+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Godisgood4eva

Jun 12, 2014
Thank you and God bless you all, favbless, B.A, Tem, Gentleandrew, Imani007, dada-karma, Kollins, xtreme, petereshiett2k1,NwaMarie, Tangowisky, Kolemm and Chosen; It has all been God's doing.

Chosen, congrats on your RPRF and MR; it's an upward climb from here on for you in Jesus name. Amen.
Tangowisky, I dont know how to post timeline at the left side; I would ve done that long ago. But moving forward, I started my application 2009, did medicals in 2012, futherance was requested and prolonged. then had to repeat medicals in July last year (because the previous medicals had expired) then did about 2 futherance again before I got the PPR on 19th May, 2014, received stamped passports 2nd July; I hope this helps.

From my story above you can see that God has indeed been faithful and our work is to keep our eyes on Him in faith that He makes everything beautiful in His own time.
Forumites, keep the faith and accra will have no choice but to move in your favor!

tangowisky said:
Congratulations Godisgood4eva.. I wish you the best of God as you make plans to land and integrate into the Canadian society..
Could you please share your timeline with the house?
Congrats...

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
Godisgood4eva said:
Thank you and God bless you all, favbless, B.A, Tem, Gentleandrew, Imani007, dada-karma, Kollins, xtreme, petereshiett2k1,NwaMarie, Tangowisky, Kolemm and Chosen; It has all been God's doing.

Chosen, congrats on your RPRF and MR; it's an upward climb from here on for you in Jesus name. Amen.
Tangowisky, I dont know how to post timeline at the left side; I would ve done that long ago. But moving forward, I started my application 2009, did medicals in 2012, futherance was requested and prolonged. then had to repeat medicals in July last year (because the previous medicals had expired) then did about 2 futherance again before I got the PPR on 19th May, 2014, received stamped passports 2nd July; I hope this helps.

From my story above you can see that God has indeed been faithful and our work is to keep our eyes on Him in faith that He makes everything beautiful in His own time.
Forumites, keep the faith and accra will have no choice but to move in your favor!
Amen, it will surely end well

dadabigboy

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
1212 CC CHARGE DATE 11-11-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSWP1 30/07/2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 21-11-2014
IELTS Request
09-03-2013
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
03/06/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi

anyone knows how go to go about documenting your job duties and experience if your employer does not give reference for immigration purpose?

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
Peeps...

On another forum, and in my opinion seems to be mostly FSW 2014 applicants from India, I came across questions regarding mode of payment - CC or DD.

My question is this, Nigerian banks today issue Mastercard or Visa debit cards that I know can be used online or POS for international transactions (e.g GTB) - Do you think a charge by CIC will be declined knowing funds are readily available?

EAGLE101

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-12-2014
ASHELA said:
Na wa ooo, una no dey even ask of persin. :p :p :p

Don't mind me jare, I apologize to all for being away from the forum , congrats to all those with updates.

Well my whole family of 5 left the shores of Naija on 17th June and landed in Calgary on 18th June. It was the usual ceremony at MMA all siblings both mine and spouse's including parents and friends were there to see us off ;D ;D. We got to the airport on time so as the check in our luggage's and to go through the hassles of repacking overweight bags. All orisirisi food stuff were allowed to go through. After luggage check in we spent more time with family and friends took last minutes pictures and said our goodbyes amidst tears and prayers.... then it was time to board we almost missed our flight because of the long queue and because we didn't proceed to board on time. Our plane took off on time and the flight was turbulence free, we had 8hrs wait at Frankfurt before joining Air Canada for another 9hrs flight to Calgary.
After disembarking we passed through passport control where our visas were cancelled and then we were off to section for immigrants. We were the only african family landing at that time enough people from different countries were landing with us I think we all got off from the same flight. After about 20minutes wait it was our turn, we answered some questions signed our own copy of COPR gave address for delivery of our PR cards and we were welcomed to Canada just like that !!!! the whole process took about 10 minutes no question about POF or Goods accompanying list.
We picked up our luggage presented our declaration cards and gbam we were out of the airports , none of our bags was searched so thank God all my orisirisi food made it to Canada.
Our host was waiting to pick us up at the airport and up till now he and his family are still hosting us. Nigerians are another thing here in canada everybody willing to help each other, the level of hospitality offered by our host is amazing.
So far we have got our SIN numbers, filed for health care and opened bank accounts. Canada is a beautiful country full of immigrants from diffrent countries, weather right now is very nice as we are in summer.

Okay...... so i will continue to update as things go on. To all forum members i pray you shall all get to share your landing stories just know that Gods time is the best, may our time never pass us by.Amen
Ashela,
Congrats, the Lord will meet all your needs in Canada In Jesus Name

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chosen said:
Congratulations Godisgood4eva.

Good evening house

Our RPRF and Medical request landed today. Only 23 days after AOR. Of a certainty, Accra is working with full speed on our cases.

Please let's keep thanking God ahead.

Congratulations

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jodav3 said:
Men & Brethren,

I posted my landing gist over a week ago and somehow, it didn't feature on this thread. I don't know how that happened. To the glory of God, we have landed in Calgary since June 11 and are trying to settle down. My story is not different from others. No mention of POF at POE. Settlement is another phase in this whole relocation matter. You will forget all the pressure before the PRV as you strive to cope with new way of life here. It has been from one thing to another. In all, it is a place to be. I almost fell prey to one Computer Hacker with Indian ascent when I was trying to get 'awoof' anti-virus. He hacked into my newly bought system. Thank God I have not loaded anything into it. I quickly returned the laptop to Costco and took another one costlier than the one I bought with one-month-free Office and anti virus. One needs to buy Office and antivirus here. We quickly got a car to move us around when we spent over $100 to go out on a single day with yellow cab. Thank God for this forum where we learnt so many things that helped in our settlement efforts. Train and buses are cheaper and available but be ready to waste time especially if you need to connect train through bus. Not even when you have a large but young family. We got free furniture (very good) through Kijiji and bought our car as well through Kijiji at a very good price. In all, It has been an exciting experience. I thank God for giving me this opportunity and appreciate all forumites.

Congratulations
D Lord ll Favour u in ur new place.

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Prais God on ur victory. What do u mean by futheranc?

I sent u a pm

Godisgood4eva said:

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Mikeyflexy said:
Congrats to jodav and chosen.god will continue to favor you. We pray for more of these updates.
Sent u a pm

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
chosen said:

Good evening house

Our RPRF and Medical request landed today. Only 23 days after AOR. Of a certainty, Accra is working with full speed on our cases.

Congratulations Chosen. I wish you divine speed in the remaining process.

ty

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
chosen said:

Good evening house

Congratulations, chosen. But I thought Accra do not give out AOR and that they don't issue RPRF and MR together, correct me if I'm wrong house

Godisgood4eva

Jun 12, 2014
congrats on your progress so far. God will definitely keep guiding you and your family.

jodav3 said:
Men & Brethren,

I posted my landing gist over a week ago and somehow, it didn't feature on this thread. I don't know how that happened. To the glory of God, we have landed in Calgary since June 11 and are trying to settle down. My story is not different from others. No mention of POF at POE. Settlement is another phase in this whole relocation matter. You will forget all the pressure before the PRV as you strive to cope with new way of life here. It has been from one thing to another. In all, it is a place to be. I almost fell prey to one Computer Hacker with Indian ascent when I was trying to get 'awoof' anti-virus. He hacked into my newly bought system. Thank God I have not loaded anything into it. I quickly returned the laptop to Costco and took another one costlier than the one I bought with one-month-free Office and anti virus. One needs to buy Office and antivirus here. We quickly got a car to move us around when we spent over $100 to go out on a single day with yellow cab. Thank God for this forum where we learnt so many things that helped in our settlement efforts. Train and buses are cheaper and available but be ready to waste time especially if you need to connect train through bus. Not even when you have a large but young family. We got free furniture (very good) through Kijiji and bought our car as well through Kijiji at a very good price. In all, It has been an exciting experience. I thank God for giving me this opportunity and appreciate all forumites.