+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

pickabeau

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy landing

Whats kijiji

jodav3 said:
Men & Brethren,

I posted my landing gist over a week ago and somehow, it didn't feature on this thread. I don't know how that happened. To the glory of God, we have landed in Calgary since June 11 and are trying to settle down. My story is not different from others. No mention of POF at POE. Settlement is another phase in this whole relocation matter. You will forget all the pressure before the PRV as you strive to cope with new way of life here. It has been from one thing to another. In all, it is a place to be. I almost fell prey to one Computer Hacker with Indian ascent when I was trying to get 'awoof' anti-virus. He hacked into my newly bought system. Thank God I have not loaded anything into it. I quickly returned the laptop to Costco and took another one costlier than the one I bought with one-month-free Office and anti virus. One needs to buy Office and antivirus here. We quickly got a car to move us around when we spent over $100 to go out on a single day with yellow cab. Thank God for this forum where we learnt so many things that helped in our settlement efforts. Train and buses are cheaper and available but be ready to waste time especially if you need to connect train through bus. Not even when you have a large but young family. We got free furniture (very good) through Kijiji and bought our car as well through Kijiji at a very good price. In all, It has been an exciting experience. I thank God for giving me this opportunity and appreciate all forumites.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
@JODAV - Accept my congratulations.

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
Good evening house,

I received Medicals yesterday (bless God!). The house has often advocated for the use of Consultantpractice, being that they have a reputation for transmission speed. Unfortunately, CP said transmission would be done in 2 weeks?! What is ‘e’ about that?!!!!

I then called Asaju who confirmed that they would transmit in 2 days.

Please advise.

Many thanks!

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
chosen said:
Good evening house,

I received Medicals yesterday (bless God!). The house has often advocated for the use of Consultantpractice, being that they have a reputation for transmission speed. Unfortunately, CP said transmission would be done in 2 weeks?! What is ‘e' about that?!!!!

Please advise.

Many thanks!
I used Asaju and i got medical received line after 6 days. Anyone with better info can help out.

Cheers

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
xtreme said:
I used Asaju and i got medical received line after 6 days. Anyone with better info can help out.

Cheers
Asaju it is then!

Thanks a lot Xtreme.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
jodav3 said:
Men & Brethren,

I posted my landing gist over a week ago and somehow, it didn't feature on this thread. I don't know how that happened. To the glory of God, we have landed in Calgary since June 11 and are trying to settle down. My story is not different from others. No mention of POF at POE. Settlement is another phase in this whole relocation matter. You will forget all the pressure before the PRV as you strive to cope with new way of life here. It has been from one thing to another. In all, it is a place to be. I almost fell prey to one Computer Hacker with Indian ascent when I was trying to get 'awoof' anti-virus. He hacked into my newly bought system. Thank God I have not loaded anything into it. I quickly returned the laptop to Costco and took another one costlier than the one I bought with one-month-free Office and anti virus. One needs to buy Office and antivirus here. We quickly got a car to move us around when we spent over $100 to go out on a single day with yellow cab. Thank God for this forum where we learnt so many things that helped in our settlement efforts. Train and buses are cheaper and available but be ready to waste time especially if you need to connect train through bus. Not even when you have a large but young family. We got free furniture (very good) through Kijiji and bought our car as well through Kijiji at a very good price. In all, It has been an exciting experience. I thank God for giving me this opportunity and appreciate all forumites.
No be God? Na God oooo!!!!
Congratulations....

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Godisgood4eva said:
Thank you and God bless you all, favbless, B.A, Tem, Gentleandrew, Imani007, dada-karma, Kollins, xtreme, petereshiett2k1,NwaMarie, Tangowisky, Kolemm and Chosen; It has all been God's doing.

Chosen, congrats on your RPRF and MR; it's an upward climb from here on for you in Jesus name. Amen.
Tangowisky, I dont know how to post timeline at the left side; I would ve done that long ago. But moving forward, I started my application 2009, did medicals in 2012, futherance was requested and prolonged. then had to repeat medicals in July last year (because the previous medicals had expired) then did about 2 futherance again before I got the PPR on 19th May, 2014, received stamped passports 2nd July; I hope this helps.

From my story above you can see that God has indeed been faithful and our work is to keep our eyes on Him in faith that He makes everything beautiful in His own time.
Forumites, keep the faith and accra will have no choice but to move in your favor!
Wow!! Yes God has indeed made things beautiful in His time...
Congratulations...

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
chosen said:
Congratulations Godisgood4eva.

Good evening house

Our RPRF and Medical request landed today. Only 23 days after AOR. Of a certainty, Accra is working with full speed on our cases.

Please let's keep thanking God ahead.
Congratulations...

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
chosen said:
Congratulations Godisgood4eva.

Good evening house

Our RPRF and Medical request landed today. Only 23 days after AOR. Of a certainty, Accra is working with full speed on our cases.

Please let's keep thanking God ahead.
Wow! Med request 23 days after AOR. Amazing! Congratulations chosen.

Please I can't help asking if you have a job offer in Canada. ;) ;)

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
jodav3 said:
Men & Brethren,

[/quote

Enjoy your new home jodav3 and family. May your path be smooth by God's grace. Enjoy. :) :)

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
patecole said:
Peeps...

On another forum, and in my opinion seems to be mostly FSW 2014 applicants from India, I came across questions regarding mode of payment - CC or DD.

My question is this, Nigerian banks today issue Mastercard or Visa debit cards that I know can be used online or POS for international transactions (e.g GTB) - Do you think a charge by CIC will be declined knowing funds are readily available?
Only God knows how debit cards (Master and Visa) issued by 9ja banks work. In 2011, two of my colleagues sent their applications with their debit cards details issued by same bank for fee payment. One colleague got his account debited for the fee while the other did not. His application was returned. His rejection letter stated that his card declined on two attempts.
I think there is a need to inform your bank to authorize the card for international transactions to be on a safe side if you intend to pay by debit card..

Cheers

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
ty said:
Congratulations, chosen. But I thought Accra do not give out AOR and that they don't issue RPRF and MR together, correct me if I'm wrong house
Yes AORs or PERS are issued by Centralized In take Office (CIO), Nova Scotia except for Quebec that issues its own Qubec du Selection cert. However, RPRF and MR are mostly issued together by AVO. A lot of folks on this forum including me had our RPRF request in our MRs.

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tangowisky said:
Yes AORs or PERS are issued by Centralized In take Office (CIO), Nova Scotia except for Quebec that issues its own Qubec du Selection cert. However, RPRF and MR are mostly issued together by AVO. A lot of folks on this forum including me had our RPRF request in our MRs.
Thanks for clarifying that. We actually received MR many hours after RPRF.

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chosen said:
Good evening house,

I received Medicals yesterday (bless God!). The house has often advocated for the use of Consultantpractice, being that they have a reputation for transmission speed. Unfortunately, CP said transmission would be done in 2 weeks?! What is ‘e' about that?!!!!

Please advise.

Many thanks!

Congratulations again