+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Godisgood4eva

Jun 12, 2014
Please join me and praise God..He indeed makes all things beautiful in His own perfect time.. my visa came back to me yesterday barely 2 days after pick up notification. I submitted my passport on May 29th and got really worried with the delay especially when my Bro M5 let me know when he received his. I immediately sent an email to Accra asking if my documents were ready for pick up. Surprisingly I got a reply 3 hours later affirming it was ready for pick up. This was last week friday.i immediately rushed to DHL. To my surprise I got the documents delivered to me yesterday Wednesday. This has been a long journey for me and I know He that started this good work will see it to a perfect completion in Jesus name. Amen.

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Godisgood4eva said:
Please join me and praise God..He indeed makes all things beautiful in His own perfect time.. my visa came back to me yesterday barely 2 days after pick up notification. I submitted my passport on May 29th and got really worried with the delay especially when my Bro M5 let me know when he received his. I immediately sent an email to Accra asking if my documents were ready for pick up. Surprisingly I got a reply 3 hours later affirming it was ready for pick up. This was last week friday.i immediately rushed to DHL. To my surprise I got the documents delivered to me yesterday Wednesday. This has been a long journey for me and I know He that started this good work will see it to a perfect completion in Jesus name. Amen.
Congrates... may we all receive our good news too in JN

B.A

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
24th & 27th oct 2014
Passport Req..
14 - 11- 14
@Godisgood4eva

Congratulations

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Godisgood4eva said:

Congratulations
Favour shall be ur portion

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Godisgood4eva said:

Congrats!

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
Godisgood4eva said:
Congratulations!!!!

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Godisgood4eva said:
Congratulations to you dear. God is forever faithful. He makes things perfect in His own time. Happy for you and all yours. the journey has ended well in your favour. May Canada 'city' be a source of fulfillment and a dream-come-true for you and all yours IJN.
Remain blessed always, you and all yours.

Dada-Karma

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Mikeyflexy said:
Thank you Dada Karma. your prayers and counsels are invaluable. God bless us all. Please does anyone know how long it takes accra to send notification for passport pick up after receipt of the passport?
You are welcome Mikey!
I think you have to contact Accra after 1-2 weeks to know the status of your passport.
Please also see the post shared by Godisgood4eva below:

[quote author=Godisgood4eva said:
All da best always.

Dada-Karma

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
Dears

I have a question...

On the application form - IMM0008ENU, Question 4 says: Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application.

I just realized that I stated "Centralized Intake Office FSW" instead of the immigration office that serves Nigeria which is "Accra"...(Silly mistake by me)

Does, anyone know what the implication of this is? Thanks.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Godisgood4eva said:
Congrats

Mikeyflexy

Jan 26, 2012
Godisgood4eva said:
Please join me and praise God..He indeed makes all things beautiful in His own perfect time.. my visa came back to me yesterday barely 2 days after pick up notification. I submitted my passport on May 29th and got really worried with the delay especially when my Bro M5 let me know when he received his. I immediately sent an email to Accra asking if my documents were ready for pick up. Surprisingly I got a reply 3 hours later affirming it was ready for pick up. This was last week friday. i immediately rushed to DHL. To my surprise I got the documents delivered to me yesterday Wednesday. This has been a long journey for me and I know He that started this good work will see it to a perfect completion in Jesus name. Amen.
Congrats on the receipt of your visa. Am actually worried too because of the delay especially as my ecas has changed to decision made since monday and yet no notification for passport pick up. I was skeptical about contacting accra because they specifically stated in their PPR they will not entertain any enquiries at this stage. Thanks Dada karma for ur advice. Do u still encourage me to go ahead with writing them, even with this concern I have shared?

vicdugu

Jul 3, 2014
Hello Everyone.

I just stumbled on this thread and i an super fascinated by the sheer show of love and guidance by others who have broken through.

I really must say that i am seriously confused by the terminologies and abbreviations used on this thread.

However, I have some few questions;
1. I have not heard the mentioned of David Cohen on the thread, has anyone used him successfully?

2. Are you guys all processing your documents by yourselves?

3. I hear that if you use David Cohen and his likes one has a higher chance of scaling through on the first try?

4. If i have to do my application myself, what is the max time for processing, total cost for processing and please list the whole process for me.

I will be super glad for someone to answer my few questions.

Thank you all.

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
vicdugu said:
Hello Everyone.

I just stumbled on this thread and i an super fascinated by the sheer show of love and guidance by others who have broken through.

I really must say that i am seriously confused by the terminologies and abbreviations used on this thread.

However, I have some few questions;
1. I have not heard the mentioned of David Cohen on the thread, has anyone used him successfully?

2. Are you guys all processing your documents by yourselves?

3. I hear that if you use David Cohen and his likes one has a higher chance of scaling through on the first try?

4. If i have to do my application myself, what is the max time for processing, total cost for processing and please list the whole process for me.

I will be super glad for someone to answer my few questions.

Thank you all.

Technically, the choice is yours. David Cohen is well known and respected, and will ensure that your application is properly submitted, with the right documents.

Choosing a solicitor actually comes down to if you can afford it and want to 'outsource' the application preparation/process.

But to be very frank, all you need is study the requirements and provide what is needed - besides, why pay double for FSWP in legal and application fees, when you can just pay once for application fees alone if handled by yourself. Its all about the bottom line and your pocket...

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Woooooah a big CONGRATS to u nd urs. The journey of 5 yrs has come to a goooooood end. May God alone be praised on your behalf. You wrote AVO nd they responded, proofing again that with them one size doesn't fit all.

Plss I sent u a pm. Plsss respond.

Godisgood4eva said:

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
Godisgood4eva said:
Congrats