+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Daniel Onugha

Oct 24, 2019
Please, I would deeply appreciate if someone kindly assist me through the steps and information on all i need to know in applying for skilled workers entry.
this is my whatsapp number 08134758178, would love to share in the knowledge and experience of others

labim_can

Oct 18, 2019
Hi all. I'm new here. I want to ask if anyone in this group has ever added an adopted child as a dependent. What documents were provided to back it up . And how long did the application take .
I think Nigeria is one of those countries not recognized with adoption cos i know someone who was denied the PR visa (in 2015) simply on account of the adopted dependent, even with all relevant document secured. Just an opinion...u may search out more experiences to make your decision.

Elge

Sep 16, 2018
Nigeria
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
AOR Received.
23-02-2018
File Transfer...
15-03-2018
I think Nigeria is one of those countries not recognized with adoption cos i know someone who was denied the PR visa (in 2015) simply on account of the adopted dependent, even with all relevant document secured. Just an opinion...u may search out more experiences to make your decision.
Nigerian applicants are not excluded from having adopted dependants. Go through the Express entry thread of nairaland, you'd find approved cases with adopted dependants.

Darl26

Oct 26, 2019
Yes o! I agree. We ought to network to compare notes. Mind u, i'd advise u to prepare for a long wait cus ur going to spend well over a year to get this thing. I've been at it since March 2009 and i'm still waiting for a response from the visa office
You should continue working hard than just waiting please!