+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

vicdugu

Jul 3, 2014
kanulia27 said:
Woooooah a big CONGRATS to u nd urs. The journey of 5 yrs has come to a goooooood end. May God alone be praised on your behalf. You wrote AVO nd they responded, proofing again that with them one size doesn't fit all.

Plss I sent u a pm. Plsss respond.
HELLO KANULIA, I JUST SENT U A PM.

Thanks

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
vicdugu said:
HELLO KANULIA, I JUST SENT U A PM.

Thanks
Pm replied

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
Godisgood4eva said:
Please join me and praise God..He indeed makes all things beautiful in His own perfect time.. my visa came back to me yesterday barely 2 days after pick up notification. I submitted my passport on May 29th and got really worried with the delay especially when my Bro M5 let me know when he received his. I immediately sent an email to Accra asking if my documents were ready for pick up. Surprisingly I got a reply 3 hours later affirming it was ready for pick up. This was last week friday.i immediately rushed to DHL. To my surprise I got the documents delivered to me yesterday Wednesday. This has been a long journey for me and I know He that started this good work will see it to a perfect completion in Jesus name. Amen.
Congratulations Godisgood4eva.. I wish you the best of God as you make plans to land and integrate into the Canadian society..
Could you please share your timeline with the house?
Congrats...

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Godisgood4eva said:
Please join me and praise God..He indeed makes all things beautiful in His own perfect time.. my visa came back to me yesterday barely 2 days after pick up notification. I submitted my passport on May 29th and got really worried with the delay especially when my Bro M5 let me know when he received his. I immediately sent an email to Accra asking if my documents were ready for pick up. Surprisingly I got a reply 3 hours later affirming it was ready for pick up. This was last week friday.i immediately rushed to DHL. To my surprise I got the documents delivered to me yesterday Wednesday. This has been a long journey for me and I know He that started this good work will see it to a perfect completion in Jesus name. Amen.
Congratulations.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
patecole said:
Dears

I have a question...

On the application form - IMM0008ENU, Question 4 says: Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application.

I just realized that I stated "Centralized Intake Office FSW" instead of the immigration office that serves Nigeria which is "Accra"...(Silly mistake by me)

Does, anyone know what the implication of this is? Thanks.
Patecole, I'd like to share this with you. In 2009, we applied for FSW and made the same mistake. CIO returned our application to us because of that. We corrected it and re-sent the application. That is in the past now because AVO later determined the application ineligible for further processing. (This was because my husband who was the principal applicant at the time applied in an NOC category that did not exactly match his job description).

dadabigboy

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
1212 CC CHARGE DATE 11-11-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSWP1 30/07/2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 21-11-2014
IELTS Request
09-03-2013
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
03/06/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hello

what other option if employer doesn't give reference letter for immigration purpose.

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
Godisgood4eva said:

CONGRATS

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
Congratulations Godisgood4eva.

Good evening house

Our RPRF and Medical request landed today. Only 23 days after AOR. Of a certainty, Accra is working with full speed on our cases.

Please let's keep thanking God ahead.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
patecole said:
Dears

I have a question...

On the application form - IMM0008ENU, Question 4 says: Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application.

I just realized that I stated "Centralized Intake Office FSW" instead of the immigration office that serves Nigeria which is "Accra"...(Silly mistake by me)

Does, anyone know what the implication of this is? Thanks.
Dear patecole, please fret no more, you are in the race. I believe that would not be a reason your application will be rejected. I once read somewhere in this forum and another sister forum (though of same David Cohen) about people who did same mistakes and got their PERs.
The Lord will perfect all that concerns us in Jesus name.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
chosen said:

Good evening house

Our RPRF and Medical request landed today. Only 23 days after AOR. Of a certainty, Accra is working with full speed on our cases.

Congrats to you Chosen on this special occasion of the positive update!!! Barely 3 weeks after AOR makes it another miracle. I wish you Godspeed in the remainder of the process IJN.
We are all conquerors!!!
Regards

Dada-Karma

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
Godisgood4eva said:
Congratulations on your PRV.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
chosen said:

Good evening house

Congratulations, I pray for more of this.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Men & Brethren,

I posted my landing gist over a week ago and somehow, it didn't feature on this thread. I don't know how that happened. To the glory of God, we have landed in Calgary since June 11 and are trying to settle down. My story is not different from others. No mention of POF at POE. Settlement is another phase in this whole relocation matter. You will forget all the pressure before the PRV as you strive to cope with new way of life here. It has been from one thing to another. In all, it is a place to be. I almost fell prey to one Computer Hacker with Indian ascent when I was trying to get 'awoof' anti-virus. He hacked into my newly bought system. Thank God I have not loaded anything into it. I quickly returned the laptop to Costco and took another one costlier than the one I bought with one-month-free Office and anti virus. One needs to buy Office and antivirus here. We quickly got a car to move us around when we spent over $100 to go out on a single day with yellow cab. Thank God for this forum where we learnt so many things that helped in our settlement efforts. Train and buses are cheaper and available but be ready to waste time especially if you need to connect train through bus. Not even when you have a large but young family. We got free furniture (very good) through Kijiji and bought our car as well through Kijiji at a very good price. In all, It has been an exciting experience. I thank God for giving me this opportunity and appreciate all forumites.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
jodav3 said:
Men & Brethren,

I posted my landing gist over a week ago and somehow, it didn't feature on this thread. I don't know how that happened. To the glory of God, we have landed in Calgary since June 11 and are trying to settle down. My story is not different from others. No mention of POF at POE. Settlement is another phase in this whole relocation matter. You will forget all the pressure before the PRV as you strive to cope with new way of life here. It has been from one thing to another. In all, it is a place to be. I almost fell prey to one Computer Hacker with Indian ascent when I was trying to get 'awoof' anti-virus. He hacked into my newly bought system. Thank God I have not loaded anything into it. I quickly returned the laptop to Costco and took another one costlier than the one I bought with one-month-free Office and anti virus. One needs to buy Office and antivirus here. We quickly got a car to move us around when we spent over $100 to go out on a single day with yellow cab. Thank God for this forum where we learnt so many things that helped in our settlement efforts. Train and buses are cheaper and available but be ready to waste time especially if you need to connect train through bus. Not even when you have a large but young family. We got free furniture (very good) through Kijiji and bought our car as well through Kijiji at a very good price. In all, It has been an exciting experience. I thank God for giving me this opportunity and appreciate all forumites.
Welcome Sir ... Cheers

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011