+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

conmafri

Jan 3, 2020
Manitoba Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
08/04/2019
AOR Received.
08/04/2019
Med's Request
14/09/2019
Med's Done....
23/09/2019
Why always whattsapp? this forum is for asking questions and getting answers.
Post your questions and maybe someone can help you right here.

conmafri

Jan 3, 2020
Manitoba Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
08/04/2019
AOR Received.
08/04/2019
Med's Request
14/09/2019
Med's Done....
23/09/2019
Hello good evening.Am applying from port harcourt Nigeria I just feel my form and need advise here please
Post your questions or what advise do you need

Teeyod

Jan 9, 2020
Hello everyone,

I currently have just 1+ year work experience after my degree. I am a Software developer now, but I studied Biology related course in school. During the course of my degree, I spent my school breaks working in tech firms, and can hence surely gather 3 yrs work experience. But is it possible to gather these experiences together into 3 years, since it wasn't continuous?
If yes, it possible to claim 3+ years work experience since my degree isn't relevant to the experience?

conmafri

Jan 3, 2020
Manitoba Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
08/04/2019
AOR Received.
08/04/2019
Med's Request
14/09/2019
Med's Done....
23/09/2019
I don't specifically know about some of these questions. A great thread to ask is Acrra Ghana Applicatants (it is spelt wrong on the thread).
There are lots of people on there that have lots of experience.
Try asking your questions there if you don't get a response here.

Teeyod

Jan 9, 2020
I don't specifically know about some of these questions. A great thread to ask is Acrra Ghana Applicatants (it is spelt wrong on the thread).
There are lots of people on there that have lots of experience.
Try asking your questions there if you don't get a response here.
Thank you

Reactions: conmafri

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hello everyone,

I currently have just 1+ year work experience after my degree. I am a Software developer now, but I studied Biology related course in school. During the course of my degree, I spent my school breaks working in tech firms, and can hence surely gather 3 yrs work experience. But is it possible to gather these experiences together into 3 years, since it wasn't continuous?
If yes, it possible to claim 3+ years work experience since my degree isn't relevant to the experience?
Hello, unfortunately you can't 'gather' work experience in this manner. As it stands, you have 1 year work experience.

But not to worry, as a recent graduate you have age on your side unless you plan to immigrate through the post graduate option which might be expensive as an international student.

I would say keep studying the process until you have 3 years working experience then you are closer to your goal. All the best.

lucky007

Sep 29, 2018
Hello everyone,

Hello. I hope I understand the question. If you have at least one year continuous work experience after graduation, you can actually already apply for express entry. Yes, your crs point would be higher if you have more years of work experience and post graduate degree amongst other factors. But who knows, a province can be interested in your profile a few weeks / months after entering the pool which will boost your crs point tremendously.

Also, you can claim work experience from jobs not relating to your field of study but it must be continuous after graduation for at least 1 year.

The process can be very very long. The earlier you begin, the better. Hope this clarifies.

Benie

Jun 8, 2018
Hello..please I am an applicant from Nigeria
I was asked to pay the RpRf fee before medical was requested.what does this mean??
Is there anyone here with similar experience??

conmafri

Jan 3, 2020
Manitoba Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
08/04/2019
AOR Received.
08/04/2019
Med's Request
14/09/2019
Med's Done....
23/09/2019
I was asked to pay the RpRf fee before medical was requested.what does this mean??
what is RpRf

lucky007

Sep 29, 2018
RPRF (Right of permanent residence fee) is usually requested for when submitting your PR application but u can choose not to pay at the moment. But u will still have to pay it once your application is approved. The fee is refundable. If u choose not to pay during submissions you can still do medicals.

Some applicants even do medicals before submitting their application (it's called upfront medical)

Husna005

Dec 29, 2019
Please any spousal sponsorships from Nigeria, please share your timeline. My husband is about to submit my application this month. We got married in Nigeria last year December.

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Pls help a Naija brother o, My AOR is June 14, My background check just changed from "Your application is in progress", to Not applicable.Does it mean BGC has been concluded? If yes, what's is next? Anybody with same status or status change?
VO is Accra

Aridam-009

Feb 8, 2020
I'm a Nigerian and we normally undergo one year compulsory service called NYSC. I'm confused if i should indicate on my reference letter that i used NYSC and the monthly money paid is called allowance