I think you're good to go if the SOA you submitted clearly shows deposits made by your employer in your favour. That's proof enough that you're indeed employed by that company as you have claimed in your application. At least that's what I think.
IRCC do not verify every statement or pay slips you submit. They only start verifying things like finances if anything looks suspicious to them. For instance, they will not go to your bank to start verifying if you actually have the funds there, beyond you bank statement and cover letter submitted from your bank

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
If its spouse and dependent children, I dont think you need POF and job offer. Pls read more to confirm. I know if it's any other family member like brother or sister u need to show enough POF.
That is not entirely true. You need POF for everyone. The size of your family determines how much money you need for POF. You as the principal applicant need about $12k and for every additional family member, about $4k. Take a look at the information and the POF you need here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
That is not entirely true. You need POF for everyone. The size of your family determines how much money you need for POF. You as the principal applicant need about $12k and for every additional family member, about $4k. Take a look at the information and the POF you need here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
No. Pls I didn't get my reply. If you are PR holder already living in Canada, u dont need to show POF to bring in your wife and kids.

Agbomire

Nov 5, 2020
Pls, I was assessed and there after informed that I'm qualified to apply for Federal Skilled Work Class (FSWC), and was asked to send details of my job, title, duties, and education. This I've done since yesterday. Please, I want to know how long it will take, for me to get reply?

Nekky91

Nov 8, 2020
Hello guys,
I work as a customer service team lead in an e-commerce company. I’m applying for FSW (Permanent Resident)

These are my duties:

Strategizing and monitoring daily activities of customer service operation.
• Evaluating and monitoring agents performance, providing learning and coaching opportunities.
• Prepare reports and analyse data to assist management as they determine call centre goals.
• Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
• Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents.
• Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call centre objectives, performance standards and policy.
• Investigate and solve product and service complaints.
• Performing additional duties where needed.

I’m considering using NOC 6314. Please help confirm if this is the best to use

Thanks.

Sweetyblaise

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
Good day all, please I don't know what to do. People have begun saying nysc experience can't be used for EE anymore, and has become a ground for rejection? And I intend to use mine cuz that's what gives me up to 3 years work experience. On the ref letter I collected from the ministry I did nysc, it was clearly stated that it was nysc I did there. Please what do do? This whole thing has become frustrating

MimGlo

Jan 5, 2019
Good day all, please I don't know what to do. People have begun saying nysc experience can't be used for EE anymore, and has become a ground for rejection? And I intend to use mine cuz that's what gives me up to 3 years work experience. On the ref letter I collected from the ministry I did nysc, it was clearly stated that it was nysc I did there. Please what do do? This whole thing has become frustrating
Sadly but true, you can't use the period of NYSC as work experience here.

yebie

Mar 4, 2020
Hello
So I used my nysc to build up my points. I dont think it's a problem so far it was a paid job that wasn't part of your undergraduate studies e.g SIWES ant IT.
My letter stated how much I was paid, the time period I worked, number of hours per week and my duties and responsibilities at the organisation.
I'm yet to get my ppr but I know this has worked for some people.
You can visit naija2canadapr on Instagram. She has a thread on how to use your nysc for work experience.
Goodluck!