+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Muniga

Feb 14, 2020
Please great Nigeria people. Which NOC is suitable for someone that has worked in the government for 7 years as an administrative officer....... whenever I chops NOC for administrative officer it will show not eligible. But if I choose senior government manager it will show eligible. My question now is if administrative officers are not eligible to apply?

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Please great Nigeria people. Which NOC is suitable for someone that has worked in the government for 7 years as an administrative officer....... whenever I chops NOC for administrative officer it will show not eligible. But if I choose senior government manager it will show eligible. My question now is if administrative officers are not eligible to apply?
What NOC code did you use/ select? Please Check 1221 ( Administrative Officer ) to see if your job duties matches the job duties listed under the NOC code.

AlbertaExpress

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Hello!

Please, I need advise on NOC.

As a Medical Doctor with Masters in Public Health, I found using my Masters certificate a better option since getting a job with that immediately I arrive Canada is more realistic unlike that of Medicine that requires recertification and licensure.

The issue I want clarified is that my JD where I currently work is that of Medical Doctor even though I also carry out Health related Adminstrative tasks and I'm thinking of using the NOC that suits my Public Health Certificate which is what I'm evaluating with WES.

What am I to do with regards to this NOC & core JD difference between what I'm presently doing and what I consider best to present on my Express Entry profile?

Thank you for your support!

Pragya11

Jan 11, 2020
Please can a line manager sign my reference letter ? I don’t want to go through HR . I’ll support this with my salary statement of account

Nicky101

Feb 18, 2020
Pls how long does it take for CIC to process application after it been accepted? mine was submitted since Oct 15 2019 and I’m yet to get response.

Angel4ever

Jan 26, 2020
Guys please help me. I have been unable to get a job for over 4 months now for AIPP. Pls i have 5 years experience in customer service.

YvonneA

Feb 12, 2019
Pls help a Naija brother o, My AOR is June 14, My background check just changed from "Your application is in progress", to Not applicable.Does it mean BGC has been concluded? If yes, what's is next? Anybody with same status or status change?
VO is Accra
Hi Dypo. What's the status of your application now? Has it been approved?

Vancouver0120

Feb 15, 2020
Pls how long does it take for CIC to process application after it been accepted? mine was submitted since Oct 15 2019 and I’m yet to get response.
Hi Nicky101,
CIC takes up to 6 months to process the application. I applied in June and got the request for passport in December. Once they respond, things go very fast from there. I remember the feeling too, felt like forever.
All the best

Vancouver0120

Feb 15, 2020
Please can a line manager sign my reference letter ? I don’t want to go through HR . I’ll support this with my salary statement of account
Hi Pragya11,
It all depends on the company. Some companies have very short levels of command, with line managers having a lot of power including hiring and firing. If your manager has access to your employment information like dates, duties, and compensation, it should be okay.
Cheers

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Hi Dypo. What's the status of your application now? Has it been approved?
No, it has not been approved. My eligibility is still even showing "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements " in myCIC account.

Vancouver0120

Feb 15, 2020
Hello!

Please, I need advise on NOC.

As a Medical Doctor with Masters in Public Health, I found using my Masters certificate a better option since getting a job with that immediately I arrive Canada is more realistic unlike that of Medicine that requires recertification and licensure.

The issue I want clarified is that my JD where I currently work is that of Medical Doctor even though I also carry out Health related Adminstrative tasks and I'm thinking of using the NOC that suits my Public Health Certificate which is what I'm evaluating with WES.

What am I to do with regards to this NOC & core JD difference between what I'm presently doing and what I consider best to present on my Express Entry profile?

Thank you for your support!
Hi AlbertaExpress,
You should use the NOC which matches your experience closely. When CIC reviews your profile, they will be looking to see if the duties involved in your experience match those in the NOC you selected. Remember, CIC does not involve itself in licensure. They are involved in immigration. I would use the Medical Doctor one, as it closely mirrors the experience. Matters to do with licensure will come up when you want to practice medicine and apply to the Province of your choice. Licensure in Canada is not a requirement for the express entry.

All the best.

Addey12

Mar 5, 2020
I'm a Nigerian and we normally undergo one year compulsory service called NYSC. I'm confused if i should indicate on my reference letter that i used NYSC and the monthly money paid is called allowance
AOR April 5th
CEC Inland
I used my NYSC 1 year experience as part of my work experience to get points. I attached my bank statement and email sent to me for NYSC deposit shown in diamond bank . I hope this helps.

Aderuke

Apr 10, 2020
I want to know if WES evaluate ICAN and equate it to a Canadian degree? Anyone that has evaluated ICAN recently should help out please

yebie

Mar 4, 2020
Guys abeg I need help.
I tried paying my PR/Biometric fee but it keeps saying transaction declined.
I use an Access bank Visa debit card.
Can someone help me out please.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys abeg I need help.
I tried paying my PR/Biometric fee but it keeps saying transaction declined.
I use an Access bank Visa debit card.
Can someone help me out please.
Access is notorious for declining online transactions; try GT Bank.