+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Tplepsey

Nov 3, 2019
i got response for my visitor's visa after a long time and i was refused based on family ties and purpose of visit.
i'm visiting my dad and brother who are permanent residents and i have my own family here in Nigeria too. i don't seem to understand the reason for the family ties of a thing.
who can help with this? i would like to re apply in the nearest future but definitely not from nigeria again

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
Hi fellow Naijas...I base in Canada, after travels across the US and Australia. Get to realize that most potential immigrants don't have the real money to secure agency services. Some others don't have access to the right / timely info. While the last category has access to info but finds it difficult interpreting. As a result, I have set up a site to connect and make things easier (do it yourself) at no cost. Just come in and connect with people from around the world. eejaysblogdotcom is it. Also, note there is a forum page where you ask questions and get answers within an hour. Come in ask your questions and get step by step guide from fellow Naija experienced moderators.....We nor dey carry last....Naija Kwenu!