+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Feb 18, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
21-07-2020
Hello everyone. Please advise me on what to do. I have a CRS score of 372. I have NOC 2123 Agriculture representative....I recently submitted my EE profile. I have not been nominated. What province or program can I apply to please

Tony28

Aug 4, 2020
Hi guys please am new here
I just want to start my application through RNIP
Pls can get the format of Resume and cover letter to begin applying for job thanks.
You can email it to me: dekunle28@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Destiny_BA

Oct 10, 2015
Good Afternoon All, Please is there anyone in the house that can connect me with a reliable contact at Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi, Benue....a friend needs to process her transcript. Thank you all for the prompt response.

Zino19

Apr 6, 2020
Do not wait for medical request Oh My why did you get this mis information. My AOR is April 28th that was during the lock down period we cldnt book for Medicals and Medical centers were not even opened immediately they started opening in May we immediately booked even without receiving request from IRCC we did the medical May 13 and JUNE 22nd we received medical passed and our application is being processed and going smoother

Please do not delay further booK your Medicals nowwwwww
Hello
Can you share more light on this, which Visa office is processing your Documents? Is it Accra.?

I have been waiting for medical request for the past 5 months

H O D

Sep 5, 2020
Good morning everyone, pls I am new here,can anyone put me through on how to start my application through RNIP, pls assist by sending format of resume and cover letter to begin search for job,pls send mail to me on odunadef@gmail.com thanks

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Hello all.

Would appreciate your advice. I am the principal applicant in my Permanent Residence Application. (Provincial Nominee, MPNP Outland).

My spouse is planning to change employment next month. Are we to inform both CIC and the nominating province ? What document(s) are to be uploaded if necessary?Does anybody know the best medium to inform Manitoba?

Finally, what likely impact or delay could be caused by this? Please note that I (the principal applicant) am still employed with the same employer.

Prompt responses would be appreciated.

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Any news about any successful issuance of COPR or PR? The wait is becoming too long and distressing!
Honestly, I'm quite frustrated with the wait. I have January 10th, 2020 AOR (PNP outland). Until now, the progress is stuck at "Verification of Eligibility". Nothing more. It'd really be a relief to know that someone has gotten COPR/PR. So if anyone got or gets, they should please let us know to keep the hope alive.

Reactions: Naynah

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hello all,
I had a very unusual experience last week Thursday (17th September)...long post, please read through.

My AOR is 10th January, 2020 (FSW - PNP outland)...application still showing review of eligibility.

So here's the gist: My mum got called up twice by CIC Ghana last week Thursday at about 10:30am. She was on transit, and it was very noisy so she couldn't make out what the caller was saying. Matter of fact, she even thought it was scammers.

When she got home and told me, I was surprised. First of all, there was nowhere I added her phone number in my application. So I also assumed it was probably scam because I thought to myself that CIC has no business calling her. I checked her received calls however, and also checked the cic official website...Lo and behold, it was the same number on the website!

She called back, it kept diverting to voicemail. So she eventually dropped a voice message and also sent them an email on the email address contained in the voicemail - which is same on the website by the way.

The puzzling thing now is that I don't know why they called her or how they got her phone number. I only included her in my application as family member (as my mother obviously)..but without her phone number.

The only reason I can think of right now as to why they called her is perhaps the GIFT DEED. She gifted me bulk of my PoF, and she notarized the gift deed. But even the documents only had her account numbers and the transaction history, no phone contact. Yes I did a double check to confirm this a while ago.

Did anybody here have the same experience? Why did they call? What could this mean?

I'm still waiting (hoping and praying) for them to call her back, or at least respond to her email so this unsettling curiosity in my head can ease off.

P.S. Below are the number they called with, and the email address provided by the voicemail. And they're exactly as on the website:

Telephone: +233302211521
Email: accra@international.gc.ca

Check here... https://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

(My file is in Accra Visa Office, I got to know this from one of their replies to my webform enquiry a while back).

Reactions: Naynah

Deb000

Sep 17, 2020
Hello everyone, Can anyone please explain to me what mission Lagos means. My husband is the principal applicant residing in Canada. He applied for express entry from there since October, and after medical has been passed we did not hear anything from them requested for GCMS note and he realized they have not worked on the application since March and it was written that our application is been referred to mission Lagos for continued processing please any idea what that means ?

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Hello everyone, Can anyone please explain to me what mission Lagos means. My husband is the principal applicant residing in Canada. He applied for express entry from there since October, and after medical has been passed we did not hear anything from them requested for GCMS note and he realized they have not worked on the application since March and it was written that our application is been referred to mission Lagos for continued processing please any idea what that means ?
Lagos is where you gonna get passport request from for your visa. but for a while now in this pandemic lagos VFS hasn't been requesting passport to finalize application. the are currently working of passport received on or before March 2020 and returning passport via courier. So its might be a while or soon for Marco Mendicino to change the rules for lagos to resume processing. but once they resume then you will get it cos your application is in the last stage once it gets moved to a visa office.

Reactions: DaRex

Deb000

Sep 17, 2020
Lagos is where you gonna get passport request from for your visa. but for a while now in this pandemic lagos VFS hasn't been requesting passport to finalize application. the are currently working of passport received on or before March 2020 and returning passport via courier. So its might be a while or soon for Marco Mendicino to change the rules for lagos to resume processing. but once they resume then you will get it cos your application is in the last stage once it gets moved to a visa office.
Okay.. Thanks a lot for the response.