+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Good day all, please I don't know what to do. People have begun saying nysc experience can't be used for EE anymore, and has become a ground for rejection? And I intend to use mine cuz that's what gives me up to 3 years work experience. On the ref letter I collected from the ministry I did nysc, it was clearly stated that it was nysc I did there. Please what do do? This whole thing has become frustrating
My wife used it for her work permit. I don't know about PR though

Sweetyblaise

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
Hello
So I used my nysc to build up my points. I dont think it's a problem so far it was a paid job that wasn't part of your undergraduate studies e.g SIWES ant IT.
My letter stated how much I was paid, the time period I worked, number of hours per week and my duties and responsibilities at the organisation.
I'm yet to get my ppr but I know this has worked for some people.
You can visit naija2canadapr on Instagram. She has a thread on how to use your nysc for work experience.
Goodluck!
Thanksss

Reactions: Gcume1

vicasi

Nov 19, 2020
Good evening great minds! Good and happy to connect with you guys. Please am seriously interested in relocating to Canada, please advice and help on how to go about it.

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Good evening great minds! Good and happy to connect with you guys. Please am seriously interested in relocating to Canada, please advice and help on how to go about it.
Go to Canada.ca and check if you are eligible.

MimGlo

Jan 5, 2019
This is not true as people have done it in the past and still do, I only came to ask cuz some said they have stopped accepting and I wanted to be sure.
I expressed an opinion of what I think is correct. It's rude of you to judge it as "not true". By the way, if you knew otherwise, why ask for people's opinions.

Reactions: gudpples

Iamdone

Dec 17, 2020
> Proof of IELTS test results: You must submit a proof of: your International English
Language Testing System (IELTS) Submit a language test result that shows a score of 6.0 or higher in
each skill (reading, writing, speaking and listening) on the International English Language Testing System
(IELTS). This must be received at this office by: 2020/12/19
And got
L 5.0
R 5.0
W 5.5
S 7.0
Overall 5.5
Please what can I do

Iamdone

Dec 17, 2020
> Proof of IELTS test results: You must submit a proof of: your International English
Language Testing System (IELTS) Submit a language test result that shows a score of 6.0 or higher in
each skill (reading, writing, speaking and listening) on the International English Language Testing System
And I got
L 5.0
W 5.0
R 5.5
S 7.0
Overall 5.5
Pls wat can I do

Bond Didi

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
And I got
L 5.0
W 5.0
R 5.5
S 7.0
Overall 5.5
Pls wat can I do
Maybe another shot

Reactions: wishlist

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
And I got
L 5.0
W 5.0
R 5.5
S 7.0
Overall 5.5
Pls wat can I do
If for Express Entry, you need CLB 7 for all areas even be eligible to submit a profile. So you need to improve all scores except speaking.

Deb000

Sep 17, 2020
Good morning everyone, I and my husband has been waiting since last year March for a response from the immigration office concerning our application. He applied for PR October 2019 and included me after we got married. The last GCMS note showed that it was sent to ‘ mission Lagos’ for a background check I believe this is because I reside in Lagos but my husband is in Canada. He has requested for the GCMS notes severally and discovered it is still at the same spot, nothing has been done. He has written mails to IRCC and still nothing. Please what can we do to get this application moving? Its really frustrating. Thanks