+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
I applied for a study permit on the 27th of June, 2019(paper based application). On the 13th of August 2019, medicals was requested. I did the medical exam on the 22nd of August and I’ll like to know if this is a guarantee that I’ll get the visa and how long would I have to wait to get the final response.
Hey did you get the visa ? I’m also waiting after medicals

daddydara

Jul 14, 2019
i got response for my visitor's visa after a long time and i was refused based on family ties and purpose of visit.
i'm visiting my dad and brother who are permanent residents and i have my own family here in Nigeria too. i don't seem to understand the reason for the family ties of a thing.
who can help with this? i would like to re apply in the nearest future but definitely not from nigeria again

Atropine09

May 16, 2016
Hello everyone,please i discovered that my pcc has passed 3 months before submission.Should i just do another PCC and raise CSE or CIC will count 6 months?

iamolaniyi28

Oct 22, 2019
Good evening friends and family, hope everyone in here are doing great?? I'm a new user and a fresh applicant for Canadian Skilled worker as well. I need help in order to be guided through the means of entry into Canada as a skilled worker. I'd be glad if someone in here can guide me through the application process. Thanks in anticipation

Reactions: Samuel Ademola
Oct 23, 2019
Thanks to you all for your enlightenment,an new here,just searching for real source of Canada Visa application.
Can someone please explain how the process will go before someone like me (novice) can apply for Canada Visa?
Thanks in anticipation

Oct 22, 2019
Great. I sini appreciate all that as said about processing your application without consultant. God will help us all. However, someone mention networking among Nigerian I think we need to make a move on that. Either by registering a group on WhatsApp that I think it will work.